Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

And who ... is punishing you?" Frowned slightly narrowing my eyes
"Spirits, I'm guessing" Damien says with a amused chuckle beofre lickinf his lips
"everything......If i overuse it my power will negate my ability to stay in the mortal realm.....I will be pushed to the spirit realm"

Huh... so your turning into Shinigami now?"
Damien hums and shrugs, "Makes sense, Spirits are not of this realm"
"No with the amount I used the power, I am becoming transparent, Betweent the two plains of existence"
((I need to go do some stuff. Sowwy.))

Sighs and sits down "I see"
He walks up "I am sorry but when I return to normal can you brush my fur" he places a paw on her legs as he passes right through her

As soon as I am done spanking you with the hairbrush first..." Nodded
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

((Goodness Ensho. Feeling viscous today?))

((Yes unlike my usual low viscosity im quite viscous today due to a cold))
((I dont see much of a difference))

Damien glares at Tamaki, "Stop being childish," He says pulling away from the wall. He licks his lips and growls, trying to keep his anger in check this time.
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((Damn Savage much Damien?)) She had walked back to the main camp site.
"Technically I am a cub still......Divine foxes are cub till they are about 50......in normal society I am an adult tho" he says backing away slowly, clearly nervous but not enough to run away
Sliver (played by dantefrancis)

Ramoth Silverblood wrote:
Sliver wrote:
Sliver wided his eyes when she said Erebus."Erebus...the God of Shadows?One of the child of Chaos?"Well he guess that answer his question that he wasn't a only child.However to demonstrate that he was related, He would summon a small Flame that was the color of a shadow."Does this answer your question.And before you ask about the flame?we were close to the underworld,well at least I was.So Flame and shadow abilities come to me naturally, I guess."

Her eyes widened a fraction and she lifted her hand, a shadow sparking to like in her palms, forming the shapes of different animals, "Yep, the one and only" she drawled, "I guess I didn't inherit the flame part, but I did inherit the darkness" she chuckled.

"Unlucky you...but what can I say. Life is full of surprises...But I can only create weapons."Sliver said as he created a small dagger.
"Really?" Damien drawls sarcastically, "I wouldn't have guessed" he says before shaking his head and glaring at him again.
"Yes the lifespan is incredibly long.............that is why dad still treats me like a cub" he pouts

Sat quietly watching the two argue while I sigh softly. Tamaki and Damien were such a handful
"It seems Inari and I agree on one point" Dmaien sneers before licking his lips and raising an eyebrow at Ensho

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus