Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((all the better to f_k with *smirk* Ive always found Snape sexy))
((This is actually one of the Faceclaims i used for Voldermort. When we were writing fanfiction))
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

((You wrote fanfiction? Is it like...good fanfiction?))

((no no he was the guy that played Caspian and is supposed to play young Sirius ))
Tamaki reached the cabin, walking around and entering the side, where it is open, heading inside and curling up into a ball on his futon
((It was. We couldnt finish because the group in which we RP'ed the story we were writing got deleted. Want me to link what we did tho?))
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

((Why not?))
Ensho Uzumaki wrote:
((no no he was the guy that played Caspian and is supposed to play young Sirius ))

((I kbow, but he was good looking enough to become Tom Riddle))
Chess wrote:
((Why not?))

((We had 2 sequels worth of Roleplayed info which we lost))

((mhm ok then))

I walk into the room and spot Tamaki "Well Moon Mate... ready to talk?"
"Yes.....but can I stay in this form for now......and if you want I will explain why my dad was like that"

I care not for Inari" Sat down on the floor "You ran away after my rebirth"
Damien hums as he leans against the wall and licks his lips. "this is going to be fun"
"Sorry....I was scared......I thought.....you were gone" he said not knowing about the rebirth thing

A rebirth happens when ... one's domains are changed by force. Not the ones they are born with... ones they are given." Smiled ever so slightly 'Sorry for scaring you kit" Nodded to the fox
Damien sighs as he starts playing with his glass eye. He lcisk his lips and hums.
"I am also sorry for running away like tha......." he felt a sharp pain as electricity runs along his fur, his body becomign somewhat transparent

What is happening now?"
"Sorry.....I might be in this state for abit.......punishment for using my spirit powers in the mortal realm......I am not allowed to use them normally" he says softly
Damien frowns abr leans hos head to the side with a frown. He extends an arm forward ready to heal. If need be.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus