Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » || On Your Doorstep ||

Neptune (played by Reithesniper)

The Storming planet smiled at Mathius, seeing him enter his atmosphere, the storms began to slow.. just becoming a nice gentle drizzle.. although this wouldnt be the best thing for him.. he would be making sure Mathius would buoyant the entire time-
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"What in the" she jumps, seeing a planet against her caves entrance
"Don't I see enough of you at work?" He joked before gesturing for her to follow him inside the temple
Moonstar (played by Kdkkddkdk)

she open the door and look down to the human “Oh Hello human do you want to come inside and have some tea?”
Veszal Ilaleztice (played by Mando)

Veszal stands in the doorway, soaked in blood. Like, drenched. It's in his hair, splattered across his face, drips from his fingers and the knife he's grasping. His lips pull down into a frown, and then a wild grin as an idea comes into his head. "You may not want to be here, unless you come as an offering."
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

She would put out her cigar and look at the drow. She pulls out her axe... she was not the biggest fan of adult drow who were raised amongst regular drow
World of Stands (played anonymously)

Someone appeared next to Silvera... assumingly, it was The Saint, but as she turned he disappeared, and D4C materializes infront of the door "You wish to enter... well.. I guess its alright, just don't make a mess, ok?
Diavolo (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"The moment anyone sees King Crimson..." It was obvious that Diavolo wasn't going to just let this Stand get away.
"Well now." Nicki looks Diavolo over. "I guess you must be the 'special' pizza delivery guy I requested. Why don't you come in so I can pay you?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » || On Your Doorstep ||

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus