Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to the community.

'Ello, everyone! The name's ReIncarnate.

I've been roleplaying for several years now. Drawing, writing, gaming and character design are passions of mine. Never experienced RP on forums before, so I decided to hop on and give it a whirl. Hoping to meet some pretty awesome folks here.

I roleplay mostly in third person, and I'll happily join either one-on-one or group roleplay. I'm into any genre that doesn't revolve around heavy romance themes, just never been a fan. I also get highly attached to most of the characters I make, so I'm usually in for long-term roleplays and not strictly oneshots. Currently, I've been swimming in the dark voids of the Elder Scrolls fandom, which is.. an interesting place, to say the least.
sarah18394729

Hello!!!! to. all. new. players!!!!! i personally welcome you to the RPR!!!!!!!
Hi there!

I've only heard of Elder Scrolls, never played it but it seems interesting. I'm sure there's others here within the fandom too.

Hopefully you'll make a bunch of new friends to RP with. Welcome to RPR and your first forum experience! x
Hey ReIncarnate! Welcome to the RP Repository. :)

The Looking for RP forum tends to be the most common place to start looking for new partners or groups. The Find RP tool is pretty handy too! (It allows you to apply some search criteria to the posts in the LFRP forum and searches active groups too!)

Happy RPing!
Welcome. So nice to see others into drawing and character/game design as well. Have fun with the world of Elder Scrolls. It will certainly suck you in.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Howdy hey! I'm SRL, and I've been RPing for around... I guess about going on 5 years now. Something like that. Anyway, welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a good time here. :D It's a really fun place to role play, with a cool community, obviously, and a lot of different threads, groups, and styles. :P It can get a little overwhelming, at times, if you're not used to RP, but I think you'll be okay. :P Especially after all that Elder Scrolls perusal... Hahaha. I've only played Skyrim, myself, but I've seen some Morrowind gameplay as well.

So welcome to RPR! If you have questions or want to chat, you can feel free to PM... Basically anyone in here. Heh. I love to wax poetic about swords, skills, and horses, so yeah. :P
Have fun! Good luck! Byeeee! :D :D :D
Hello and welcome to the site, ReIncarnate!

I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are tons of helpful people around willing to answer!

Cheers to making new friends and being part of lots of fun RPs!
ReIncarnate Topic Starter

Thank y’all so much for the warm welcome and the advice. I’ll hopefully be joining an RP soon, I’m excited to start.
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I have a friend whose been trying to snag a skyrim roleplay for a while and yeah those fandoms Do sound like a wild time. Anyways, I hope you have fun here!! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Hey ReIncarnate, welcome to RPR!

Forum RPs are great and I really hope you enjoy trying them. I first started RPing on a videogame, before finding out about forum based RP and I fell in love with it ever since.

To me it's really like co-writing a story with your characters, and you can take as much time as you need to think out your replies which is great. Of course, they can be as fast or as slow paced as you and your RP partner(s) decide. <3

I hope you have a great time here!
Hi, welcome to RPR! :)
Mipps

Welcome to RPR!
hiya ^^ welcome to rpr. Hope you make a.lot of friends
Welcome to RP, your profile picture is fantastic it made my day.
I hope you can find some roleplays. :)
Welcome! Posting on a forum is a bit different than using voice chat or doing roleplays in person but it is a lot of fun. I'm sure you'll be able to find someone that has a similar style, interest, and experience level that can help you get started. Good luck!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to the community.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus