Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Mel's (Free) Post-it Sketch Emporium

currently closed for new people while i finish the pre-existing ones.
check back soon!

hello!

I've not been in a writing mood for the longest time, but I got hit of a little swing of art inspiration.
I drew a couple of characters I've seen around just for a little fun yesterday, and I thought it would be kinda fun to have a page in my sketchbook full of RPR characters, so I'm opening this up for requests. ^_^

(okay, so it's more of like a market stall than an emporium, but I really like that word, so imma keep it.)

art examples :)

HF2nbXy.jpg

Just a warning, though: i can't draw animal faces eek

Thank you!!

To-Do:
-- Zuran
-- Father Buchanon
-- Fierdrinc

-- Korrivar
-- Thamiorn
-- Rhoadie
This is super creative and cute! Feel free to give Dominick a go if you find him muse worthy!
Calgary Johnson (played by Dndmama)

This is super nice of you. If you have time/interest my sad boi could use some love.
Mipps

I am always happy to help inspire the arts :3 Thank you for the opportunity to participate.

I'll throw down John Cross if it inspires. I hope you enjoy your art stretch !
Morrigan

Ooo, I love helping inspire arts too. You could give Keira Byrne a go, if you want. :)
Hello if you wanna doodle any of my characters that would be dope I think this idea is super cute
nightmqre

that's really cute omg :o thank you for doing this!!

i actually have a character that's not actually fully on rpr yet...could i perhaps PM you with a reference/description? c:
tisonlychaos Topic Starter

Dominick:

i'm actually highkey really loving him... Dominick is such a sweet character!! (oh, also: sorry the pic is blurry; the lightings not super great where I am right now. i'll try to update it eventually! ^_^)
4KmDFEt.jpg

Cal!
Mpe3CIb.jpg

StaticNightmares wrote:
that's really cute omg :o thank you for doing this!!

i actually have a character that's not actually fully on rpr yet...could i perhaps PM you with a reference/description? c:
Yeah! Go ahead!

Cap't Jack!

this is actually my second attempt drawing him (the first one was just... no, but i really love his idea as a character and wanted to push through) and halfway through I got deja vu!
RcYVOJG.jpg

Keira!

dude, I've just gotta say: I love her concept. badass women with a look that could kill are one of my favorite things. had so much fun drawing her, so thank you!!
GKLey8H.jpg
Morrigan

tisonlychaos wrote:
Keira!

dude, I've just gotta say: I love her concept. badass women with a look that could kill are one of my favorite things. had so much fun drawing her, so thank you!!
GKLey8H.jpg

AWW!! Thank you! I love it!!! And she is fun as hell to play.
Mipps

tisonlychaos wrote:
Cap't Jack!

this is actually my second attempt drawing him (the first one was just... no, but i really love his idea as a character and wanted to push through) and halfway through I got deja vu!
RcYVOJG.jpg

Eeeee!! This is great!! Thank you! He looks so cute.
Sorry he gave you trouble!
Oooh Mel this is so awesome! I had no idea you could draw and so well! Hot damn. <3

I offer two as potential tribute; the first is my sweet babe Zjinn cause I will always be a slut for my spectrum baby & (really an 'or' for you) Kaji who is a sweet man in the sense that he owns a bakery, and not in the sense that he used to use it like the witch in Hansel & Gretel to get his hands on some chidren. >.>;

Also, I see your fab language there, Lovely! If one of my babies tickles your fancy, could I ask for their name in your wondrous fantasy hand? I have always adored the look of it. ^_^
tisonlychaos wrote:
Dominick:

i'm actually highkey really loving him... Dominick is such a sweet character!! (oh, also: sorry the pic is blurry; the lightings not super great where I am right now. i'll try to update it eventually! ^_^)
4KmDFEt.jpg

Omg I love him! Thank you so much! <3 I showed it to my RP partner who I write Dom with and they love it too :D

I don't want to be greedy or anything, but technically isn't my character -- I'd love if you could do Dominick's boytoy Chance
Could you maybe draw Anne Peron?
Hilda North (played by JoJoApples)

If you felt so inclined...love something for Hilda! Please feel free to PM me if what's on her profile isn't enough to go off of.

Thanks this is very generous!

Hello! I come with three more post-its and just a little apology because I got violently ill yesterday! (Just a little apology because I can't control when I get sick ;)) Definitely still working through these; I'm having a lot of fun! ^_^

Sk8r Girl

She took two attempts to be satisfied, but I really dig her hair! Can't wait to see how she develops in the future.
mN0U3yM.jpg

for Diana:

Here is Mersy for you! I hope you don't mind her pupils aren't as cat-like as described. (Well, not cat-like at all...) I tried and it looked bad so I just tried to minimize the damage, haha.
e4pq9FH.jpg

and Z'jînn!
Demi wrote:
Oooh Mel this is so awesome! I had no idea you could draw and so well! Hot damn. <3

Also, I see your fab language there, Lovely! If one of my babies tickles your fancy, could I ask for their name in your wondrous fantasy hand? I have always adored the look of it. ^_^
hehe, thank you! it's my little secret: i am half-decent in a lot of areas. also: Z'jînn's name is a squished, so if you'd like, I can rewrite it bigger/more clearly when I finish Kaji. ^_^
Z3qHA36.jpg
These are so cute! I love your sketching style! Thanks for your generosity in offering these up. :D

I'd like to offer up my Mina if you'd like to sketch her.

Hope you're feeling better!
Oh my gosh SO CUTE THANK YOU!!!
Meeeeel! You sneaky Slytherin! <3 You've been hiding things! :D

Zoran pretty please, if you still have these open?
AHHHH MEL!! He's SO CUTE, oh my goodness! You have tickled me absolutely pink! <3 Thank you, thank you, thank you! <3

If it's no trouble, I would love to see it written bigger because there's so much detail in it that I'm not sure if I'm making it out right. :D

Also, I am even more over the moon to hear that Kaji appeals to you and that you're gonna do him. #Spoiled

Thank you, Lovely!! I hope you're well. <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Mel's (Free) Post-it Sketch Emporium

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus