Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » 💖 Be My Valentine!? (CLOSED) 💖

Thanks everyone for playing! Everyone should have their prizes now!
But I think the real prize was the individualized poems I wrote for everyone. ;)

Until the next giveaway.... <3

~*~*~*~

giphy.gif

Who doesn't love love??? I don't have anything witty to say except that I've never really been on the receiving end of Valentine's Day. So it's very fitting that the Prize Potato does a giveaway instead.

How do you win?

Roll one die with two sides (1 d2)....If it lands on 1, you're not my valentine - sorry. But others are holding raffles as well! Like this one being hosted by Lucretire and this one being hosted by DorianM!

If it lands on 2, you're one of my valentines and get a prize!! The prizes for this raffle will be either a box of chocolates or a rainbow roooose. You don't know what you'll get until you get it, so that's the joy of this game! Please note: Prizes will be distributed when the giveaway closes or shortly beforehand!

giphy.gif

Rules:
1. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
2. You can only roll ONCE. So if you roll and you lose, please accept my apologies as you're not my valentine this year.
4. Quote me in a comment on this thread if you win so I can see it! If you don't quote me, you won't get the prize.
5. Game ends on Sunday, February 9th, 2020 at 1am Pacific Time.

Okay, go roll now...Good luck!

giphy.gif

<3,
Somnom

List of Somnom's Valentines!

✔️ = prize given

Winner List:
1. Kruhee ✔️
1.5 - TardisCatTwo✔️
2. Dndmama✔️
3. Juls ✔️
4. InquisitorCat ✔️
5. Tusitala2017 ✔️
6. Lucretire ✔️
7. turntechGodhead ✔️
8. Guardian_Girl ✔️
9. Winters_Fury ✔️
10. 8_Stars_8 ✔️
11. Morrigan ✔️
12. River_Cipher ✔️
13. Auberon ✔️
14. JoJoApples ✔️
15. Lithe Yori ✔️
16. Crystaldragon126 ✔️
17. Deumeawyn ✔️
18. konnie ✔️
18.5 - Abigail_Austin ✔️
19. Lumaslily ✔️
20. Claine ✔️
20.5 - Henderson✔️
21. Corvin ✔️
22. Psyche ✔️
23. miarup ✔️
24. Moql ✔️
25. letterJ✔️
26. Valie ✔️
27. Daegu✔️
28. PastelGalaxy✔️
29. Sauron✔️
30. Hadeslicious✔️
31. xArix✔️
32. AmberShades✔️
33. QueenSerenity✔️
34. bluebeard✔️
I love love, cause you know what? I love you! Doesn't matter what the dice say XD Thank you again for another amazing raffle <3
rolled 1d2 and got a natural 2.
Somnom wrote:
giphy.gif

Who doesn't love love??? I don't have anything witty to say except that I've never really been on the receiving end of Valentine's Day. So it's very fitting that the Prize Potato does a giveaway instead.

How do you win?

Roll one die with two sides (1 d2)....If it lands on 1, you're not my valentine - sorry. But others are holding raffles as well! Like this one being hosted by Lucretire!

If it lands on 2, you're one of my valentines and get a prize!! The prizes for this raffle will be either a box of chocolates or a rainbow rose. You don't know what you'll get until you get it, so that's the joy of this game!

giphy.gif

Rules:
1. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
2. You can only roll ONCE. So if you roll and you lose, please accept my apologies as you're not my valentine this year.
4. Quote me in a comment on this thread if you win so I can see it! If you don't quote me, you won't get the prize.

giphy.gif

<3,
Somnom

Winner List:

YAY! I'm so happy the dice say you love me too!!! <3
Pwease Pwease Pwease Pwease.......
YEEYYYYYY I DIDS IT!!
The prize potato is back! Huzzah! I shall be your Valentine, Somnom!

giphy.gif
A valentine for our favorite prize potato!!!
addd5fd96e976e91394f024c4dbbd295.png

Whoohooo!

Somnom wrote:
giphy.gif

How do you win?

Roll one die with two sides (1 d2)....If it lands on 1, you're not my valentine - sorry. But others are holding raffles as well! Like this one being hosted by Lucretire!

If it lands on 2, you're one of my valentines and get a prize!! The prizes for this raffle will be either a box of chocolates or a rainbow rose. You don't know what you'll get until you get it, so that's the joy of this game!

giphy.gif

Rules:

giphy.gif

<3,
Somnom

Winner List:
etc
etc
no telling how the dice will go
so this list could get long
Somnom wrote:
giphy.gif

How do you win?

giphy.gif

Rules:

giphy.gif

<3,
Somnom

Winner List:
etc
etc

Hooray! Love love all the love!
Rogue-Scribe

I guess my Valentine lies elsewhere... :)
rolled 1d2 and got a natural 1.

Note: Am I your Valentine?

Oooo nice! Thank you!
Somnom wrote:
giphy.gif

How do you win?

If it lands on 2, you're one of my valentines and get a prize!! The prizes for this raffle will be either a box of chocolates or a rainbow rose. You don't know what you'll get until you get it, so that's the joy of this game! Please note: Prizes will be distributed when the giveaway closes or shortly beforehand!

giphy.gif

Rules:

giphy.gif

<3,
Somnom

Winner List:
1. Kruhee
2. Dndmama
3. Juls
etc
etc

I'm your valentine!
Hmmm... Guess it wasn't meant to be perhaps next year <3
rolled 1d2 and got a natural 1.
I like you all the same. Either way
Somnom wrote:
giphy.gif

How do you win?

If it lands on 2, you're one of my valentines and get a prize!! The prizes for this raffle will be either a box of chocolates or a rainbow rose. You don't know what you'll get until you get it, so that's the joy of this game! Please note: Prizes will be distributed when the giveaway closes or shortly beforehand!

giphy.gif

Rules:

giphy.gif

<3,
Somnom

Winner List:
1. Kruhee
2. Dndmama
3. Juls
etc
etc
Aw, thanks for mentioning my raffle! Here's hoping I'm someone's Valentine~
Somnom wrote:
giphy.gif

How do you win?

giphy.gif

Rules:

giphy.gif

<3,
Somnom

Winner List:
1. Kruhee
2. Dndmama
3. Juls
etc
etc

I did it! Hope I'm doing this right.
I guess I'll try-
Somnom wrote:
giphy.gif

How do you win?

giphy.gif

Rules:

giphy.gif

<3,
Somnom

Winner List:
1. Kruhee
2. Dndmama
3. Juls
4. InquisitorCat
5. Tusitala2017
6. Lucretire
etc
etc
So awesome of you
Somnom wrote:
giphy.gif

How do you win?

giphy.gif

Rules:

giphy.gif

<3,
Somnom

Winner List:
1. Kruhee
2. Dndmama
3. Juls
4. InquisitorCat
5. Tusitala2017
6. Lucretire