Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » || On Your Doorstep ||

Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

Ella had a smile quickly formed on her face as she saw the pup and put one knee down before checking the dog for any identification " Father, could you please start the " Missing Dog " Posters? "
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

The prince made his way down the long cobblestone road that led to the front gate from the Rilynath Royal Palace. He looked at her and tilted his head before gesturing for the guards to open the large, heavy gate and he gestured for her to come in and follow.
"Who would be knocking on a vampire's door at this time of the afternoon?" he grumbled as he pulled his lethargic body out of his luxurious bed and grabbed a pair of pants to step into as he left the bedroom. Shuffling down the hall towards he front door, he made a slight deviation into the kitchen to grab some sunglasses off the counter. The door was opened as he leaned heavily on the frame, looking like a hung over rock star.

He beheld the male at his door with a sense of confusion. What was a drow doing in New Orleans? From the smell of him royalty was assumed. "Can I help you?"
Drop deep within the Fate's Circle temple, Drael's wings sprouted from his back. He turned and and he was at the large palatial doors and the doors burst open. Drael looked down at the vampire and tilted his head and perked a brow "Is there something you need, vampire? If you need to feed, I cannot help you"

Usually, he would have slain the vampire on the spot, however he and the other members of Fate's Circle have vowed to shed no blood in or near the temple. He was able to reign in his disgust; his eyes would typically be furnaces of hatred, but as for now he was simply curious.
Mathius had pushed the heavy doors open and he looked up at Drael before sighing and shaking his head "you live here, you moron"
Suzi (played by Jaws)

"Coming!", the young woman said as she opened the door. "Jo-..", she began speaking then stopped, looking at the strange man. "This is a requirement by my master, Lisa Lisa. How did you get to Air Supplena, signor?", Suzi asked, awaiting for a answer.
He can only bark at the door, so he just simply barks.
Ashoka (played by Reithesniper)

Ashoka looks outside the temple as she is in her goddess like form, she just kinda looks at him before teleporting over "want a treat?" She'd ask, mostly as a reward for not charging up to her and waiting at the door
Allan (played by Leighoflight)

Opening to the door to his flat was like walking into a Lush store - a wave of smell would come out but unlike a mixture of essential oils and soap it was stale, shut in and musty. He stared at the large woman with massive ears, confused but unable to look away from the top of her head. He silently offers her a pop tart.
Kimon Lotus (played anonymously)

Kimon looks tired and basically fell asleep as he opened the door, before his advisor calls his name "Oh..sorry..I guess its raining..here" he goes to find some paper and writes his name on it, with some glyphs, an old school style of magic but it prevented anything from being changed about this paper "Go to the Inn tell them the king allowed you a weeks stay" he smiles handing the paper to Allen
Cris rushed to intercept Joy before the animatronic puppy could hurl herself at the door and JUMP in the face of whoever had rung up, with a very possible risk of breaking noses. Yes, Joy didn't mean any harm, she was just a happy pupper who loved people, but neighbors with nosebleed or who had been knocked off because they were not expecting a metal dog - no matter how little - to pounce on them were usually far less happy about her enthusiasm.

"Down, Joy!!" she called out, tickling her hyperactive dog's ears in an attempt to calm her - which didn't work so well - and waving a squeaky chew toy under her nose before she threw it across the corridor - which worked way better because Joy immediately leaped to the chase.

Bless her core, Cris thought with an indulgent smile. Joy was clueless, like her children, like her haunted doll friend Patches. Her heart warmed, she straightened up and adjusted her mask before heading to iopen the door.

Outside stood an unfamiliar looking fellow. That surprised her, she had expected a neighbor but she couldn't recall ever seeing this person around? They were not wearing a mailman uniform, nor they had any package that could have automatically identified them as a rider or courier, Perhaps they were lost and looking for directions, but she didn't see any car parked around. Maybe someone who had just moved in and wanted to get to know the neighborhood?

"Uh... yeah, hello?" The masked woman's confusion was probably only inferior to the stranger's over the reasons why she was wearing a mask. "I can do anything for you, mister...?" Curious brown eyes peered at Allan from behind the mask and glasses.
((Sorry cross-posted!!! X'D Kimon is next, ignore mine!!))
Enoki (played by GingerHades)

Kimon Lotus wrote:
Kimon looks tired and basically fell asleep as he opened the door, before his advisor calls his name "Oh..sorry..I guess its raining..here" he goes to find some paper and writes his name on it, with some glyphs, an old school style of magic but it prevented anything from being changed about this paper "Go to the Inn tell them the king allowed you a weeks stay" he smiles handing the paper to Allen

"GIANT!" Enoki readies his trusty spear, pointing the spearhead at Kimon. "You've made a terrible choice, stepping foot here today! Don't you see? By standing before me, you've just surrendered your life to Giant-Slayer Enoki!"

Even if Enoki knew of Kimon's royal status or of his plant magic, that would have done little to discourage the tiny mushroom from attacking him. If anything, that was more likely to encourage Enoki's violent behavior.

Holding the spear above his head with a single hand, like a javelin, Enoki charges forward. "NOW, PREPARE TO DIE!"
Mimi (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Awww, what're you, like, a li'l mushroom man? Omigosh, you're adorable! And delicious! I could totally eat you!" Mimi giggled, a slightly creepy grin on her face. But then her expression shifted to one that was less unnerving, more of a genuine, happy smile. "I'm kidding, don't worry! Are you cold? Do you wanna come inside? I'm sure I've got snacks or something for ya!"
Mimi's decision to NOT eat Enoki was a wise one, although she didn't know it. She hadn't decided against it because of Enoki's poisonous body, in fact she had no idea about that part. Maybe his appearance should have tipped her off, but... No. Really, it HAD just been a joke. She didn't eat him because she just.. didn't want to. She'd rather hang out with a strange, potential new friend.
Luhtun Atratus (played by Samiakki)

The lock of the hatch of the airship slowly turned before slowly swinging open. Luhtun clambered from behind the hatch, donning nothing but a black cotton tank top and loose silk pants. They released a tonsil-baring yawn as they rubbed at their eye.
GzyJE3I.png

"Mimi. We. . . hah. . . have talked about this." They fought back another yawn mid-sentence. "You cannot see them. The bodies in the morgue. It is not 'cool.' It is a privacy invasion. Go home. I will radio your parents."
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

Opening the door, Keiko stared at the stranger’s face with pure curiosity. She must admit that the stranger‘s hair looked just luxurious. Keiko could have swore that she smelled a faint scent of embalming fluid.

“I honestly have no idea why you are here”, she began speaking, flashing a small grin towards them. “Nevertheless, come inside”, Keiko added, “We can talk over tea or coffee. Your choice.”

(The scent of embalming fluid is just a assumption based on Luhtun’s profile stating that they are a mortician)
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

Simply barks and wags his tail.
Gwyar (played anonymously)

Gwyar stomps his little paws and barks at Thor, trying to look bigger than what he was. He was...very small.
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

He opened his door and looked at the dog "hey there, pup-pup" he knelt and scratched behind the Corgi's ears.
Xailah Alptraum (played anonymously)

It was bound to be an odd day if there was a knock on the door of the Alptraum estate. People simply didn't arrive there without reason... unless, of course, they were lost. But, lost folk were rare around these parts. Most visitors were neighboring cryptids, or the skelkie children that played in the woodlands nearby. Surface-folk, or, simply, humans, didn't typically frequent these parts. Again, unless they had a reason to.

Needless to say, the military man was an unexpected sight. Disarming, and rather concerning. It was a wonder how he got past the gate. He had no place among the creatures residing at the estate. Xailah was the first to get the door, pushing past her sister before the younger woman could even get her hand on the knob. Meadow whined as a result, but did not resist, and instead took a place behind her sister where she could not be easily seen, but could still hear what was going on.

The large door creaked open enough for Xailah to reveal half her body, leaving the rest shrouded in the shadows of the room she peered out of. She looked the man over, inspecting him for anything interesting on his person. "Good evening sir. What brings you here? If you are looking for a place of rest, the nearest inn is a good ways from here." Then in a low breath, "Or have you come for something else? Someone, perhaps?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » || On Your Doorstep ||

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus