Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » || On Your Doorstep ||

Bho Namoaa (played by Samiakki)

Usually, people opened the door to Bho at Solemu-Koremu's Spiritual Sundries, so it wasn't a surprise when Bho opened the door and found someone right there.

"Whoa, hey! Sorrry about that. Are you a customerrr?" His smile didn't reach his eye. Something about Mono gave him the creeps. . . "Well, come on in. We have a clearrrance sale on magical attirrre today. You look like you could use. . . well, a new look! How does that sound? I can help you pick something out."
hz9i7W3.png
Zofia Emerald (played by Alliyus)

Zofia looked at the person on her doorstep and blinked, calmly assessing the situation in a second. She curtsied perfectly then straightened. She smiled. "Lovely to meet you. What may be the enthralling reason for you to come to my house? Sorry. I have a friend named Cecilia here with me. Are we too loud? She stood there with her long blond hair grazing the ground and blowing in the soft breeze. She smiled softly again as she put her hands behind her back, her dress hem blowing in the soft, slow breeze. "if you're new. We have cookies here if you want one. We can become somewhat of friends. Acquaintance with each other. You can ask us anything if you're new to this neighborhood of Horizon."
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He ran around barking at the door. He jumped up doing a little dance as his tail wagged.
Oh... Another dog, like me. Can I help you?
He opened his door and looked down "oh....hi, purple puppy....ummmm.....are you one of Piano's friends? You can come in if you want..."
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

... A saiyan? Let me guess, Frieza escaped from hell?
Nightshade stared in confusion, before turning and calling back into the house. "Did someone order an emo Spider-Man? Because there's one on our doorstep."
Nightmare (played anonymously)

*opens the door* Why is a Machine here?
Olly (played anonymously)

Olly then opened the door before blinking. "Uh, excuse me but what the actual hell are you doing in front of my house?"
Carrot (played anonymously)

c61804e9e281a2c21173f9044ca55ef6.jpg

Carrot opened the door to see a floating origami piece.
288dadbf50ccc2112754f4a012d1a49c.jpg

"Quoi?!" He said, startled. "What are you doin' on my porch, origami thing?" Carrot asked.
Lexi (played by xx_r4t_k1d_xx)

Lexi looks down at the young boy in front of her. She wears a friendly smile.

"Oh hello there! Where are your parents?"
The End (played by Alliyus)

Avalon glared down at the girl. Avalon was 7 feet tall. She blinked, golden eyes cold. She shut the door. "Leave, kid."
Endryd Haar (played by randomentity777)

Haar stares down at Lexi. "What…can I do for you, ma'am?" He asks slowly, unsure how to proceed.
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

He opened his door and grinned "by The Emperor! I am grateful for your presence. Enter!"
Iron knuckles rapped on the cheap fauxwood of Randle's front door. Echoeing through the dusty drywall and crumbling bricks, it took a good couple of minutes before it reached the detective's ears, and instantly, he was shaken from his totally-not-sleeping state. He rose to his feet, his mechanical silver eyes glistening in the dark. Whatever daylight had warmed his office hours ago had long since faded, putting his programmed feline features to the test as he made it over to the source of the alarming sound. Few came to visit the old gumshoe at this hour- those that did, usually weren't the bearers of good news. Randle cleared his throat and straightened his tie. This better not be the NAPD again..

"Can I help you?" Out in the pouring rain stood what appeared to be a tall humanoid, wrapped in an enormous set of armor. His head hair was short, with a fair skin that reminded him more of Artie than it did Sprite. Clearly, though, he wasn't from Eyremos either way. "Ya haven't gotten lost, have ya? Street's an awful maze at this time of night." Not the cops, thank the Goddess. He did have a military air about him, though..
Cole and Axel (played by Jooters)

Axel runs up to the door, opening it widely with a smile.
"DAD! DAD! A BIG CAT GUY IS HERE!"

The tired looking Jolteon rushed to the door. "Axel! What did I tell you about-" Cole said before pausing and looking up at the stranger in slight intimidation and shock.
"Uhm- h-how can I h-help you?" he uttered fearfully.
A boy opened the door and his eyes lit up "Axel! Dad, it's my friend Axel! Can he come in and play?!"

The doctor came to the door and gave a greeting "You're the boy that invited Luke to your sleepover. Please, come in"
"Oh hello, Dr Swordson. Nice of you to drop by. This must be your son." Natalie smiles at Luke. "I'm Natalie, nice to meet you."
Oliver (played anonymously)

Oliver opened the door. "Um, are you lookin' for someone?" He looked up at Natalie. "Are y' lookin' for Miku? I can go get her!"
He doors of the temple opened and he looked at the boy "hi....uhhh....are you one of my son's friends?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » || On Your Doorstep ||

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus