Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((I'm being shipped with two people......... help...........))
While Tamaki is sulking elsewhere, a rather tall, half naked male walking into camp, having the looks of a host, long silver hair and fox ears and a fox tail, only wearing an old cloth to cover himself as he knock on the door to Hermes cabin

"Who's that?" She looks out to see the male, "Can I help you?"
"Hello there,,,,,I am looking for my son.......daughter.......which one was he again...........let just say my cub" He says with suave

She looked at him, "Tamaki's parent?"
his ears perk "Ahh so you do know my cub, I havent seen him since he was about umm what do humanoids say......was a little kid.....to me he is still my cub" he says towering up high as compared him and tamaki, he is almost two or even three times bigger then him

She sighed, "May we talk?"
Sliver (played by dantefrancis)

Sliver sighed as he looked around."Great, now there is no one to-"Sliver stopped as soon as he sense another. However this presence as more like him. He sighed saying,"Not make your self hidden are you?"
"Umm Sure thing" he says as he bends down to walk through the door

She started to explain what happened with Ensho and Tamaki.
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Sliver wrote:
Sliver sighed as he looked around."Great, now there is no one to-"Sliver stopped as soon as he sense another. However this presence as more like him. He sighed saying,"Not make your self hidden are you?"

She blinked and sighed, revealing herself, "Hello" she shoved her hands into the pockets of her jacket, watching the male curiously.
He sits back looking down at her "So what......He ran off to lick his own wounds so what"

"I don't know where he is saddly, Ensho and her other mate went to look for him."
"Then why don't we go find him.....I will track him down and bring him back.......Tho I do hope he is ok, Unlike others up till now he has never been close to anyone, spending his life alone and fighting for his life"
Sliver (played by dantefrancis)

Ramoth Silverblood wrote:
Sliver wrote:

She blinked and sighed, revealing herself, "Hello" she shoved her hands into the pockets of her jacket, watching the male curiously.

Sliver simply looked as the girl came near him.He also put his hands in his pockets, as a way to be calm."You just came also.So I guess you saw the destroyed terrian.All I can say is that i didn't do it."

She nodded, "Of course."
He beginds walking outside....."Well shall we get going......." he says as he start to shift, unlike Tamaki he shifted in a physical way as soon in his place stood a giant Fox, unable to fit inside the cabin and a monster compared to Tamaki's fox form
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

She shrugged, "I figured it was either Ensho or someone else, I just want to know why I feel as if I'm related to you" she uttered bluntly.

Her eyes widen slightly and she whistled. After a few moments a pegasus canted over, Yes M'Lord? She got onto it and nodded at the male.
he sniffed the ground and as soon as he found the scent started to run......quite fast towards the lake

((did anyone ever pick up Tamaki's stuff

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus