Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

I look even sadder now. Everyone knew who they were from except me. Perhaps my family actually didn't want me like some humans before said. For being a freak of nature. This pissed me off slightly as I curl my free hand into a fist unconsciously
Altaira Cholena (played by RedPandaF0x)

"We do have a procedure for that. However. If you want to be here we do have a vow. It is an unbreakable vow. Some call it 'the oath.' if you promise to take it, we can find out who your parents are." Turning my attention to the Kitsune I gave a fleeting smile.
"I was rather friendly with Inari once. I haven't spoken with them in some time. You are welcome here. Speak with Chess and she will get housing set up for you as well as give you a tour."
"And Liz? You are most definitely allowed here. Chess will get your information down. However first, you must all take 'the oath' once you start taking it, there is no going back." I glance at Ensho, knowing she was unsure as to whether or not she wanted to stay. "If you don't take 'the oath' your memory will be cleaned and you will be sent back to your home. Or somewhere you think is your home."
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

She looked at Ensho, "Hey it's not uncommon for that to happen if you want I can look into it?"
He smiles as he floats up, rubbing the large female's head trying to calm her down

"Decide now your decision. If you don't, you automatically don't take the oath. Is this understood? Take the oath or be sent back with no memory."

I sigh softly "I do not believe in oaths. They can be turned against you. I am however willing to show you an ability of mine to perhaps determine who I might be. I haven't smelt any other Japanese descendants here so perhaps my kitsune friend and I can share a cabin?'"

I do not have memories in the first place. What would you even delete?" Low dry laugh that had no emotion "That is all that has been happening. Moving place to place with no memory of anything"

I paused. "I do not believe you can have no oath. We may give you a simplified oath until you are ready to take the full oath if you wish? We must protect our secrecy. Be aware with this simplified oath you may still have your memory wiped if you have 3 strikes or until you take the full oath."

"We would have to...erase your memory of this place. You obviously know it now. If you didn't before. You can't remember even somethinga simple as the name."
"I will take the oath, it is better then being chased about by pure humans thinking I am a monster, it is said but modern japan forgot most of the old way"

She coughed slightly, "This is very common knowledge, what's the point?"

Do not worry I will no longer remember this place come the full moon. My memories will be wiped out then. It is the only thing I know for certain. Every Full Moon I am lost."

Found the touch of the Kitsune relaxing as I smile sadly and let him do so

I look sadly at Ensho. Then I snap pausing the time space continuum for Ensho and letting the other two move and speak. "Repeat after me."
"I promise not to disclose the location to anyone. I promise not to be rude about who or what I am. I promise to not leave unless given admission to." Once they do this I unpause and snap for all except Ensho. "Do you wish to take the oath?" I asked her.
He looked up as he repeated "I promise not to disclose the location to anyone. I promise not to be rude about who or what I am. I promise to not leave unless given admission to." Saying thus as he stopped patting ensho's head

No... it is of no use to me. I will forget it anyway" Shrugged and walked out "The Full Moon is in 2 days. Might as well ... spend time with someone I like this time. Instead of being alone"

Sadly I unpaused time and watched Ensho leave. To the outside view it looked like he disappeared. "It appears Ensho will not take the oath. For the rest of you, follow Chess. She will take you on the tour and show you where your housing is."
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

Not appearing even remotely sad I replied. "Follow me then both of you." I turned on my heel and started walking out of the counselors office. I was aware my eyes had turned green. I didn't regret taking the oath I didn't. I put on a smile. "Come on!"
He follows after as instructed being wary of her

I find myself outside the barrier and frowned "Ah ... well back to being alone then?" I sit outside the barrier and then lean against the large tree powering it "I sense someone here... who are you?"

Melts into the tree and meets Thalia. "Tree spirit? No ... you smell like the rain... like Liz..." Spends some time talking to the nice girl in the tree and exited the tree. I didn't even notice the time

She shook her head, "I won't take the oath, apologizes." She follows Chess.
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

The first thing I do, is wander to the housing. Turning around I smile. "So, Kitsune you will go with you diety. However, Liz, who of the Big 3 is your actual parent? Which one of them? Which house should I put you in?" I consider. "If you wish I could put you with Hermes. They welcome everyone."

She looked very uncomfortable, "Um, all 3..." she muttered.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus