Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Mel's (Free) Post-it Sketch Emporium

Father Buchanan (played by MasterWinter)

Not sure if you are still taking requests or not, which if not totally not a problem, would you please consider my, currently, most decent Priest OC I've come up with?

I LOVE this Scotsman of mine to pieces!

If for some reason Father Buchanan is not to your liking, feel free to browse my current roster of OC's to see if any tickle your fancy.

Thank you Mel-San! <3
nightmqre

tisonlychaos wrote:
Sk8r Girl

She took two attempts to be satisfied, but I really dig her hair! Can't wait to see how she develops in the future.
mN0U3yM.jpg

She looks WONDERFUL thank you so much :oo
tisonlychaos Topic Starter

Sorry the lighting's kinda trash in this one, we had to work to get even something decent. :/

Kaji
ok.... kinda love Kaji's look......
also here is his name bigger in the grossest combo of orange and blue I could muster :(
Px1UMuw.jpg
aPW4J2Z.jpg

Chase!

2OtOTts.jpg

Anne :)

zllvuJp.jpg

Hilda

dude, just wanna add too: love Hilda's name, even if she doesn't. XD
FKmefhb.jpg

Mina

ok, so... kinda actually drew her before I made this post and it was her and the one I posted as an example that inspired me to make this post, heh. I've seen her around before, and I just think Mina's, like, the coolest. Her hair's a bit wilder here than I'd imagine, though...
YvSXxtf.jpg
Hi! If you’re still taking requests could you please draw one of my characters? :) He is the prince of Acolitus, and a character I will be putting into a book!

If you don’t want to draw him it’s fine, and you can always pick another one of my characters!

Thank you so much for doing this! :)
tisonlychaos wrote:
Mina

ok, so... kinda actually drew her before I made this post and it was her and the one I posted as an example that inspired me to make this post, heh. I've seen her around before, and I just think Mina's, like, the coolest. Her hair's a bit wilder here than I'd imagine, though...
YvSXxtf.jpg

Oh my gooooosh, really!?!?!?!?!

<3 __ <3

I'm so honored!! And I love this sketch so so so sooooo much!!! Thank yoooooooooou!!! <3 And I love the wild hair!! :D
OH MY GODS, KAJI IS A DISH! <3 You seriously spoil me, Mel. Your art style is sooooo awesome possum. <3 Is there any way to give you something back, like a ko-fi or anything?
Anne is so adorable thank you so much !
tisonlychaos wrote:
Chase!

2OtOTts.jpg

Oh dear 😂 his name is Chance, not Chase, but, still cute and gave my partner a laugh.

Demilicious wrote:
OH MY GODS, KAJI IS A DISH! <3 You seriously spoil me, Mel. Your art style is sooooo awesome possum. <3 Is there any way to give you something back, like a ko-fi or anything?
thank you!! <3 I'm pretty sure I have a ko-fi somewhere, but you really don't need to give anything back. After all, I did specify they were free. XD I'm just glad you like it!
Oh, also! i totally forgot to write this in the Kaji-post, but for whatever reason: both your characters in my language have very sharp, angled shapes to them when usually it's pretty rounded/curvy. Thought that was pretty interesting!
MercyInReach wrote:
tisonlychaos wrote:
Chase!

2OtOTts.jpg
Oh dear 😂 his name is Chance, not Chase, but, still cute and gave my partner a laugh.
ohmygodiamsosorry. it's no excuse but I was watching a show where the lead male was named Chase while i was typing this up.😅 my apologies and thank you!
Korrivar Sørensen (played by riaanly)

here's Korrivar Sørensen:

my link button is completely nonexistant so i just replied as him :)
tisonlychaos wrote:
Demilicious wrote:
thank you!! <3 I'm pretty sure I have a ko-fi somewhere, but you really don't need to give anything back. After all, I did specify they were free. XD I'm just glad you like it!
Oh, also! i totally forgot to write this in the Kaji-post, but for whatever reason: both your characters in my language have very sharp, angled shapes to them when usually it's pretty rounded/curvy. Thought that was pretty interesting!

Oh dude! That is super cool to know! <3 Thanks Mel for letting me in on that, and thank you again for doing this. Not only for me but everyone. Super sweet of you. ^^
tisonlychaos wrote:
Hilda

dude, just wanna add too: love Hilda's name, even if she doesn't. XD
FKmefhb.jpg

OH GOSH! I love it thanks so much! Looks amazing! I love Hildas name too! I always thought Hilda was a cool name and Im so glad I thought of a good character to go with it :D

Lovely art thanks so much
RainbowPitch

Hiyeeeeee

I wasn't gonna request at first (I've just been stalking lmao) but your art is too cute so now I am hehe

But I was gonna pop up my favorite boi Thamiorn here if you can. uwu

Ily Mel <3 Your art is v pretty uwu
dssieri

hello there! if your still open to these, I was wondering if you could Sketch Rhoadie ??

Your artstyle is like?? so goood?? I believe you could do rhoadie justice!! thanks

hi, everyone! here's three more I've had done for a while, but it's been a super busy week, so it's all I have at the moment. XD More to come this weekend! Also, the photo quality is kinda bad – for some reason there're these weird lines?? – so I'll post better pictures in my next reply; I just don't have the resources right now, hah. anyways, thanks for your patience!

Zuran!
Dorian wrote:
Meeeeel! You sneaky Slytherin! <3 You've been hiding things! :D
i hid nothing, i simply forgot to mention it. ...... XD
iAiNLqn.jpg

Father Buchanan
Hi, here is a link to the picture, but I screwed up and forgot his scar – somehow, it's literally one of the things that stuck out to me the most lol – so I feel bad giving you this inaccurate of a product. Will fix ASAP. Click here for imgur image.

Fierdrinc
I had so much fun on this one, I feel insanely guilty for the sh!te pic. Also: he has such a cool name?? all of your characters do, really. I like 'em a lot!
ox17MAF.jpg

Thank you for bearing with me!
tisonlychaos wrote:
hi, everyone! here's three more I've had done for a while, but it's been a super busy week, so it's all I have at the moment. XD More to come this weekend! Also, the photo quality is kinda bad – for some reason there're these weird lines?? – so I'll post better pictures in my next reply; I just don't have the resources right now, hah. anyways, thanks for your patience!

Zuran!
Dorian wrote:
iAiNLqn.jpg

Father Buchanan
Hi, here is a link to the picture, but I screwed up and forgot his scar – somehow, it's literally one of the things that stuck out to me the most lol – so I feel bad giving you this inaccurate of a product. Will fix ASAP. Click here for imgur image.

Fierdrinc
I had so much fun on this one, I feel insanely guilty for the sh!te pic. Also: he has such a cool name?? all of your characters do, really. I like 'em a lot!
ox17MAF.jpg

The pic looks fine, thank you so much for drawing him! :D It looks amazing! And thanks! :) I used an old english Translation site for most of my characters’ names!
Father Buchanan (played by MasterWinter)

tisonlychaos wrote:

Father Buchanan

XD Ish okies! Ya I use Alexander Anderson from Hellsing as Father Buchanan's base. I'm not too fond of the Anderson character himself per say, but I LOVE his build and the fact he's got the scar. Not all my OC's look perfect. I will use both versions up on his page. This one could be to show what he looked like before his scar, and the one with said scar is for his current. Father Buchanan didn't always have a scar. So while it may seem bad that you forgot, it actually is cool to see him without it. A before and after type of thing. ^-^ Arigato Mel-San!
tisonlychaos wrote:

Zuran!
Dorian wrote:
iAiNLqn.jpg

Ooh, he looks so cute, thank you Mel! Could you correct the name to say Zoran? (although Zuran is intriguing as a variant! :D)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Mel's (Free) Post-it Sketch Emporium

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus