Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » || On Your Doorstep ||

Yu-Ni Kyo (played by PinkBrat)

Yu-Ni was in no mood for visitors. That much was clear when she snatched open the door and hardly glanced at the man before her. She frowned. "Somewhere out there is a tree that is tirelessly producing oxygen for you to breathe. You should apologize to it instead of bothering me."
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

The soldier opened his door giving her a death stare "I was on my way to bed. I have PT at zero-four thirty. This better be important......."
Jayson 'crybaby' cruiz (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

jayson opened the door, staring at the soldier in pure confusion "uhm--- you can come in" he'd walked inside his house and took a seat on the couch
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

A'sraha tilted her head as she gently opened the door to a humble hut in the middle of a forest, its roof and thatching overtaken by lichen and undergrowth, yet the lawn below was neatly separated with a walkway that split to form a garden filled with gourds, orange trees, rows of cabbages, a compost bin with a mushroom pit... things that could sustain a small family for weeks, and with faithful maintenance, in perpetuity.

In a dark forest, a hovel like this would seem like a sanctuary. The boughwitch peeked around, her odd-coloured eyes gleaming with magic. She took measure of the boy, small as he was.

"My, haven't you come a long way? Are you lost, dear child? If you aren't comfortable coming in, there's a gazebo out back that Thraes built." She started, slipping out of the door. "I could set us some hot chocolate, get out some cinnamon rolls. It's almost time for tea, anyway!"

"It's dangerous, you know, getting this deep into the forest at this time. Have something to eat, and I'll ask Brother Thraes to bring you to the Town Square."
Whilst in the living room folding laundry and listening to music, Kaiya was interrupted by a knock on the door. Not expecting visitors, having just moved into town, the expecting mother was confused. Setting the folded towel aside, she slowly stood up from the couch and straightened out her dress before waddling to the front door.

Upon opening it though, she raised an eyebrow. "Is there...something I can help you with?"
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

He opened the door in one of his War Machine armor suits and the weapons aimed at her. A few seconds pass and the cannons all pushed out flags that said "BANG" or "PEW PEW" on them. The man-child Avenger fell onto the door howling with laughter "I can't believe I finally got to use this suit!"

He gathered himself and gestured for her to follow "come on in....." on the back of his suit, he had a "Kick Me" sticker affixed.
*confused smol floof staring* "Can I help you?"
“Hmm…small child, are you lost? Do we need to call for someone?”
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

Sherlock drew open the door to his flat and eyed the silver-haired girl with a wary look. In his hand was a beaker filled with a colorful concoction that had a mysterious pearly sheen over the top layer of the liquid.

"Speaking of small children," he muttered giving the glass container a hearty swirl to keep the mixture equable. "Can I help you, young lady? I'm quite busy at the moment. If you're lost, I can give you directions to Scotland Yard."
Jonas (played by Kloomsy)

Jonas opened the door rather timidly. No one ever stepped on his threshold. Ever. It was more likely for a dog to show up than a human, which says something, since there is no dogs in the neighborhood. He stared up at the tall man.

“Uh..” the words died on his tongue. He looked down and upward. This guy gave him detective feels. Maybe a great inspiration for another book! Jonas quickly cleared his throat and said, “I don’t want any newspapers or fancy gadgets you are trying to sell. Thanks.”

And then he shut the door. The guy wasn’t “detectivey” enough to be spoken too.

He opened the door in just shorts and gave a quick upwards nod "sup kid?"
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

There was a long pause before some sounds were heard on the other side of the small apartment's door. The entrance cracked open for a second and Seth might catch a glimpse of two blue eyes peeking out at him; the next moment the door opened wider and Maisi offered the stranger an almost nervous smile, looking like she was ready to snap the door shut at a second's notice.

"Hi," she greeted quickly. "Can I help you? Um, if not--"

She glanced past him, eyes sweeping the area cautiously. "-- then you should probably be on your way. I'm, uh -- I kinda got on some mobster's bad side..." The young artist chuckled lightly with an obviously anxious undertone. "So, y'know. Might want to mosey on outta here sooner rather than later..."
Cylon Draken (played by chouu)

There would be a few banging rackets and strains of stifling before the door was open, and the redhead looked flushed in the face and out of breath, with some bruises on his neck. He looked panicked, and at first, only his piercing blue eyes were seen before his whole face was shown. Then he finally came across the woman.

"..." There was a long silence. "... Uh. T-The... The angel isn't here, I prefer you should~" He looked around. "Is it just you? U-Uh... I promise I-I wasn't hurting anyone, it was myself. Not bad, s-seeing how long I can handle..." A clear bottle was shown.

The door collided shut and the rackets continued. Appeared like he presumably had a noise complaint frequently.

"Come back with a warrant...." was what was heard through the door before it opened to reveal the gruff and weathered army Ranger and he nodded "....sup sir?" he said in his thick, gravelly New York accent
Paulie Beaman (played by _Skylark_)

Beaman hadn't been expecting visitors today, but it wasn't unusual for someone to come and check up on him.

There was shuffling and the sound of doors being closed; the daily dance of the indoor cat owner. Even so, when the front door was opened, a streak of white and brown shot past and into the garden as though their life depended on it.

"Freddie!" Was the nurse's first response - it was only after a marked beat of hesitation that he raised his eyes to the man before him. Beaman swallowed hard.

Tall and rugged strangers never heralded anything good.

"Hey," he said, not quite able to hold eye contact, "can I help you? And, um - can it wait until after we find my cat?"
He opened the door and looked at the nurse. Obviously this had nothing to do with a patient, otherwise he would be called in. The doctor tilted his head "hello.....is there something wrong?"
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

Kiran opens the door and frowns in confusion "You were not who I was expecting but please come in! I relish any chance to talk to a fellow medic." he smiles.
(Emily)

[Don't worry Finn, I'll go see who is it] Emily transmitted to the robot waiter who was also hastening toward the door. Even if she could speak as fluently as any human being with her fellow robots who were not equipped with a vocal synthesizer she preferred to stick to robotic communications, a series of mechanical noises and encrypted data transfer that no human could have ever replicated.

She opened the door and was momentarily surprised to find Kiran there, but then her expression brightened, recognizing who this person was from Cris and Anton's description - -

-- and then she looked troubled again remembering something else Cris had told her, that Kiran was easily intimidated around robots and she, Cris, felt bad for not having been at the doorway go usher him in during his first visit when Finn, Anton, and the guard bots had nearly given him a heart attack.

'Oh matrix... Of all times to open the door', Emily inwardly chided herself, concern replaced by a mix of sympathy and an apologetic smile, well aware that her exposed facial controls and the robotic hand would give away that she was not human. "Uh... Hi, you are Dr. Kiran, right?... I am Emily, Cris's mom, she told me about you - please, come in?" She smiled sadly, trying to make her artifical appearance as little intimidating as possible. It was always a challenge with people who were afraid of robots. "I know this", she pointed to her exposed circuitry a little self consciously, "might be shocking to see but I assure you that--" what? That she was programmed to act, speak, be just like a human? As if that would not scare him more!

At length, she raised her eyes - sorrowful, older than time, but unspeakably kind - to meet Kiran's own. " I assure you that I don't mean any harm, and would be pleased if you came in - but only if you are not too uncomfortable, alright?"
Amber (played by Dib2435)

As amber opened the door her eyes whiden alittle bit and give her a soft smile " Excuse me for one minute. " Amber said before she quickly look into to the living area " Fifth!? What the hell did you do to my memory? I'm asking because the person at the door looks like a Tim Burton character. "
Can't open doors, so he just barked at the door.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » || On Your Doorstep ||

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus