Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » What's up

I’m Scirocco (like the Volkswagen) and I’m a 20 year old dude working through a degree in mechanical engineering.
I don’t do forum RPs anymore, but I’m down for 1v1. I usually use “text speak” when I’m OOC and am very casual, though I never use it in my serious writing or in stories. However, I do still keep a cynical and humorous tone.
RP generally isn’t my thing but I have been doing it off and on for a long time. I’m more of an OC creator and I have my own worlds that I don’t necessarily RP in at all. I also draw a lot. I live and die for my characters despite their hostility towards anything but themselves.
As for the genres I like, I tend to gravitate towards modern and sci-fi settings with dark themes and flawed characters. I’m more interested in the dysfunctional side of things.
I usually host everything on Toyhou.se, but I thought I’d try this place out! I’m always open to messages about whatever. I hope to meet some cool people!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Great username and interduction. Welcome to the new improved updated RPRepository created by Kim.
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!!
Hello There! Welcome to the RPR Family! :D
Welcome!
Hello and welcome to the site! Thanks for telling us about your RP background and likes. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of people around willing to help. Cheers to making lots of friends and having a lot of fun RPs!
Heya, welcome to RPR! Thank you for so much awesome info about yourself and your RP tastes. :D I'm sure you'll fit right in. If you aren't looking for RP as much as world building you can check out the RP Discussion forum where lots of people talk about world building and character creation stuff. There is also the Art & Creativity forum to share your drawings and get to know other artists. Hope you like it here!!
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Hey Scirocco and welcome to the RPR!

I think I've already spotted you on the Unofficial RPR Discord so I'm guessing you've got the site pretty figured out already, but I wanted to say hi nonetheless.

I definitely understand the love of building but not necessarily writing in it; your aforementioned worlds for example. Sometimes it's just nice to follow the brain wave and flesh it all out to your heart's content and take pleasure from the mere building, not requiring anything else.

I definitely hope to see you around the forums and in the discord more often. <3
AmberShades

*Cue A French Guy Kicking Down The Door, Following With Jazz Hands*

Bonsoir, Mon Ami! :D Welcome To RPR! If You Have Any Questions, Or RP Ideas, Don't Be Afraid To Ask/Tell! Happy Writings! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » What's up

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus