Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

"Really, can I ask something" he says looking up at the so called wizard
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

"Uhm- Yes? I mean, yes-" His voice cracked, though he nodded nonetheless.
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

Sweatdropped ever so slightly "Wizard... ah that is very interesting. If you have a magical connection with your wand usually sensing it and spreading some magic will bring it back to you" I say this confidently even though I had no freaking clue how I knew about it. Perhaps my suppressed memories were slowly turning up now. "Your parent must be someone capable of Magic. We will wait on Liz... I, unfortunately, do not know much about the Greek Pantheon of Gods and Goddesses"
"Have we met before, you seem familiar"

Blinked a bit at Tamaki's question and proceeded to rub between his ears as I wait on Rhys's response

"Oh, Goodness, no-" He laughed awkwardly. "I'm afraid I could potentially set something aflame if I tried summoning the wand. Besides, it's no big worry. Usually, if I focus, I can channel my Magi- or, magics- through any sort of material. Though, that is rather difficult. And, perhaps 'Liz' will have an answer or two.."

The sorcerer turned his attention back to the small creature. "I don't believe so? I mean, my memory is absolutely terrible, and I can barely keep up with myself-" He stopped. "Have we met, perhaps?"

((also we can slow down now. if we go too far then the others cant catch up. I think Chess, Liz and Shadow will be busy so after we come to a conclusion on the interaction between Rhys, Tamaki and I we can take a break ^^))
"I dont know....oh also if you wish if you set something aflame by accident, I will consume them if needed"

"Hm perhaps you can tell us what this Wand looks like and we would be delighted to help you out. Assuming that the idiots here haven't tossed it as firewood, stomped on it while running about or haven't stolen it" Sighed softly but my mind drifted away thinking about the guns and thought back to some counsellors who looked quite shifty

"O-kay, that wasn't strange at all. I wasn't informed people here devoured flames, but I suppose I can hold onto the new information." He clicked his tongue. "As said before, the wand is too important. As long as I have an object for the energy to course through, I shall be fine. Though, I am worried when you speak of those situations." He shuddered.

it is quite alright. We can help you find your wand." Smiled slightly and nodded standing up and shifting Tamaki onto my soft silver hair "Well let's go then. The camp is still in major disarray so stay close"

"Oh! That won't be necessary! Perhaps I can summon it, but I apologize in advance if something does set aflame."

He returned the smile, closed his eyes, and extended his hand. Flicking his wrist, his brows furrowed as everything sat still. Nothing stirred, but the energy was boiling in his arm. It was a surge of warmth that ran along his arm and into his fingertips, though.. nothing happened. Swaying his hand again, he opened his eyes, confused. Still, no wand was coming towards them. "Oh, goodness! Just come here, would you?" The sorcerer sighed in irritation, yelping as the wand came flying at the back of his head, batting it twice before flopping onto the ground by his feet.

I laugh quite loudly at that and smile "Wow that is a cheeky wand you got there." Nodded happy that you had the wand back "Well since the Hermes camp is getting quite full why don't you join Tamaki and I as we explore our cabin? It was just so recently built"
Tamaki reverts back to his previous state and picks up his chest, "yes I wish to take a look at it, oh I hope you two dont mind smoke"

I don't really mind" laughed softly and nodded

Rubbing the back of his head, Rhys nodded. "Hermes? Ah- the name sounds familiar, but I don't recall who that is." He shrugged lightly, tucking his hands into his pockets once again. "Though, exploring this place might be of use to me, so I will gladly come. And, no, I do not mind at all." He grinned at the two.
He takes out his pipe, as he lights it up, smoking as he seemed to enjoy it alot, blowing out alot of smoke

I smile slightly as we walk to the cabin that was of Japanese design

((imma let the expert Tamaki take over the design lol))
((Wait should it be modern japanese or traditional))

((imma let you decide. I think a bit modern in setting but traditional in design would be comforable))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus