Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

WE don’t want anyone following us. Anyway where are the people”, he said to her
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Followed by spirits..." The fruit was plucked with a gentle twist then held out to her right. " The Nyctorans are beyond those mountains in the distance" A bite was taken from the fruit as she looked towards the horizon.

In one hand, she fiddled with the device her father had given her. It felt cold and what she saw in it still left a chill down her spine. The voice claimed to want to help them yet she still felt watched by the eye.

What’s wrong”, he asked sensing her uneasiness.

Her fingers curled around the device, hiding it from view. " It's nothing" She smiled at him then slid down from the tree. " What we are about to do shall change everything. It's...unsettling thinking of the consequences yet thrilling"

More of the fruit was eaten as her gaze returned to the mountains. " Let's go see your army" Once the last of the fruit was eaten, its seed was cast to the ground and she opened a portal. Despite the smile she had, more questions filled her mind when she stepped aside for him. Yuyami had vanished since gave her enough blood to infuse the children with power and Vaulkar hadn't been seen since they woke. The uneasiness grew with each missing piece, including Nasr.

He took her hand and pulled her over to himself then kissed her, “I don’t need an army you’re my army. What’s it that’s worrying you so much”, he said holding her tight, “just tell me everything as always”

Her smile changed to a sensual one when she returned the kiss. For a moment, she looked him the eyes as he held her. The comfort and his words filled her with an unfamiliar feeling, on which made even their unborn children shift. She pressed her head against him with thoughts of a bright future.

The smile threatened to vanish as her worries welled up with his question yet the tone in his voice kept it around. " How do you always manage to calm me so?" She said with a satisfied sigh. " It almost feels like...we're missing something. Can you feel it? Why haven't we seen some of our allies since we woke and..." Her voice trailed off

Because we still haven’t woken up yet”, he said tapping, “what I mean is yuyami and the rest have their purposes that they are fighting for. Don’t worry. If we are asleep they would wake us up. Why do you think I leave allies away from the fights”, he said smiling

The device was clipped onto the lower portion of the outfit, just inside to keep it hidden. " Yet you want them all in one place" She said at a near whisper. " If this all this is still dream...no...what sign do you believe marks being awake?"

Lumerin”, he said kissing her forehead, “let’s go”

She took his hand in hers and pecked him on the cheek before turned around. A portal opened which she guided him through. On the other side, the Nyctorans resided.

Some had become impatient and were fighting among themselves. Others decided to take a nap while the rest were beginning to settle in to a degree.

A unique presence along with powerful yet familiar mana to Kuroi drew her attention towards the crystalline caves nearby. " Take care of what you need to, sweetie. I shall return"

Oh I need you here. They listen to you right”, he said pullling her back, “I feel like I will regret leaving you. I know I will but.....just come find me after ok?”

She chuckled lightly, smiling at him while stroking his cheek. " I promise I'll return. Give the Nyctorans a reason to listen to you but try not to kill them. Their world is being upended already"

Oh I just need to talk to the soidiers”, he said with a grin.

" Well...You can handle that without me" She chuckled as she gave him a kiss before stepping back. A few Nyctorans had taken noticed and watched or stared with mixed expressions. She didn't care what they thought though, and strode through them with both sass and pride.

It was easy to tell warrior from civi by who stood closest to home nessecities. The young didn't seem to care how they were split, however, and happily ran among the adults. Less social races tried to escape the crowd.

Ha. Easy she says”, he said walking forward, “warriors and fighters. Let’s talk”, he said vanishing and the fighters did also. They appeared in front of the tree lumerin was sitting at. He looked at them from a stage

Be right back”, Toni said disappearing and appeared beside the ice god

Before they could truly acknowledge his voice, everything shifted around them but they still turned towards him while glancing about. Why the change of location? Their families could hear this, right?

This tree was unlike the others, large, completely crystal and was acting like a cocoon around the moon god, though encasing only his legs so far. Lumerin opened an eye to see the crowd, the last thing he wanted at this time. They would know what he was working on in due time and feel it in their beings too. His light was dim, parted into the branches of the tree growing around him, but still alive.

By now the ice god had frozen some of the rolling waves of the storm to create a cave. In it, he was curled up and sleeping. A distinct song made of boings, thuds, and crystalline echoes told of the raging waters and storm outside. The cave shook from a few waves on occasion but remained in one piece.

Oh sorry bout this”, he said to lumerin as a barrier appeared around him, “now you can have your privacy. No one can see on but you can see oit”, he said then turned to the crowd, “let’s talk. You are all probably going to die and to dell you the truth...it’s not even worth it”

She looked at his cave, “haaa the shaking will wake you”, she said as diamonds appeared to support the structure. The shaking stoped and less sounds remained. She flew outside to see the work done

Lumerin smiled though was aware he couldn't see it. He could see why Kuroi chose him with his balance of kindness and cruelty. Silent thanks was given as he continued what he was doing.

The crowd focused when Shinigami addressed them again. The obvious didn't make them stir but many rose in unison at the end. " Not worth it!? Why are you fighting?" Some chuckled and others took a fighting stance known to their kind but all held a sense of pride. Every one had their reason to fight.

Oh I have someone to protect. Well people. You’re all going to die for nothing. Seriously we manage to seal solarium that’s all you die your souls go to the underworld or what you call it. Solarium just comes back later. Won’t it be better to go protect your loved ones in the other world and train them to fight solarium so the future generations would be in good hands. You’ve avoided danger that’s what matters. There’s no victory for you all. Even if we manage to weaken solarium we can’t kill her. Our most powerful benefactor is weakened at the moment and the other one is too busy taking care of your families. Are you all willing to die for nothing. For no glory or victory”, he said looking at them, “I’ve seen how proud your kinds are”

Tobi looked around

A wave of murmurs rushed over the crowd. From time to time, some would give Shinigami an amused, skeptical, or thoughtful look. Eventually a few stepped forward. The first to approach was an older Ejo Morta, metal elemented hydra-type race though they all had a single head in the physical world. Scars marked his body yet he stood strong as if her were still a youth. " For nothing, you say?" The old serpent said with a bow. " Is sealing Solarium away really nothing? The next of kin will enjoy a time of peace"

Next to step forward was a Solxienix, the day elemented phoenix-type race, know for following both the gods. Her graceful and colorful form seemed unfit for battle yet she held herself with great authority. " A solid point but do not forget who destroyed the First Race. Confronting any god will be the end of all"

The third was a young Levias. He appeared to be of 10-12 years of age but any who knew of them was aware he was only half that. " Separate your army then! You gathered us here now let us fight!" His fins flared as he put a fist in the air. " I have nothing to lose! Nothing! The fry will take care of themselves!"

The storm continued to rage on the new world, creating large waves which crashed onto the new shores. Low altitudes were well flooded and what once were towering mountains became average and were being carved into suitable land for the new residents. Wind helped to distribute soil into places which could be used for farming later and lightning danced in the clouds ahead and helped make the atmosphere more friendly. The dark crystal god ran across the land, having crystals grow for materials, shelter, and magic. He held a solemn expression though as the lack of food would leave many Nyctorans in a hectic state.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus