Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » || On Your Doorstep ||

Wally (played anonymously)

Wally carefully opened the door and noticed Courage sitting there.
"Oh, are you some new type of Pokemon? Or maybe you're one of those shiny Pokemon I've read about." His eyes lit with excitement.
Katz (played by FictionDragonborn)

*opens the door* ... A child? Did you lost your parents or something? How horrible.
Poquito (played anonymously)

"A kitty?" Poquito's eyes light up with excitement.
Red Hood (played anonymously)

He would yank his door open and stared at the boy. He recognized him from the Bat-Computer. He would grab him by the arm and pulled him inside and shut the door. He would sit the boy down and he would leave to the kitchen. Upon his return, he set a 12-oz bottle of Zesti Cola and a handful of soft caramels from Sweden in front of the boy before sitting across from him. He stared him directly in the eye.

"Start talking. I recommend you not lie to me....." He didn't yell, but the vigilante was stern.
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

*opens the door* ... Did Batman send you?
Abigail Welsh (played by Kotomi657)

Abigail would most definitely be expecting her newest fluffy sweater to arrive, though upon seeing Spawn she'd initially freeze. As if struck with fear she'd quietly behold the impressive person before her, before a fearful voice would croak out, "A-are you the delivery person?" A wry smile painting her now pale face.

Seriously she'd be almost on the verge of tears.
Claude Gau (played by Jaws)

A gentle knocking could be heard at the door of the Thi residence. The small house was located in a bad neighborhood where someone could easily get shot or robbed. The well known advice around was keep on your toes.

Claude went to the door and unlocked three of the four deadlocks with her right hand. With her left hand, she held a metal baseball bat just in case. The house got robbed before with Claude and her young son luckily out of the house when it happened. Taking a peek, she saw a girl who looks like she could barely hurt a fly.

Clank! She drops the baseball bat although she was still on her toes. Claude unlocked the last deadlock and opened the door. "What's a girl like you doing in this side of town?"
Poquito (played anonymously)

Poquito slowly opened the door, but not enough for anyone to enter, but just enough so he could see out of it. "Excuse me, did The Man send you?" He said in a soft voice. "He's not at home right now, but me and Steve are." He calmly said.

"Can you wait until The Man comes back? Thank you.." Poquito quickly shut the door and fumbled with a few locks and fled to go find Steve in one of the rooms.
Cole Macgrath (played by FictionDragonborn)

*opens the door* Oh, Uh... Hey. You New here?
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He barked at the door wagging hhis tail. He would look out the window and wag his tail until he was almost dancing.
" There you are, out in the cold again are we my lord ? Let me guess you played mischief on the chef and jumped out the window again didn't you hrahah.. hrm.. I don't suppose the guards enjoy winding up the castle bridge but with such an auspicious presence who could resist. Alright then, get in here and warm yourself by the fire " he added cupping thors face with his hands and ruffling the snow off his fur.
*opens the door* Huh... Do you have a Good reason Why you entered into my office?
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max opens the sliding door of his van as smoke pourd out for a second as he winced at the light * max: dang thats bright * he said cleaing his throat * max: what brings you to my van friend * max said as he poked his head out of the van *
"The door's open!"

He would yell to whoever er was knocking at the door. He still lived on the barracks. He was playing Soul Reaver on a PS1. He had a Slim Jim trapped between his teeth as he played.
Constance opened her door, an irritated expression painting his face as she had to take her earbud out. She beheld Adrian before her, taking in his appearance. "Uh...are you here to recruit?" She tilted her head, adjusting her large frames. "Sorry, I'm not interested. And my brothers are too silly to be serious. Thanks for coming though." She didn't even smile. She couldn't.
Cigil Gergen (played anonymously)

Cigil heard the gentle rapping at the door, and upon opening saw a woman there. Bare faced and no expression. Cigil hummed, not too sure what the woman could want. "Did...you come to look at my sketches?" She inquired. She hoped it might help the woman smile.
He would go to his door and pulled it open. The doctor's hair was down, so he pushed it out of his facec"uhhh hi. Is there something I can help you with?" He was in a pair of black flannel pants and a tanktop. It was obvious he did bodybuilding, or at least significant strength training, but he did not use any types of chemicals. It was known as "natty building".

The doctor maintained his warm but professional demeanor as he spoke, unsure if she required medical attention.

"Who is it, dad?"

He called back into the house "it's a lady. Go wash up and get ready for bed"
Hyde Kido (played by FictionDragonborn)

Um... Hi. *opens the door*
Topspin (played by randomentity777)

"Sorry, but the convention for self-loathing anime protagonists is two blocks down."
Mono (played by Botol_O_Wata)

"WOAH, You're a metal man!" Mono stated, amazed. "I could open my door, but I don't think you would fit." He'd say. "Look, I'll call a tow truck. You must live at a mechanics shop or something." Mono was not being humorous in the slightest, only thoughtful (or so he thought).

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » || On Your Doorstep ||

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus