Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" A labyrinth is what you get for digging into her secrets. Her castle, I would compare to that jewelry box" Not that he knew what was inside. He looked up from the book as he pondered over the request. " A new forbidden spell? You seem to have a death wish but...my lady appears to have taken a liking to you. Perhaps....you will be safe"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

Just wait till I get immortality. I will even go as far as to see her naked", he said laughing then taking another book, " well let's start seeing what she prepared shall we", he said walking out the door

Such a comment took Averin off guard. He stayed still while a book was taken. Was it simply a jest from a bored youth? He shook his head when he heard the laughter and followed Shinigami out the door. "You truly have a death wish. Immortality would be your saving grace" He sighed. Perhaps he had become over protective of his charge? Only time would tell what would become of such antics. "Right, to the lab then. I pray a labyrinth is all she set" The ghost floated ahead now to guide him through the maze.

He kept a close eye on the shadows in case Kuroi was hiding in them. The parts of the castle that were frozen over had been moved closer. Ice glazed over almost every portion of the walls and floor, singing faintly with magic.

Let ms guess the scene. She will be in her child form with a plodded face", he said following the ghost. She will most likely kill me. Also you're wrong about one thing, it's not that she wouldn't kill me. She can. Nothing is stopping her, I've given her enough info to plan an attack on the high luminary. The only reason she's not killing me is cause we are the same. We both wish to learn and experience", he said closing the book and brought out his notebook

" Child form or teen it would matter not. Her response may be more violent or reserved than expected" Averin looked back and considered every word that he had said. Indeed they did seem the same, even his lack of concern for her killing him was oddly similar. " You say such words as though they are carved in stone yet that notebook of yours suggests that you're unsure of something. Searching for an answer that yet eludes you. Is this why you desire her secrets?"

Memories of a very young Kuroi, bright eyed and curious filled his thoughts. Clutched in her little arms were scrolls that nearly hid her from view. Now the library was full of the knowledge she had collected with empty books and scrolls hungry for more. A gentle smile shimmered across the walls as he turned a corner. " Do not cast my lady's mercy aside so quickly. Indeed you two appear similar but know that should she consider you a friend or-" He shifted the book he was reading to the bottom of the stack. " She is not a cruel god. Her blade may be withheld for more than you think"

The hall opened up to a round section. Ice and crystal mingled to create beautiful, flowing designs throughout the area. In the middle, a crystal pillar like a flowering tree spread it's branches across the ceiling. Many halls connected to this place. Icy, normal, windy, dark and foreboding, and more. Each one held it's secrets including the lab, but which?

I will take you on your world then", he said sitting then looked him, "you're getting clearer and clearer by the minute. Oh could you give the the book on ice alchemy please"

A friendly chuckled accompanied the shuffle of books. " You think?" As though proving his point, Averin's hand became visible when he held out a book with a shimmering blue cover.

How much knowledge this guest could hold, the ghost did not know. It was fun seeing another delight in the wisdom. He looked around at each hall to determine which was the correct one. "Oh Kuroi...some of your secrets I believe would be worth sharing after this hell" A breeze from one hall carried the scent of lethal poisons, sweet, sour and bitter alike. " Ah, it's that one"

I could almost smell her breath", he said walking with him, "and I don't think I'm gifted to see spirits. If not I would know what he looks like. Wait you can talk, that dude never talks to me but you do. He only talks when he possessed something"

" That's not her breath...lest you mean someone else" The ice faded away as they progressed down the hall. Under the scent of poison, herbs, spices, raw magic, and more became more prominent. " You know spirits exist. That is enough for us but if you truly desire to know what your spirit friend looks like, why not ask my lady? I am certain she would draw him"

He stopped at a door with carvings depicting life and death as one. In the middle a large, crimson stone gleamed within a scene of creation. Around it a dragon, full of blade-like horns, claws, and spikes was coiled. Averin placed his hand on the door and looked towards Shinigami. " Yes, I can speak freely. It may be due to my role but-"

A muffled voice was heard behind the door. He swung it open to find Pavol and Yuuma running around the lab. Shelves full of ingredients, books, potions, and more crowded the back half. In the front half were work stations for various levels and styles of alchemy. " Put it back your going to kill to yourself!" Yuuma frantically explained.
The boy was laughing, holding a bottle that contained a yellowish-green liquid as he bolted towards the door. He was too busy watching Yuuma to notice that someone was in the way. The bottle popped free from Pavol's arms when he ran into Shinigami, only to be suspended in mid air. " Thank you..." Averin said before heading inside.

He caught pavol before he could fall, "please tell me there isn't any liquid there that could kill a young boy of his age", he said looking from pavol to the bottle, "anyway pavol I really hope you're not causing trouble and are being safe but if you want to play with danger then just call me ok", he said patting his head then looked to Yuuma, "how are you feeling"

" Indeed, this bottle is full of poison. You will find more than " Averin stated as he placed it back on the shelf. Many other bottles of poison lined this single shelf. Other shelves held bottles that were less dangerous or even beneficial.

The boy grinned while his tail flicked in partial fans a few times. " No, I'm getting into trouble." He giggled while Yuuma stepped closer. " He's been loads of trouble since the Valra ended their ritual"

" Hey! I've been having fun!" Pavol scowled at Yuuma before turning back to Shinigami. His eye were bright with delight. " What danger can we find? Will you teach me some of your spells!?"

" Ugh..." Yuuma sighed, leaning against the wall before sliding to the floor. " I'm fine now that you showed up, thank you. He ran off looking for you and Nasr again. I think he wants an adventure.."

Well an adventure, well he's going to get a lot of them soon", he said walking to the poison and opened it, "rats skull, the smell kills faster than the position itself. Do you know that there are tiny holes in the body", he said as the liquid began to float out of the bottle and made little small droplets around him, "ok then, ice",he said as they froze and flew to the floor, "She's going to kill me now. Oh have you seen an angry white fox around her. We are playing a game I mean I am but she might be trying to kill me"

The sound of an adventure was more potent than caffeine. Pavol stood still, grin gradually getting larger until he could take it no longer. " Yeah! Adventures! Now I can become a strong fighter like you and Nasr!" He jumped a few times before stopping, a puzzled expression on his face. " I can fight and not get hurt right?"
Yuuma facepalmed and shook his head. " Kid...the only way to avoid wounds is in the dream realm"

He parted his fingers to look through them when the scent of the poison filled his nose. He watched the poison float about then fall. " Tiny holes? I may have noticed but..." The frozen droplets held a unique color and still had some fumes rise off them. This sparked the connection within Yuuma's mind of the comment and his eyes grew wide. "You don't mean this stuff could kill with a mere touch?"

Averin chuckled while checking the room to ensure everything was in it's place. " Don't fret. These are potent but are merely base poisons that my lady refines into forms fit to kill a Cotricikal"

Pavol clutched at his own neck at the thought. " But they are immune to poison. Their breath is poison!" His tail shivered at the thought.
" Well...speaking of killing..." Yuuma dropped his hand to his lap now. " Forgive me, but I haven't seen an angry fox around. What kind of game did you start that she would try to kill you?"

Game? That got the boy's attention. " You're playing a game!? Can I join!?"

OH no not at all", he said as the droplets flew back to the bottle and he threw it to averin when done, "I'm just looking for her bathroom secrets that's all", he said as his wings formed out and her got a book on water alchemy, "ok see you both later. Oh and pavol, getting hurt in an adventure is very like", he said walking to the door, "that's why we want you both to stay in but if you really want then we are going to get a stone soon so we need someone with bargaining skills"

The bottle was caught and put away. Averin watched Shinigami with all seriousness now.

Yuuma turned bright red and slowly got to his feet. " H-her what now? I-isn't that...um.." Dropping his head he reached up and grabbed one of his horns.
" You like her!" The little peacock blurted out with a massive smile. He was quickly muffled by Yuuma who was chuckling nervously. " We don't know that. H-he just enjoys getting in trouble with girls...right?" A hopeful plea that was on his face when he looked up.

" Oh, is that what this game is about? You need to know where to look for that" A voice echoed from the shadows. " I know where you might find those secrets" Nasr peeked out from shadows, half hidden away.

Pavel squirmed free from the dragon's grip, giggling and running about now. He stopped behind a work table and peeked over the top. He glanced at the Valra. " You can help him win the game? Hurry it up! I want to find this stone he mentioned!" Turning to Shinigami now, the boy stretched to stand taller. " Don't get killed!"

Yeah sure.", he said then looked to averin, "I don't know if we are talking about the same secrets but I mean something else", he said then went to pavol, "oh I almost forgot", he said then put up a protection spell on him. A little dragon mark shined on the back of his neck, "ok that's a slave spell so don't fail me now", he said then looked to Nasr, "let's go. And not o her bathroom. I'm not ready to auctually die yet", he said then began to fly out the room, "averin, we made a deal"

" Slave spell!?" Pavel whirled around with light building in his hands. It was swallowed by darkness as a hand of obsidian wrapped around his. " Let me go!! I thought we were friends!? How dare you make me a slave! I won't obey! I..." He continued his rant while he was pulled away by Nasr. The kid was handed to Yuuma to restrain before the Valra changed his shape to follow Shinigami out the room. As he flew out he heard Averin answer " A forbidden spell for a favor. I shall reveal the favor when I hand you the book"

Book? This sounded like things were crazy but reminded Nasr of something else. At his side, a book with a torn cover was tied. He smirked when he rested a hand on it. " Now you are making deals? Dangerous to do now. I think we may see death sooner than we want" Kicking off the floor mid-flight helped him gain speed, overtaking Shinigami. Suddenly he veered to the right and hugged the floor. Moments later Kuroi, in her dragon form, stepped from the wall. Dark ice rushed over him and filled the area.

I never take slaves", he said commenting on pavol's last statement. He looked up to see kuroi in her dragon form and looked at the ice, "two things I hate cold and mazes of situation. You are really angry aren't you. I mean, oh averin I think she's looking at you", he said as a portal appeared on te floor under him, "I would love to stay but the cold kills my soul", he said ten jumped in the portal and appeared back in the room with pavol and Yuuma, "watch the boy, also tell the valras to start building shelter enough for a whole town", he said then flew out the window, "averin?"

Her gaze fixated on Shinigami when she heard him. Frost pour from between her teeth as she bared them at him. " I share my secrets when I am ready"

Nasr stood back up, brushing ice off himself as he looked at the steadily growing ice. " Hah, yeah and I have one of them!" Removing the book from his side, he opened it up and flipped through it. " It is hilarious how she is so upset about this when I do not understand a single word in here. I mean, what could be in-" A sharp ring numbed his ears as her scythe pinned his neck against the wall. Book pressed to the wall, and eyes wide he watched Shinigami vanish through the portal.
Kuroi had taken her form now and got in his face. " Hand it over!"
The book was slid further behind him. With a smile he said " Not yet. I would follow him, might find something good. Bye!" A single feather rested on the blade after he faded into the shadows.

Hearing the commotion, Yuuma was quick to nod in agreement. " I can handle that" Pavol was still scowling from the former situation but had a tiny grin from the "game"

Averin followed Shinigami out the window. No stress or fear was projected from the spirit.
" Running from her now I see. That secret you seek must wait I see" He looked towards the darkening clouds before acknowledging his name. " What do you need this time?"

oh I need to get a head start. Please tell me the way to a good secret", he said flying over the castle, "ha I have another experiment to do so change of plans. Get me as close as you can to a secret. No need to take me to it just get me close to trigger her.", he said as he drew something on a paper in his notebook, "ok we are busting in now", he said as he flew into a portal and appeared at the hallway, "ok directions please"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus