Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((like i mean seriously ... *Sighs* see? three people who wanna erase him from existence now... but come on you can't go around being a jerk to everyone))
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

I focused back on Clyde. I thought I should spice things up. Maybe go for a different approach? "Are you dating anyone right now?" I asked innocently. Maybe I would even catch him off guard. I tilted my head to the side a little.

((o.o unless he was dating a hot male or he was eyeing Flint like candy I wouldn't know... apparently he doesn't like women who appears to be seductive o.o how interesting ^^ I can't wait for the reply to Chess's question))

I head to my cabin slowly with the pile of food and called out to Tamaki "Tama Chan I got us fish. Can you fire up the grill please?"

((Wouldn't it be even a little bit funny if you scared him off??))

((hn whatever delusion he has does not seem to give him any fear... id blame the parents but we all know how shitty Greek pantheon gods/goddesses are with parental duty))
His ears perked up as his nine tails wagged, getting up as he headed to her

((Yeah, they're pretty terrible. Most kids of them don't even know they exist))

I smile at the cute kyubi and then started on the grill completely forgetting someone else was there as well. When I finally realized someone was there I turned around and blinked "Mother?" I blink again confused as to why she might be here

I let Tamaki watch the grill heat up as I sit with my mother (adopted mother) and start to clean out the fish while talking to her
he sneakily took one of the fish as he began to eat it, he was still a animal so eating it raw was normal for him

I finish with the cleaning process and smiled happy for the first time in a very long while. I relax as the fish grilled and pet Tamaki lightly on my lap as he ate his fish.
she can see the raw fish in his mouth, eating the entire thing including guts and bones

Hopefully that tastes good Tama chan" Smiled a bit and petted him as I turn the fish over and gently set him aside to make other accompaniments for the fish for him to have.

My mother Sarutahiko sat and watched this scene with a small smile
"It really is good" he says as he eats more like an animal then civil

Nods a bit and set up the table with the food for Tama to eat. "Well, I am done. I think I will go take a break and maybe show Mother around camp hm?"
He starts eating the feast happily, devouring it all like a beast he is, eating more then his body weight

I come across Chess and call her over to introduce Saru to her. "Chess! Come meet my mother" Feeling much more cheerful I decided to interact with the odd multi-personality girl

Turning to Ensho, a grin formed on my face. I noticed the new person next to her and decided to go say hi. To her mother apparently. I skipped over and said "Helllooo~ It's been a while since I last saw you. What do you think of Clyde?" *Asked Ensho* I asked. Personally I didn't like him.

Is he the rude man from before?" My mother asked furious about all of this as I laugh softly and placed my arm on her shoulder lightly "Calm down mother. Chess this is my mother... Sarutohiko, Primordial Goddess of Earth"

Smiling I gave a half bow to Sarutohiko. "Nice to meet you. I assume you are the mother that adopted Ensho?" I took in her appearance and the key word 'earth' and changed my eyes to a warm brown. "And yes, that is the rude man from before." I decided not to give any personal input on him.

The blonde nodded "Despicable behaviour. Of course, almost all Greeks are thickheaded like that... I believe I will let my husband know of this. There will be war coming to him and just him"

I sweatdrop anime style at the rather drastic actions she wanted to take

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus