Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Damien materialises next to Ensho, when he sensed a spike from close by. He had returned to his normal form, with his bow and Khopesh on his back.
Inari looks at ensho as tamaki stays silent while being held by the scruff by his father
"I.....i.....was....scared......your the first ....ever to get close to.....so I didnt....know how to react" he says with a shaky tone
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

Smacked Inari on the back of the head and takes Tamaki from him "Well Moon mate why don't you and I go talk" Takes Damien with us too
Inari starts laughing as he stepped with force to make the ground shake "Tho I will be needing to talk to him......." he says with a rather angry father like tone
"Yeah... We don't really care" Damien says with a shrug and a blank look. He then hims as he walks with Ensho.

Unfortunately for you Inari San..." Said that respectful added part with a slightly acidic tone "I can overrule your need as a father seeing as I currently hold authority over ALL Shinto gods and goddesses" Pointed to the crown on my head "But ... I won't be that rude" Sighed and turned around "Let Tamaki decide what he would like to do"

Takes Damien to my Cabin
Tamaki looked up as his father stared him down as tamaki gulped "I promise not to do It again" he says while showing his stomach, inari gave a small nod then ran off somewhere, takaki head back to the cabin.
After they had arrived at the cabin, Damien had taken out his glass eye and plaved it on the table, "Not as vad as I would have expected"

I wait in the cabin with Damien for Tamaki
((It might take abit I need to leave is that ok))

((awwwww maannnn fine oki then))
((Thank you for understanding, I will try not to make it long wait...bye for now))
((I almost got hit by a bus anyways))

((my poor baby! *checked on Dami for injuries* who is the bus driver im killing?))
((He didn't exactly stop, I was very explicit in mentioning his family tho))

((ah well ... they aren't very ... kind now are they?/))
((Im not sure whether or not they are human. Un yakkuda danne na))

((tch don't insult the yakku... they are nice sometimes))
((Point made))
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

((You know, Damien really does look like a younger Severus Snape.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus