Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi all!

Hi there! I’m Aubade or Rose if you’d rather something more normal. I’ve been writing for about thirteen years now, starting out with Teen Titans fanfics that I never showed anyone. Now I primarily write queer romance and RP Harry Potter.

Other than writing, I love reading, history, genealogy and sleeping in lol. One of my New Years resolutions is to read more and I’m about to reread Deathly Hallows. My fiancée hadn’t read the HP books before so we’ve been doing a buddy read together.

I hope to make tons of new pals here. See y’all around! x
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready! I like your username!
AmberShades

*Cue A French Guy Kicking Down The Door, Following With Jazz Hands*

Bonsoir, Mon Ami! :D Welcome To RPR! If You Have Any Questions, Or RP Ideas, Don't Be Afraid To Ask/Tell! Happy Writings! <3
Hello, Aubade! And welcome to the site.

I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out.

Cheers to making new friends and being a part of a lot of fun RPs! :D
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository. You'll make plenty of freinds in no time.
sarah18394729

Hello New players to a wonderful RP website
Hello! Welcome to RPR!! <3

13989.gif

I'm sure you'll love it here and I hope you have fun! If you're confused with something, I'd be glad to help you! :)
Hi, welcome to RPR, I'm sure you'll find some fun RPs soon :)
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Aubade Topic Starter

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
Glad you could make it Rose ;)
Welcome to RPR! Hope you have a good time!
I love reading and I love RPing! I also like Harry Potter. :P I read large chunks of fan fiction often, although I'm not sure I can truthfully say that I've read Teen Titans stuff. Heheh.

I also write queer romance... Anonymously. >v>

Anywho! If you wanna RP, chat, or ask some questions for me to answer, please feel free to send me a mail! :D I'd love to hang out here. And also, your profile picture is cool.

Have a good time! :) :) :)

Probably see you around! :D ~ShinyRL
Welcome to RPR!!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi all!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus