Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

The baths are so that people won't think so me being crazy who walk with you and I won't catch your smell too", he said undoing the braids, "well hoes that spell coming along. And also, I heard you've been holding back. You fear that you will harm us. Well I have to say that's just the sweetest thing I've heard today"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" That is right, you are a super neat guy. " He said with a smirk. The beat of the spell was tapped out on the floor with his talons before he got up. " I have that spell burned in my memory. No need to-" The smirk faded as Nasr looked at him with a blank expression. Slowly a grin showed. " Alright smartass. We both know nothing has touched you yet. Why should I fear hurting you?"

Just make sure to cintrol yourself. And I lied. The sweetest thing I heard tiday was pavol saying he wants to go on an adventure with us", he said as the books began to float to his side, "also call Yuuma here when done. And remember, holding back doesn't always mean winning the fight. Remember our last tower, yes you might have looked scary but you still did your job. Can u do it again and can we trust you"

" Of course you lied. I called you a smartass for a reason" He looked over his shoulder towards the doorway. For the adventure that boy wanted, it was surprising that he wasn't bolting around the corner. " Tired of being trapped...I get it. Kid can be adorable..."

His eyes deepened to nearly black as the words holding back struck his mind. The memory of releasing his full power was so vague that he wondered why it bothered him so much now. " Contain, yes. Trust, always. Do it again?" He took a few steps towards the door before looking back. " I have your back even if you are the last one standing"

It always good to hear you say those words. Don't worry, I will make sure to rescue you again when fear strikes", he said as he took a book and began to read, "oh don't forget to get Yuuma. And for pavol wants to come then ok, just don't let him touch the glass"

" Heh, It might be Madness instead of Fear the way Kuroi is talking. Anyway, I will make sure Yuuma is here" The shadows swallowed up Valra, leaving dark wisps for a bit. Only sounds were the howling winds and distant hum of the Valra now.

Ok Tobi lets work now. Bring the board here", he said pointing at his side and Tobi did so. He stood up and began to draw the formula and circles, "Tobi copy down the correct ones please", he said. Tobi got the notebook and went to work.

It did not take long for Nasr to locate Yuuma. The castle was large enough that it would be about 15 minutes before the modest dragon would appear.

Yuuma's steps were silent as he approached the door. His hair fell in his face with how he held his head. " Forgive me, I don't mean to interrupt your studies. You have need of me?"

OH not really I just need to ask you something. Something tells me we will encounter trouble so we might need you to clean our mess. Also, do you feel left out. We promised to help you with the curse but it doesn't feel like we are", he said pausing then looked at him, "I hope you don't feel betrayed"

A look of shock showed only to be shoved aside by a gentle smile. " Busy as always. Don't fret I can take care of things" The purple in his eyes faded into ocean blue as he strode towards the book shelf. So much knowledge in one place but a single book caught his interest. He pulled it down and tucked it under his arm.

" I have no reason to feel left out. Training the new High Luminary requires time and energy you two cannot spare right now." Peace seemed to surround him and an unnatural purity rested within. Taking a seat, he looked at Shinigami. " No matter how small the task, we all have our part to play. The moon baths have stabilized my health so I have no concerns. Besides I'm not much of a fighter in this realm. When you need me you'll call" He chuckled nervously as he grabbed at one of his horns. The false eclipse that occured before was proof that his skill was more than he let on.

So you mind telling me why pavol is suddenly cooperative. It feels too easy" he said sitting on his throne, "well as long as everything is all right. I'm done with all the studying. Let's do this. Check up with the valras please and also be safe. Of as all you're the man we or I want safe the most"

He glanced upwards before releasing his horn and lifting his head. " I must agree, it does feel too easy. At such a young age he may be enjoying learning new things but..." Concern showed in his eyes when he looked towards the door. The silence held a weight similar to a predator watching from the grass. " He is still a Luminary and one whose soul is more mature. It may all be just an act"

When he looked forward again, the smile had returned. " I don't believe I am that important but I am grateful for the concern. Should anything arise I will pull you two into the dream realm. Don't fret it will never be in the middle of a battle. " Bracing against his knees, he shoved himself up. " On my way here I heard our host talking with her ghost. I believe she has completed whatever project was needed for this quest"

Well I don't know about that", he said going to his bag and took out a hoodie and put it on, "also the spell I put on pavol is a strong on. I don't take slaves so I have my reasons. If we don't come back by tomorrow come check on us. Remember to be sneaky about it", he said picking up his bag

Yuuma nodded and motioned for him to follow. " I have been hiding from them for years. They'll never know I'm there" He casually strode down the hallway, pondering over many things. If Pavol would allow him good sleep then he may check the dreams for changes.

He followed Yuma and threw his bag down. Tobi caught it and threw it back to uim, "annoying", he said holding the bag himself,"Nasr, I have a feeling that he is closed by"

" Yes, I would say he is" The castle reacted to his element by glowing under his feet. Yuuma looked back once to note his frustration. He was guided through an area that was exposed to the storm on one side. It opened up into a grand galley.

Ahead, looking over the edge was Nasr. His hair held a metallic shine now due to the bath. One arm was stretched back, clinging to a struggling Pavol. " Let me go!"
With a sigh, Nasr explained in a flat way. " You can run free once Kuroi has returned with-" Seeing movement, he turned to see Shinigami and Yuuma. " Ok we are just waiting for her now"

The storm keeps getting on my nerves. I'm getting rid of it", he said transforming to his normal form then drop his bag and brought out a face mask and put it in his pocket, "kuroi isn't here yet, should I go get here"

Yuuma looked out at the clouds wondering how Kuroi would deal with an exposed castle.
The boy was pulled back only to be lifted up by Nasr. " Nah, she's just cleaning up the mess this hydra made" He gave Pavol, who was still trying to escape, a stern look.
" I just wanted to help!" The kid sighed and drooped like a wilting plant.
Nasr set the kid down but kept ahold of his shoulder. " Yeah, sure. That's why you reached for the poison again"

" Everyone is ready I see. Good" Kuroi's voiced echoed from further down the galley. When she came into view, some vials filled with a yellowish-green or blue-green liquid were attached along the belt on her coat.

Nothing says pinch me like wearing some colors" , he said looking at the vials, "antidotes I take it. Well we need a portal to the last location we were before so you mind doing the honors?"

" Oh? Maybe I should wear more color" She chuckled and motioned for Nasr to step aside. " Yes, they are. A few to cure petrification too" She stepped up to the broken pillar and reached out.

" I don't want to turn to stone!" Pavol exclaimed when the portal opened. Kuroi turned back around and pulled a small mask out of a her pocket. She took a yellow-green potion and rubbed a little on the inside before handing it to the kid. " That's why I prepared these. Keep it on and you'll be fine"
He looked at it for a bit before nodding. " Ok..." The mask proved challenging for the boy to secure so Nasr helped him.

By now the goddess had stepped aside. Smiling, she turned towards Shinigami and motioned towards the portal.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus