Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » || On Your Doorstep ||

Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

The door opened at the house numbered 777. It was a dilapidated house with loose soil in the front yard. He peeked out and Nny perked a brow "uhhhh.....hi?" Before she could answer, he yelled "GET IN HERE!" and yanked her inside and slammed the door and his face turned angry "LAST NIGHT A CHIHUAHUA WAS FOLLOWING ME FOR A FEW BLOCKS. IT STARTED CHASING ME! I MANAGED TO ESCAPE, BUT IT KNEW WHERE I LIVED! IT KNEEEEEWWW"

He thrust a finger in her face "DID THE DOG SEND YOU?! DON'T LIE TO ME!"
prog knife. (played by Sohrryu)

Ring ring! Really, it was dumb to think she'd get at least one day where she could just have some peace and quiet. In what felt like a very long life, she'd never been blessed something as sweet as silence. Asuka shuffles over to the door, running her fingers through her frizzy hair and adjusting a slacked strap on her tank-top. She cracks the door open, peering through with her single eye. "What the- Wow... you uh-" She scans the man, and snickers to herself. "You look like shi- Scheiße. Do you want like- Money, or something? 'Cuz I don't have any, so get lost!" Aaaaaaand SLAM!
Mudrock (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“What is this about? Are you lost, or do you need something? If you need something, I can try to provide it, but otherwise I don’t know how to help out.”
His son would pull the door opens hie eyes would light up. A smile stretched across his face and the child exclaimed "A SUPERHERO! DAD, A REAL SUPERHERO IS HERE!"

The muscular doctor would answer the door wearing a tank top. His long black hair was down and he wasn't wearing his glasses. "Luke, what did I tell you about answering the door, little bear?" He would then look at the heavily-armored person at his door "I suppose my little bear was right. How may I help?"
Amara (played by Reithesniper)

Amara opened the door covered in blankets.."Who are you supposed to be.. shoo..-"

A tired voice, clearly that of a drunken woman called her back to bed "I'm coming back you wretched beast!" She yelled "Go home or something my friend.. I would like to go back to bed-" She'd close the door politely
He opened the door and he smiled sleepily "hey, you're a Saiyan! I'm sleepy, but you can come in if you want"

He called out into his small hut of a house to his kitten "Piano, we have company!"
Epel Felmier (played by PK-Lucas)

Epel cracked open the door and looked at Oniyan with a surprised look.
"Uh hey there. Yeh must be lost, yeh ain't even dressed for Harveston Weather!"

Epel turned to inside his house for a second, then looked at Oniyan again; "How 'bout yeh come inside an' warm up by the fireplace? Ah'll get yeh some apple juice to drink, and then some proper clothin'before yeh head out."
Exusiai (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Who are you, and what are you talking about? I mean...if you need something, you should speak it, or I'm just gonna...y'know, shut the door."
He opened the door in his barracks room and he looked a bit shocked

"If you're looking for Fessman, he's not here. You can come in and wait if you want"

the mild-mannered Marine led her into his room and he gestured to the small fridge "I got a bunch of sandwich stuff and some leftover lo mein if you want it....." he collapsed onto his bed and resumed watching a movie.
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

The tinkling of a spoon stirring within a particularly delicate glass could be heard as Sherlock Holmes prepared himself a cup of milk tea. Just as he was about to settle in to enjoy his refreshment with a good book on crime and chemistry, a rapping at the door reverberated within the flat. John, however, couldn't be bothered to pull himself away from his work.

The two had just recently returned from quite the odyssey of a case after all. It was an outlandish string of events that took several months of research and networking, tenacity, a vast lack of sleep, and a crate of purple penguin stuffies. And so the author of London's most prolific blog wanted to strike while the iron was hot.

Sherlock briefly considered ignoring the interloper, content to bask in the aftermath of his successful apprehension of a veritable ballot of the worst kind of criminal ilk, and yet curiosity always got the better of him. He took immediately to his deductions, his mind whirring like a well-oiled machine. The knock was distinct, likely acquired through some form of formal training.

The detective uncrossed his long legs and brought himself up to his full height. He then made his way to the door and drew it open to unveil a young -- "Hello?" he inquired giving the other a mindful appraisal.

"American though only somewhat reserved considering, military clearly, injury, ah, left leg, calf to be specific. Patriotic to a fault... John, it's for you. Must be one of your mates."
Daniel McGrath (played by Malacath)

Crawling onto the couch after another job finally complete, the last thing Daniel wanted to hear was the knock on the door to his run down apartment. Lazily rolling onto his feet, the redhead quietly slipped over to the door, not sure if he wanted to appear home or not.

Slowly opening the door, he peeped his head out only to be greeted by a face he had been warned by his many employers before to steer away from. The Detective.

"May I help you?" A rough Irish accent sounded out as the shorter male peered at what could likely be his doom.

"If you're trying sell something I'm really not interested. I just worked a double shift and have another one in a few hours. So can we make this short?" Lies flowed like honey off his tongue, appearing more like an overworked civilian than the killer he actually was. All he could hope was that the detective would fall for it or that his feet would be fast enough to get the hell out of there. Only time would tell.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He would run around excitedly and was barking at the door.
"What do you want"

"Leave"

"Don't make my grab a knife"

"Okay that's it, I'm grabbing a knife"
"vad i helvete? varför är du här vill du att jag ska köra över dig? eftersom det här är ett snabbt sätt att göra det på."
You probably don't understand what the tank is saying but you can assume it isn't good, seeing as the barrel is pointed at you.
Nearl (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“…I have many questions but I don’t know if I want the answers to them.”
He opened the door and smiled "Hi! Are you lost? Do you need help?" there was sincerity in the Saiyan's voice. He would suddenly let out a yelp of surprise and he looked at his kitten who jumped up and grabbed his tail "Piano! Don't do that!"

He looked at her again and he tilted his head "I got food if you want. You can come in!"
Jinxx (played by xx_r4t_k1d_xx)

Jinxx hears her doorbell ring and mutters to herself.
"That's weird... I don't remember having anyone come over..."
They get up off the couch and open the door. He tilts his head slightly.
"...Aren't you, like.. one of those Super Saiyan dudes or something?"
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

The day had been arduous, to say the least, but he made it through to the very end. It wasn't a matter of Sherlock's sardonic nature that made it so incredibly overwrought, or Donovan's constant berating of a man who was clearly misunderstood, or having to find out that his ex-wife was back with the university coach once again, no... What made everything so absurdly bleak was the fact that his drinking buddy canceled plans on him last minute.

For whatever reason, John Watson was preoccupied, once again, with some foolheaded errand courtesy of Sherlock Holmes. And once again, Gregory Lestrade, detective inspector of Scotland Yard, was stuck at home brooding drearily over his life choices.

With a leaden sigh and the heave of tired shoulders, Greg let himself fall heavily into his worn-out recliner. The comfortable impression his body left within its cushions over the years did little to console him, however. It was the beverage he was about to partake in that would change his mood surely for the better. Once his drink had been poured, he'd raise the glass to his lips and tip it ever so when the sudden rapping at his door stirred him from his hopeful venture.

"Pipe dreams," Lestrade complained aloud as he brought himself up to his feet. "Yeah, yeah, I hear you. I'm comin' already."

Once he threw open the door, Greg was greeted with quite the splash of color. He really had no clue how to react other than blatantly stare at the figure that stood before him. Was that horns on their head?

"Can...Look, I'm sorry, but can I help you?" he inquired with both an air of impatience to get back to his wallowing and an inquisitiveness to know just what exactly was he seeing.
Incubus in Blue (played anonymously)

Who the hell could be on my doorstep?

Cho hid his wings behind him, hid his tail behind him, and threw on a beanie; Before he opened the door.

"Oh shit- Um.. Yeah- No." He awkwardly looked around, "You've... You've definitely got the wrong place."

He eyed the man up and down, "You're gonna have to leave- Or.. Here, I'll help you."

He gently closed the door. He wasn't used to human laws or anything like that, but this looked like someone of the law, and read trouble all over him. He tossed the beanie off and sighed as he flopped back onto his comfy bed. He definitely dodged a bullet with that one. Man, doors are so nice.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

You guessed it. He just barked at the door.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » || On Your Doorstep ||

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus