Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hi, all! I've been role-playing for thirteen years now and have come here in hopes of meeting new friends and role play partners! My preferred genres are: Action, Drama, Romance, spar/fighting, supernatural, and horror. With all that said, I hope to interact with everyone soon! Have a lovely day/or night depending on where you are in the world.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
sarah18394729

Hello All New Players!!!!! to the new and improved RPR!!!!!!!
Hello! Welcome to RPR!! <3

13989.gif

I'm sure you'll love it here and I hope you have fun! If you're confused with something, I'd be glad to help you! :)
EsDeaThKirari Topic Starter

_Ashir-Penny_ wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RPR!! <3

13989.gif

I'm sure you'll love it here and I hope you have fun! If you're confused with something, I'd be glad to help you! :)

Thank you very much! If I require help I won't hesitate to let you know. ^^
Hi there! Welcome to RPR, I’m glad you found us! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you’re ready!
Hi and welcome :)
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
AmberShades

*Cue A French Guy Kicking Down The Door, Following With Jazz Hands*

Bonsoir, Mon Ami! :D Welcome To RPR! If You Have Any Questions, Or RP Ideas, Don't Be Afraid To Ask/Tell! Happy Writings! <3
Hello and welcome to the site!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of people around willing to help out.

Cheers to making a lot of friends and having a bunch of fun RPs to be a part of. :D
Hi there! I've been roleplaying for thirteen years too. Time sure does fly. I hope you meet plenty of new RP buddies.
Hallooo! :D Welcome to RPR. Glad to have you here! And I hope you'll have a good one here. We have lots of things... Places, people, games, organizations, you name it. :P Heehee. There's a forum for finding RPs, which is really cool, and there are lots of groups for specific interests as well as for role-play get-togethers, and also some moderators for when there is trouble. A regular metropolis complete with superheroes! ;D
Anyway, it's a really cool place. I hope you'll find it fun, and have a really good time here. Make some friends. Ya know. :P

I've been doing written roleplay for about 5 years or so now, but I did some RP-style blogging for about a year before that.
Also I used to play dollhouse. :I

Anyway! If you want help with ideas, I'm totally down for that, or if you want someone to chat with and ask questions of, I'm here for that too! Just want everyone to have fun. :)

So, here you are on the RPR, and so are a lot of.people and fun, cool ideas! :D Go and have a good time, or sit back, relax, and watch other stories unfold.

Goodbye for now! Hehe. ~<3
Welcome to RPR!!!
Hello and welcome!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus