Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

((You guys are fun))
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((i will hurt people who hurt my bestie *nodded* ... and Snape is sexy if you look it in the right way))

I laugh softly and polish off the meal "Delicious as usual"
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((Awe thanks Damien xD Perhaps I'll let Rammy be friends with you ~))
((Awweee thanks Bestie!, and I love Snape, bit swxy is not the word i would use. Alan Rickman was sexy tho. And yay, New Fren!!))

Damien gives her a small bow and grins at her. "What are we to do now?" he asks taking the dishes away from her.

((Rickman died on my birthday..))

Now? Well now I want to train for a while... and I want to introduce you to my adopted parents" Nodded slightly all the newer memories I made in Camp Half-Blood seemed to be pressed back somewhere in my head for the time being

((Spooky o.o))
Damiens eyes widen in surprise and then nareow in confusion, "You have... Adoptive parents?" he asks while tilting his head to the side, looking like a confused puppy. He then nods at her, "I can help you train..."
((at least i dont have to ask for your birthdate now))

sad ik))

Yes I do" Smiled and stands up stretching my form and then picked Damien up bridal style "Ah perfect fit as usual as well... let's get going shall we?"

((I have an idea of who would be top for you guys XD XD - Also I'm adding Ramoth's demigod form so I might be slow o.o ~ Ya'll don't kill me))

((who would be who to what now Ramoth?))
Damien rolls his eyes and chuckles, "I only lost an eye, my lower body is till perfect," he says before giving her a wink. He then wraps his arms around her neck and nods, making his fake eye appear in his eye socket while doing so. "I would face down the Earth itself for you, I am ready."

((I have a feeling that Ensho is a top XD))

Why don't you hold on to that thought then love?" Smirked and vanished in black lightning as I arrive on an unknown Island. Sarutohiko walked rushing over crying as she hugs me after I had set you down. "Mother I am Fine!" Protested at all this crying and hugging
Damien chuckles slightly and holds onto her tighter as they teleport to the island. And as he watched the his Goddess reunite with her adoptive mother, he decides that finding his eye could wait. He smiles and silently watches them, before chuckling at her protestations.

Remember about facing down the Earth?" Pulled you over "Mother this is Damien ..." Smiled slightly "Damien this is my mother Sarutohiko the Japanese Equivalent of Gaia you could say"

(( I'm lagging so bad oml x.x))

((the lag is quite bad today... it might be Janus cursing us..))

((That or it's because it's raining over here XD))
Dmaien chuxkles slightly, "Very poor wording on my part," he says before smiling and giving her adoptive mother a respectful bow, "I am Damien, Son of Horus and Apollo, it is a pleasure to make you acquaintance,"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus