Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((well i had a character that was a travelling blacksmith... but she probably wouldn't be available for any sexual type rp but ok for an interraction))

I can do that" Smirked and Pinned down Damien giving him a breathtaking kiss "Wish granted"
Damien was taken by surprise, but soon melted into the kiss. His arms wrapped around Ensho. He pushes up against her in an attempt to.deepen the kiss.

((too bad can't do anything further here *winked and grinned*))

Held your hip down with one hand and smirked shaking my head "So desperate..." Whispered a bit and kissed again leaving Damien with kiss swollen lips and a cute expression on his face
((*chuckles and grins back* such a shame))

Damien groans slightly into the kiss before pouting up at her. "I haven't seen you in years, i obviously miss this," he says befoee nipping at her lower lip.

(ikr?))

I sit up with Damien on my lap and my arms around his waist as I rest my chin on top of his head. I smile at the sunset
Damien leant back against her, content to be in her arms again after years of isolation. He smiles and looks on at the sunset. "Dad's really putting on a show today," he comments off handedly.

((hehehe))

Of course he would. He must be quite happy for you" Smirked "Or he is slowing things down to spy on us"
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

As he stretched and closed the door behind him. He saw many campers talking with each other and just playing around. That began to make him wonder, who would take the place of the water god since his death. As he thought, his mind went to a grand idea in which he walked away out of sight from everyone else and opened the portal to his dimension as entered, he thought to himself, "If I act quickly enough this will be in my favor."
"They are both definitely spying on us," Damien says with a dirty look towards the sun. Before he smiles and kisses under her chin, "at least the by-product is almost as gorgeous as you are,"

mmm the by product is by far the prettiest thing i've ever laid eyes on" Smiled a bit and stared at the sky as Black clouds chased the sun annoyed at interrupting our precious moment and let night get here faster
"Is that you, or father?" Damien asks with a hum. Before he realises what she said and starts looking like a tomato, "Stop," he says before burying his face in her neck.

((oki then we are off for the night guys ^^ see yu in the morning))

That was me" Smiled a bit and set my hand on Damien's butt "But it is a simple truth... you put Aphrodite to shame with your beauty"
((Buh bai guys!))

Damiens blush worsens and he snuggles closer to her, "oh shut up, you flatterer" he mumbles against her neck. "You are quite obviously the most beautiful being in this ever expanding universe, and never even think otherwise," he says pulling back from her neck to give her a kiss.

Ho this must be coming from Apollo, sweet-talking" Amused manner and turned him around on my lap, legs wrapped around my waist as I grin
Damien laughs slightly befoee wrapping his arms around her neck, "I meant every word that I said," he tells her as he pulls back from the kiss.
Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((it is ok, I was talking about someone who does not already have a character here))
RedPandaF0x

((Damien you are seriously threatening my ship with Tamaki and Ensho. U bet watch your back))
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((Nuu don't hurt Damien!! Ramoth and him have to have a chance to see if they'll be friends!! XD))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus