Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Sliver (played by dantefrancis)

Sliver squinted emerald his eyes as he looked at his maybe half sister."Who are you related to?Maybe that would make it a bit easier."

((Ingore this))
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

She nodded to the horse and followed. ((I'll just have it.))
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

"In the camp? No one, my father is Erebus" She replied, removing one hand from a pocking to tuck a stray hair behind her ear, "And as far as I knew he had no other children" she muttered.
Soon arriving as he smells around again...."He is on the other side of the lake" (Yay 100 page.....where are the fireworks)

((Reading all of it would take a bit.)) She nods and gets off, she walks on the surface of the water.
he began running around to the other side

They get there at the same time, "Where?"
Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((hey, sorry i have been gone a while, what did i miss?))
"Somewhere around he....he ran around alot, seemed worried so his scent is everywhere"

Sliver wided his eyes when she said Erebus."Erebus...the God of Shadows?One of the child of Chaos?"Well he guess that answer his question that he wasn't a only child.However to demonstrate that he was related, He would summon a small Flame that was the color of a shadow."Does this answer your question.And before you ask about the flame?we were close to the underworld,well at least I was.So Flame and shadow abilities come to me naturally, I guess."

"Ok?" She started to look around for him.
after being spotted by tamaki, he ran as soon his father came, as to grab his scruff with his neck holding his like a parent should

"Tamaki!" "Where have you BEEN? ENSHO WENT TO LOOK FOR YOU HOURS AGO!"

Sliver wrote:
Sliver wided his eyes when she said Erebus."Erebus...the God of Shadows?One of the child of Chaos?"Well he guess that answer his question that he wasn't a only child.However to demonstrate that he was related, He would summon a small Flame that was the color of a shadow."Does this answer your question.And before you ask about the flame?we were close to the underworld,well at least I was.So Flame and shadow abilities come to me naturally, I guess."

Her eyes widened a fraction and she lifted her hand, a shadow sparking to like in her palms, forming the shapes of different animals, "Yep, the one and only" she drawled, "I guess I didn't inherit the flame part, but I did inherit the darkness" she chuckled.

((ramoth pls help))

((I've got you boo :) Ensho and Damien have come back to Camp, but Tamaki found out about her mating with Damien and a bunch of the land in camp got destroyed, a friend of Liz's joined and might be Ramoth's half brother, Liz, Damien, Ensho and Tamaki's parent have chased after him, and I'm just conversating with Silver, (the possible half brother) ))
He looks down as his father laid down so while holding him, he is at eye level with Liz "I didnt know what to do......I........I was scared" He tears up as his father put him down, licking him as he blushed "Dad stop it" he said as his father proclaimed "Then cheer up....Your a man arent you"
Tamaki replies "I am A man but also a women as well"

"That is no excuse....your my cub"

she flies down finally and waves to everyone she sees "who the hell destroyed camp?"
((Tamaki destoryed alot of that land))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus