Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Oh. The little one. Where’s the demon?” Tobi asked looking at keiran

Luminary. Well that’s a surprise. Ok then i won’t ask more”, he said going back to his throne then sat, “still need mana but this place won’t yold on. Guess I will go to a vein”, he said
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Huh?" Keiran turned his head to look at Tobi. " What demon?"

" She means birdbrain" A harsh voice said. " Bet he drank of his demon again...keep himself alive"

Both turned to see a female Valra stride toward them. She had seen better days and wore next to nothing yet held a cold expression. " Inei..." Kuroi said while looking over her new scars. " What happened...you cut your hair?"

" Yep. Not by choice" She grabbed a few strands and held them up briefly before approaching Tobi. " Finally catch birdbrain's scent and what do I find? A bloodied crystal and this boy trapped in a cluster. You're all doing a piss poor job of protecting the last human"

" Ineeeiiii!" Keiran whined while shaking her. " Don't be mean to them"

" A surprise?" The spirit said as it circled him, expanding it's orbit over time and gathering more spirits. " Many...are here...we fail to understand why...when we should be with Lumerin..." The spirit sank into the ground in the midst of all of them and large bones sprang up, sending remains flying. Within the circle of rib and fang swirled one of the endless pools of mana of Death's realm known as Spirit Wells.

Any spirit within a set radius of the well took a form resembling what they were in life. Every race of Nyctoran and The First Race who passed before and during the fall were there. Despite all the human skeletons and bodies, not a single human soul stood before him.

I’m sorry where have you been all this time. Missing? Oh yeah she was missing. Forget about the hits where’s the other boy. The demon”, tobi said ignoring inei and floating up, “didn’t bring him. Ha, then we just have to save him later”, tobi said floating down, “better to kill him this time”

Shinigami looked at the vein, “oh thank you”, he said jumping to it and began absorbing

" Glad you finally understand" Inei said with a bitter tone. She held a callous gaze as she watched Tobi float. " No, I didn't bring him. Solarium had her sanctuary before any of us woke up. He's not here"

The sun goddess' name had Keiran flipping his head about, looking at the three surrounding him with concern. " Are you talking about Pavel? You can't kill him! You can't!"

" He's an enemy!" Inei snapped. " A luminary! A monster!"

" He's not!" The boy slunk back until he was pressed against Kuroi. " Yuuma said he was a friend in the his visions! And...and Shinigami wants to save him right!? He always called Pavol my brother..." Tears welled up in his eyes now.

" Shini isn't here right now..." Kuroi said as she knelt down and held Keiran. " Last I heard, he believed Pavol was being controlled. We'll find him"

All the spirits turned towards the well and watched him. The one floated back up and covered above. " It's unwise to stay in there...lest you become as us"

Well it’s one thing to want to save someone. It’s anothe if they want to be saved”, Tobi said looking at Kieran, “you will be the one to save him then”

Should have said that earlier”, he said stopping them dove down

He stared at Tobi then smiled. " Ok! I'll save him! Then you won't have to kill him!"

" He will kill you" Inei sneered.

" Enough!" Kuroi stood up and looked at them all. " You're back, that's all that matters right now. Now..." She focused on Tobi now. " You returned for a reason"

" Would it have changed your actions?" The spirit answered.

Tobi looked at them with a blank face, “those gods are in their work mode. I got bored after settling things down”, she said looking away

It would have made me come sooner”, he said as his skin hardened and he began absorbing

" Nothing much to do here" Kuroi said motioning to the rest. " We're just waiting around"

" You have a death wish...the god will grant you death just as easily" Many of the spirits watched as they leaned on the bones.

Oh true. Then maybe I could have some mind games with them”, tobi said grinning and rubbing her hands, “oh. Shinigami is doing something dumb again”

Trust me. Even if he kills me he won’t get rid of me”, he said landing in the vein. He began absorbing and compressing the mana as it came into him condensing it in his body to nourish himself.

Kuroi watched raised a brow as Toby wrung her hands together. She was about to say something when Shinigami was mentioned. " We should bring him here. He will be pleased to see Keiran"

One by one the spirits floated away from him.

Oh. Seems like bows not the time. You wanna see it”, tobi asked her

I thought you said it could kill a man”, he shouted

" Yes! Let's go see him" She said.

The boy clung to her once more, looking up with pleasing eyes. " I want to go too!"

" It has..." The spirits answered once they were a safe distance away.

It felt like a ball of ice formed in his gut first, making him heavy and creeping through his veins. Above, the bones rimming the well twitched and began to fold back down as the 'water' of the well peeled away his flesh with each pass.

Hmmm he’s in the land of the dead and we have three kids to look after”, tobi said then looked at inei, “four”

Oh”, he said as his skin got harder. He surrounded himself on mana and began healing his wounds

" Four!?" Inei crowed. " I'm not a child! There are lots of children around here who need to be watched over!"

The look on Tobi's face was familiar somehow and Kuroi looked back and forth between the two. Was she joking to get a rise out of Inei or..." Nasr's?" She kept her voice down.

A portal was opened behind her and one foot put in. Kuroi he was safe in her father's realm but...what foolishness would he get into to raise Tobi's alarm?

Light faded as the well closed over him, the only glow from the well itself. The ice continued to spread through his body, turning cells into a ghostly remnant while his outer wounds healed.

Tobi followed her, “watch the kids kid”, tobi said to inei

Shinigami began moving mana up and down his body while continuing the condensing.

She huffed and turned her back before marching off into the group with her head high. Keiran stayed at Inei's heels but watched her with concern.

" Inei is the more mature of the two Valra" Kuroi said as she stepped into her father's realm. The spirits rushed over to her, dancing and swirling around like fine ribbons as she strode towards the center.

" Where is..." Her focus shifted to the floor, where a faint glow seeped up through gaps. The well opened once more when she pointed to it, releasing a few spirits in the process. When she stepped closer, he became visible though half transparent like a ghost. " You'll kill yourself!"

If he does”, tobi said

Shinigami didn’t really hear what she said and kept on going. Then he began to release the energy held in. He released it, absorbed it, condensed it in his body, norished and healed himself all at the same time.

" If!? You said he was mortal again! How-" A strange sound drew her attention back to the well where she watched his flesh work to claim dominance over his ghostly form. She knelt at the side of the well and watched, one hand ready to help pull him out.

Nope. I’d step back if I were you”, tobi said tapping her shoulder

His body began glowing now and the energy began moving around four times the rate.

She lingered a little longer as he glowed but soon nodded and got back up. Her gaze shifted about as she stepped back, watching for signs of the realm growing aggressive in response.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus