Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Noticing Tamaki, Shadow said "Sure, but it look like you have a visitor." Then Shadow walked over to the counselor's cabin.
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((but why though? I left earlier to go to the counsellors' cabin. So he should probably have stayed with Liz at that point))

I smile slightly as Shadow left and nodded to the Moonchild "My you keep getting prettier every time I see you"
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

(( Ack! I Was Offline For Two Days, And I Missed Sooo Much! ;0; But, So I'll Remember, I'ma Go Ahead And Type A Response! ;w; Woo! Throwing My Chaos In The Mix! ))

Tap.. Tap.. Tap.. Click-A-pow-

Rhys Celestia covered his ears, rolling into a few shrubs as he heard the gunshot. His heart was beating against his chest, and he could barely catch his breath. When the forest seemed to fall to silence, he slowly rose out of the bushes once again, panting. Before he was caught rustling in the shrubs, he darted to the left fairly quickly. What may have got him into this situation, to begin with?

Heck. Not even Rhys knew.

As he fell forward, he didn't comprehend he had stumbled into a small camp- or, a rather large one. Perhaps it was his imagination, but perhaps he did run into a clearing with a fair amount of cabins and a few other details he paid no attention to. Inhaling, Rhys rose to his feet and looked around, spinning in a complete circle before standing still. He then realized why everything seemed to be blurry; he had lost his glasses. Sighing, he ran his hand over his face and took a fewsteps forward. Perhaps he would stumble upon something that would be of aid to him.

While speaking to Tamaki I notice someone looking around confused. Spotting a glint in the distance and noticing what appeared to be glasses I walk over and hand it to Rhys "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood. Apologies for the havoc right now but we were under attack a few moments ago."

((Also Welcome Shadow and Rhys ^^ nice of you to join us. I believe Liz is currently offline and so is Chess. Please enjoy))

((We are still unsure about how to proceed from here so we will work on interacting with each other for the moment))
Tamaki looks up to the other newbies, being the shortest one here as his neck hurts, floating up to be atleast eye level with the others

Surprised at the approach, Rhys nodded awkwardly and took his glasses. Rubbing what appeared to be dirt off of the lens, he slipped them onto his face before taking them off once again. They were broken, but not beyond repair. "Oh- uhm- Well, Camp-what? Attack? Why were you under attack?" Rhys inhaled, looking down as he spoke to himself. "Oh my- I'm dead- I'm dead, and I'm entering my worst nightmare-"

I smile slightly at Tamaki "You changed back? Why?" Looked at him curiously "Ah, well it is your choice to make. Beautiful either way" Laughed softly and nodded offering him shoulder if he wanted to relax there

I looked at the panicking Rhys and waved my hand "No no you are not dead. You must be a half-blood. You know a demi-god? Child of godly parent and human?" Looked at the male and then realized he probably did not know what I was talking about at all
He puts the chest down as he is engulfed in flames, as he lands on ensho's shoulder being a tiny little white fox, with red markings covering his body, having nine tails as he indeed relaxes
Stopping in front of the counselors cabin, Shadow jumpped. He jumpped quite high and landed on top of the counselors cabin and gasped. "HEY GUYS! YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!" He shouted. Because on the cabin were two fully loaded handguns. "What does this mean?" He asked himself while waiting for the others. Picking one up, he looked at a symbol on it. "Oh no... this is bad... it can't be him. Can it?" Shadow thought about the last time he saw Ares. (( ok guys gtg, I'll be offline for a while))

"Demigod?" He looked up, seemingly stopping his worry to question the stranger. "Yes.. I know what you are speaking of, but I do not believe I am one of so." At the sight of flames, Rhys took a step back, pointing. "What- what just happened?"

Though, he looked up at the sound of yelling, bewildered. What was going on?

Ah... hold on a moment it seems we have an issue happening" I gently pet Tamaki who was relaxing on my shoulder. "If you give me a moment I will explain everything to you. Would you mind excusing me for a second?" Followed to where Shadow was and frowned "Guns? We do not use those weapons here do we?" Narrowed my eyes then reported this to the counsellors who also seemed shocked while some looked suspicious or nervous. They block off the area as one takes Shadow aside to get his statement

I take Rhys to a side and nodded sitting on a log to calm him down and explain everything to him slowly setting Tamaki on my lap

((bye Shadow see ya soon))
His nine tails wagged slowly, yawning softly as he looks at the new meat "if you want, I will explain what I am" he says in a cute soft voice

"I.. I don't want any explanation of what you are, perhaps just of what this place is," He blinked, looking up and down the unusual creature. Raising his gaze once more, he blinks to regain his focus. "I believe I found this place by mistake, maybe? If you could just show me the way out- and perhaps give me warning of your.. fights- I'll be on my way." Rhys nodded, rising to his feet once again. He tucked his hands into his pockets, inhaling as they were empty. He spun in a circle thrice, his eyes wide. Where was it?

Ah so you are one that does not know hm? We are demi-gods. Tell me about your parents? Have you done anything unusual in your life? Perhaps floated some water? Burnt something accidentally..? And yes I do know that I sound like I am about to say "" You are a wizard Rhys"" Like a part from Harry Potter but no... I really do mean it when I ask about these things" Looked at him spinning around in a circle and then looking at his pockets "Have you lost something?"

He blinked, pausing for a moment. He seemed.. lost. "My parents.. No, no- I haven't seen them in quite the while, actually." The male raises an eyebrow. "But.. I am a wizard- Did that sound strange? Sorcerer, is a better term, hm? But, anywho, I have lost the wand- or, staff, supposedly. It wasn't mine to begin with, and now I have misplaced it. Gods- I'd lose my head if it weren't attached to my shoulders."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus