Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((Damien you're going to love Janus x3))
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((i did not realize my storm got that far. Apologies Ramoth))

Sarutohiko giggled and waved it off "What a pretty-looking boy... alright then... my husband is inside in the shrine resting... and I think he would love to meet you"

I'm here" Hachiman rumbled as he walked out of the shrine. He was a giant male with a muscular body and held himself with authority and power

((No I mean irl, it's raining XD Or maybe your actually conjuring storms and sending them at me <.< xD))
((cant wait to do so!))

Damien straightens himself and smiles at Sarutohiko, and just as he was about to make a reply Hachiman enters. He gives the much larger god a respectful bow, "It is an honor to meet you both, Hachiman-sama and Sarutohiko-sama," he says while straightening himself up once again.
((Wish i could do that *wistful sigh*))

((we do need the rain eh Dami? Its way too hot here!))

Hachiman laughed softly "What a polite child... I like this one already... well then I hear you ascended and took Susano'o's place my dear daughter" I nod and smile a bit happy yet still said

I'd like to request some training... Mother, Father" Formally asked bowing lightly
((Gods, i can only imagine how hot it is over there. It feels like hell over here))

Damien lets out a silent breath of relief and takes a single step back as Ensho began to speak. Heblooks around, trying to see whether he could find any herbs to help him with healing.

((Okay, random question, if you could actually be a god, who would you want your parents to be? ^.^))
((Loki as my dad, and Kali as my mother))

((Jupiter as my dad, Nyx as my mother ~))

While I stay to talk to Hachiman, Saru follows Dami to see if he needed any help with the healing

((mm pretty hot lol buckets of sweat... *sighs* ))
Damien hums as he plucks a leaf feom a plant and places itnon hos tongue. He hums and nods before swallowing it. He looks over at Saru "May I pluck some of this tonuse in healing?" he asks her.
(( at least its night now, not bad choices))

((i agee its not as hot rn ... for now))

Saru nodded "I am a healer as well... If you need help always just ask"
Damien smiles and nods, before he starts to gently pluck some of the herbs he would be able to use. "If you dont mind me asking, when did you adopt Ensho?" he asks turning to look at her for a moment before returning to his plucking of herbs.
((Thank gods for fans))

We fully adopted her when she entered Camp half-blood about a week ago."

((Where are you guys at if you don't mind me asking? so I can look up the times for ya'll and keep track uwu))
"Of course they put her in one of the only places i wouldn't be able to find her," Damien growls outnin anger, before taking in a deep breath and letting the anger go.
((I dont mind saying, but inam unsure of her choice, so ask her))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus