Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

"Well he is better then my other dad......he sent killers after me so I can get stronger" he says in a rather rude and disrespectful tone as he starts mumbling in japanese

(wasnt sure what they were speaking before just assuming not japanese)
"Sounds fun, but I fail to see how your sob stories relate to our current predicament" Damien says with a roll of his eyes, "So doggo, could you stop whining and start making sense"
"my name is Tamaki......" he growls as he jumps at him, passing right through the male and landing on the other side "Oh right.....i forgot"
"Sure thing, pup" Damien says grinning slightly. He shivers as he passes through him, "Awwwe, lil puppy is sad"
"I am not just any puppy......I am a fox" he yells as he kept trying
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

"Prokletstvo" He spat angerly, he had gone to the child of Hephaestus but they weren't available so he to go Vulcan which he did give him the basis of the machine he was building by giving him the metal and the plans of the main bodywork and Vulcan did finish it but after getting he started with the eternal systems of the work but as he worked there something he forgot. He needed a special metal to make it work. The metal he needed was in the now sunken city of Atlantis... He slightly groaned of having to go underwater and swim but he needed it and then began his journey. So he left the garage hidden somewhere in Detroit (oof) and went to his office and prepare this expedition of his.
Damien laighs slightly and tilts his head to the side. "This is just getting sad," he says licking his lips, "Heel, pup, heel" he says mockingly.
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

She remembered her Dad's had wanted to see her and where probably pissed of for not going. "Well, F-k it, they can wait till things decide to slow down." She heard thunder from overhead, "Yeah yeah."
he goes silent as a pot in the corner flies and hit him right in the back of the head as he laughs

(I got to go sorry I will be back)
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

Sighed quietly again opting to watch Damien and Tamaki settle things on their own for a moment
Damien stumbles and lets out a low groan. He rubs the back of his head with a lick of his lips, "You're going to come into the solid world soon enough," he says with a glare
he grins as sits down looking at his kiseru near his futon, soon trying to grab it as he panics "Ahh I cant smoke"
Damien grins slightly, pulling out a pack of cigarettes from a pocket. He takes one out and lights it. He takes a drag before blowing the smoke towards Tamaki.
"Cant exactly smell that but damn you" he growls as the smoke passes right through him

Frowned at the smoke and diverted it out of the window
he yawns as lays down on his futon......turning away from them
Damien grins, and takes another drag before flipping it away. He raises an eyebrow and turns to Ensho, "Can we continue this conversation?"
He looks back as his stomach growl

It is pointless to continue" Scowled slightly "I can do nothing while the child is in this spirt form. Let's go Damien I have to help you fix Upper Air"
Damien sighs and rubs his temples, before pulling out a candy bar and throwing it infront of Tamaki, before turning to follow Ensho

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus