Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

So close they were to one of her greatest secrets and yet he had returned to the inside of the castle before Averin could reveal it. Through the portal he followed as he considered another possible secret. " What experiment could warrant the need to anger my lady so?" The ghost looked around briefly before giving his answers. " Two choices I will give you. One secret you shall find by heading into the darkest places of this castle. Your eyes will fail you but follow the winds and uneasy presence. The other secret demands you return outside. Above this place the storms are concentrated and so fierce that no one can get through save one. If you can fly through the veil of storms and touch what lies beyond, she will be there. Choose only one lest you push her patience too far"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

Ok let's go outside then", he said stopping, "ok let's go"

" Very well then" The ghost turned tail to guide him back outside. Above the castle, the clouds gathered in a single spot. Black clouds swirled around with the harshest of winds while bolts of lightning danced along it's edges. " I can not join you beyond those clouds"

Ok then", he said spreading put his wings then tookq big wave to the cloud as, "so she should be here any minute now"

For a time there was nothing, then a roar rang out within the storm. Shadows gathered until she burst from them, flying between him and what played beyond. She stared him down as she hovered there.

OH he was right. Guess I will go to the second one. Wait he didn't give any directions.", he said drawing on his notebook and tote the paper out, "it will take a simple explanation to calm you down but not yet. I need to find something out first. So... Yeah. For research", he said then magic circles appeared around them. He flew to one then bounced to another then to another. The circles bounced him to his targets in quick sped

" It better be a good explanation. I shall have a talk with Averin later" She growled as she watched him. The rapid speed he gained from the magic was little challenge to her but the dragon form did not grant her the same speed. Fanning her wings wide, she roared to the storm. Purple bolts of lightning lashed out at him and the circles.

Just what I needed", he said as he threw the paler put into the air. The paper tote into pieces and each one turned into a circle required for the circle to cancel out the luminaries game. The circles formed before the lightings taking the blow and dispersing it, "good" he said with a smile, "maybe a second one to be safe. That's all you got?"

Watching the lightning fade only confirmed the power that he held though it wasn't her most powerful attack. His taunt struck her harder than it should with her current mood. She snarled with her eyes showing a risk of her ice being used.

Tail blade gleamed brightly when she turned and flew into the storm barrier protecting her secret. From it a massive arch of moonlight soared towards him. It was not the last as her castle lit with energy. A purple beam of light reached from the top and bottom of the castle. Around it, darkness swirled and gathered until they were one. Larger bolts of black lightning danced about the sky moments before the energy was released. A dark beam reminiscent of the sunstone towers but more powerful flew towards him.
Her fury was exposed threefold when she used the speed in her human form to slip by his side. The scythe was aimed with the intent of clipping his wings.

A black sword flew to her scythe and blocked the blow. The circles stopes and lighting attacks coming for him, "right on time, Tobi", he said taking the sword by the handle, "I know you're angry but you know that anyone that tries to cut me has always failed", he said as he looked into her eyes, "experiment complete. Results are splendid as always", he said as he teleported to the roof of the castle. There was a white and black bag there waiting for him, "let's go, If you don't want t share your little bathroom secrets then ok"

Fangs could be seen with her grit teeth as she glared at him. Something hid behind her icy gaze, another secret of why she tried her luck. Yet even then she dared not let him see that far into her soul.

When he warped away she whipped around to face him." You owe me an explanation still! It better a good one too!" A silver light stole her away only for her to appear on a different part of the castle. " I told you I shall share my secrets when I am ready" An unusual glint showed in her eye. A contradiction of frustration, curiosity, and wonder.

Averin appeared behind her now. Two spirits and their masters, he nodded to acknowledge Tobi. Feeling his presence, Kuroi closed her eyes. " Your next once I'm finished with him"

Tobi went back to his normal place with his belt buckle and a click could be heard to confirm it, "guess I did it wrong again. You're going back soon so don't rest too long", he said picking up his bag and looked up at kuroi, "well you see. First I wanted to play a game but then I changed my mind. I wanted to see if the spell could be used in combat. And turns out I was correct to use you in the test. Well if you don't understand I mean if anyone else gets their hand on the spell then all magic will be useless against them. My kind is blessed by mana remember. I just made something to kill us all when I should be saving us. This is the reason I continued to learn alchemy"

She stood still for some time, listening to every word he said. When she opened her eyes, a bitter light showed though tame compared to before. " Using a god in tests...that's foolish" The scythe faded away as she took a step forward. She maintained a dominant stance but her expression softened. " However, I can't fault you for being wise about your magic and how others may use it. You have my respect" The corner of her mouth cricked up in a partial smile.

It didn't last long as she glared over her shoulder. " You know better than to tell others of my secrets! I may have to create something like what he has for Tobi!" She gestured towards Shinigami.
" M-my lady. There's no reason for that. You know I am bound to your castle" The greatest challenge for Averin now would be keeping the deal. He needed to get a forbidden spell for Shinigami and ask the favor.

Oh I don't seal Tobi, he's just likes to test there", he said making a portal the liabray, "ok then, lets see. Oh that's right, kuroi where's Nasr and that book he was holding. I want to get my hands on it"

" Not sealed?" She looked towards him and thought a moment. " Sealed or not I shall create a vessel to hold Averin should he misbehave again. As for Nasr..." She glared once more. " Let me know if shows his face. I shall join you once I restore the castle"
A gust of wind fanned her coat as she stepped towards the edge of the roof. " There is nothing in that book worth reading. Leave it alone" With that she lept over the edge and vanished.

Ok", he said then went into the portal and for to the liabray, "averin", he said as he sat by a table, "the books auctually let's take them to the room", he said then opened a portal to the room kuroi prepared fro him. He stood up then went through it

After following him to the Library, the ghost flew off to take advantage of Kuroi's absence. Along the walls of the library were crystal decorations and lights. He slid one out of its place and added it to the stack of books. When he turned around, Shinigami had already left. A few scrolls on the shelves slid to the ground as he rushed towards the portal.

Once in the room, he placed the stack of the books on the table. The sound of moving stone returned as he lifted the crystal. It was about a few feet long, perfectly clear icy blue, yet held a subtle glow like a moonstone " Time is short. A forbidden spell is recorded within this crystal"

Ok I understand but first, tell me your end of this deal. It better not be something like bringing you to life cause the highest I can do is give you a body", he said take big the crystal and observed it. He took out his notebook and drop his bag, "also hope you don't mind me making changes to the room"

The idea of being alive again, though enticing, made Averin laugh. " No, nothing so selfish I assure you." He glanced towards the door for a moment. " As you know, I have watched over my lady for some time. She has grown powerful yet holds the mind of an elite. I ask only that you find a way to get her to join your antics." He turned to look out the window now.
" She would never admit it, but she enjoys her games. Over the years she has traded such little joys for a life that commands power and respect but perfect order is cold and harsh without a little fun. Would you not agree?"

Yes yes I agree but I don't think that's all your wish is. You want me to help bring her back into the world. That's kinda selfish", he said looking at him, "don't worry, there's no way I will leave her locked up in this place. I'm bringing her back with me. That's what you want to ask for right "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus