Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

(( Ack- I Missed A Lot. ;w; But, Anyways, Hello! What'd I Miss? :D ))
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((yu can tell em lol its not a big deal *nodded*))

Saru looked confused "I don't follow... who are you to my daughter?" She immediately got protective
((okayyyy, we are from Sri Lanka, its currently 10:18 PM))

Damien stops collecting herbs and turns before rolling up his sleeve to show off his lightning tattoo, "I am her mate," he tells her without falter.

Saru's eyes widened and she stared at Damien before smiling slightly "This was before the sealing then?" She admired the tattoo
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

(( Bleh, so far away! It's 10:56 AM for me ~ US Central Time ))
Damien nods, before slowly rolling his sleeve down over the mating tattoo, "Quite a while before the sealing occurred," he says with a nod and a smilenof his own.

((lucky))

((hahaha true))

I lean against Hachiman and fall asleep after our discussion
Damien chuckles slightly and finishes up with his herb plucking before turning to walk back towards where the other two were. He smiles adoringly as he spots Ensho asleep against her father. He looks over at Saru and gently chuckles.

Sorry I fell asleep there" Yawned and stands up slowly as Saru laughed a bit

Saru: Well what happened at Camp Half-Blood?
I tilt head to side curiously "What is Camp Half-Blood?" Looked very clueless
Damien chuckles slightly before rolling his eyes, "You are as adoeable as I remember," he teases her. Before nodding at Saru's question. He then pauses, processing Ensho's response. "That is... Interesting" he hums moving forward to place a hand on her cheek.
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((maybe Ensho will be luckier than Ram was when she got here xD She got chased by a cyclops then cornered by a bunch of dudes and got locked in a room, it was a stressful process x.x))

((i killed a minotaur and some beasts on the first day at camp lol ... cause i got rejected on entry and lemme see i am lucky lol))

I lean down and smirk at Damien giving him a light kiss on the neck '"Would you like to go for a walk then?"
Damien rolls his eyes and coughs, fighting back a major blush. He then kisses her cheek and nods, "A walk sounds nice,"
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

After speaking he went to the door and when he opened it was in front instead leading to the other side of the panel in led to the center of camp. When he through the door to the other side he stretched a little bit.
Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((my character just attempted to beat a succubus in a fight in hand to hand combat, won, and almost got killed from the other 2))
((sounds fun))

((lol how interesting))

I hold my arm out to Damien as we proceeded to walk to the nearby beach and watch the sunset

she walks to the Hephaestus cabin and lights a candle in front of it"happy birthday Xavier"

((i kinda wish someone was hephaestus's daughter in all of this to be honest, it would make an interesting interaction))
Damien smiles as he takes her hand and intertwine their fingers as they walk. He sighs in content as he wtahces the sunset, and tjen looks at Ensho, "Breathtaking"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus