Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

"Well.. Pfft! Don't use my words against me! That is an unfair game," He made a small 'Hmph', struggling not to laugh. "The only reason I didn't enjoy my first two years was due to the fact I was titled-" He cleared his throat, holding his hands near his chest and parting them separate ways slowly as he spoke. "-'the outcast'." Once again, he brought his focus to Takami and nodded in agreement.
Altaira Cholena (played by RedPandaF0x)

I looked at him. "The outcast? I didn't mark you as the outcast. I mean I was marked as the outcast. Especially due to my touch aversion. Everyone called me a germaphobe." I laughed at his comments. "You really are funny Rhys" I mentioned.
"Sorry but that is normal for me
, fighting is what beasts do" he falls to a knee holding his chest "i... cant hold the altered transformation"

"Why, thank-" Rhys was cut off by the falling of Takami, his eyes widening slightly. "Are you alright-?" He didn't know what to do, exactly, for it wasn't everyday he met some sort of shapeshifter.

My eyes widened as I tried to take in things. I couldn't really help without touching him and I didn't want to have to do that. Suddenly I paused. I think I knew. I snapped and ran over to Ensho in the cabin. It took me a while to find her but I did. I snapped again. "Ensho-" I gasped. "Tamaki needs your help.." I stood up. Whoo I was tired.
Soon he was sitting on the floor with long white curly hair and fur, golden eyes, red markings on his body as he has white eyelashes and eyebrows as he had full lips. Looking like a girl and of the utmost beauty.
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

Since I was in the middle of an unknown foght I teleport with Ramoth handing her to Altaira and looked over Tamaki "Are you doing ok?" Extended my healing aura.to him wrapping him in a blanket of my power

Awkwardly, Rhys backed away in order to give Ensho and Takami space, but he watched from a slight distance to ensure everything was alright.
He nods "yes.....I couldnt.....keep my altered form" he says as he gets down on his knees to try and pick up his kiseru he dropped, failing as he tries to pick it up with both paws

I grabbed it uncertainly flinching at the touch. Ugh. I looked back at Ensho. Then my gaze went to Rhys. "Did his condition worsen when I was gone?" I asked quickly forgetting I had paused the time.

"I.. don't think so?" He mumbled, his gaze still on Takami. Honestly, he was slightly confused, but he figured it would make sense in the end. Hopefully.
He manages to pick it up, holding it to his chest "this is what I look like normally, tho usually more human" he says as he looks more like a girl in that state

"Ok.." I murmured. Trying to make small talk, I asked "So, how's your day going?" before realizing that was probably an irrelevant question. I needed to think before I spoke sometimes.
"It has been good so far, it also makes it harder to maintain form with weakened spiritual powers"

Rhys opened his mouth to speak, but quickly shut it and ducked his head. Remaining silent, he kept his eyes on the ground with a slight nod, which he seemed to do often.
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

See this is why i asked you to stay in bed..." Sighed "War machine or not you need to f_g rest are we clear?" Carried him into the cabin

He seemed a little odd. Everyone did today. "This pretty much happens on a daily basis-well not this but something big and unpredictable does. I'm pretty sure Ares attacked the camp a couple days ago." I laughed. Feeling confused inside at all the mischief the camp had been getting up to.
"Aww but I wanna keep chatting with the female.....I wanna know more about normal teens" he squirms

Looking up, Rhys clicked his tongue. "Well, it's.. it's surely not like the life I was living before." He laughed anxiously. "Ares.. As in the God of war? Why would he attack the camp?" To be honest, Rhys was there for that matter, but he had most likely been cowering alongside the lake, like usual.

I swallowed sharply upon hearing that. I wasn't sure if Ensho wanted me to tell him about that.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus