Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((how the hell did he find out?))

Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

((I hope he didn't destroy Janus's garage. His tanks were in there))
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

Awkwardly, Rhys stayed back when the male approached, avoiding eye-contact at all costs. Though, as the girl and the stranger left after summoning a pegasus, Rhys blinked in surprise and awe. Demigods and mythical creatures. He should've guessed.

He didn't dare follow the two, for he didn't wish to stir up trouble with people he barely knew, let alone bother them. Sighing, Rhys looked around the empty cabin before exiting, skipping down the steps. Despite it seeming peaceful, he knew that far off, it wasn't. But, seeing as none of it was his concern at the moment, the male kept to himself as he quickly strolled to the campfire. As he sat, the amber flames glistened in the lens of his broken glasses, which hid the eyes that scanned over the book in his hands. How could he seem so lost, yet clearly put into his place? That was a question he seemed to be trying to answer himself.
((he destoryed mostly the ground))

((why the absolute hell do you have TANKS IN THIS CAMP??? its not like normal humans will randomly find this camp))
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((Cough Liz might have helped to destroy things))

((He likes to fix tanks in spare time and drive them, I thought I said it a week ago but I'm unsure about that))

((well there is the problem, i was not here a week ago))

((Why do u need a tank?)) "..............." She looked away sparing his dignity.

she was about ready to rip someones head off as she looked at the damage
He picks him up as he says rather muffled "lets head back to that place"

"?" She looks back at them.

"No one respects camp any more, this used to be a place where halfbloods could come to be safe, now we are destroying one another"
The father began walking back to the cabin while carrying Tamaki by the scruff

she walks down to the shore and sees a couple pegasi(or whatever the plural of pegasus is) drinking water

Janus's office was one of the few places in camp to survive. That surprised him of how lucky it was missing his office. But he later found out his garage full of tanks was destroyed. This greatly saddens him but at least maybe he could salvage the remains and start working on that DEVICE he planning on constructing to finish his plans if something were to happen to him like dying. There was Janus at the collapsed garage collecting scrap metal with his powers to open portals and have that child of Heptatus help him on making it but he cannot find the child he may have Vulcan himself help him on it.

"why did you have to die Xavier"
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((Duuuuuude a lot happened!!))

With Damien checking in one direction I find Tamaki with Inari and raised an eyebrow (has to be inari ... cant be Tsuki))... "Moon mate... why have you run away from me? ... Also... why is Inari at the camp?"

she whistles an old tune and a white pegasus with black wings comes over"how are you doing girl?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus