Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » πŸ’– Be My Valentine!? (CLOSED) πŸ’–

Fell-san

Please
rolled 1d2 and got a natural 1.
Mina Moderator

Thank you for the opportunity! I hope we can be Valentines! ;)

tenor.gif
Thank you for this opportunity!
rolled 1d2 and got a natural 2.
Somnom wrote:
giphy.gif

Who doesn't love love??? I don't have anything witty to say except that I've never really been on the receiving end of Valentine's Day. So it's very fitting that the Prize Potato does a giveaway instead.

How do you win?

Roll one die with two sides (1 d2)....If it lands on 1, you're not my valentine - sorry. But others are holding raffles as well! Like this one being hosted by Lucretire and this one being hosted by DorianM!

If it lands on 2, you're one of my valentines and get a prize!! The prizes for this raffle will be either a box of chocolates or a rainbow rose. You don't know what you'll get until you get it, so that's the joy of this game! Please note: Prizes will be distributed when the giveaway closes or shortly beforehand!

giphy.gif

Rules:
1. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
2. You can only roll ONCE. So if you roll and you lose, please accept my apologies as you're not my valentine this year.
4. Quote me in a comment on this thread if you win so I can see it! If you don't quote me, you won't get the prize.
5. Game ends on Sunday, February 9th, 2020 at 1am Pacific Time.

Okay, go roll now...Good luck!

giphy.gif

<3,
Somnom

List of Somnom's Valentines!

Winner List:
1. Kruhee
2. Dndmama
3. Juls
4. InquisitorCat
5. Tusitala2017
6. Lucretire
7. turntechGodhead
8. Guardian_Girl
9. Winters_Fury
10. 8_Stars_8
11. Morrigan
12. River_Cipher
13. Auberon
14. JoJoApples
15. Lithe
etc
etc
no telling how the dice will go
so this list could get long

Yay, we’re valentines! :D
Deumeawyn

How cool is this?

Somnom wrote:
giphy.gif

Who doesn't love love??? I don't have anything witty to say except that I've never really been on the receiving end of Valentine's Day. So it's very fitting that the Prize Potato does a giveaway instead.

How do you win?

Roll one die with two sides (1 d2)....If it lands on 1, you're not my valentine - sorry. But others are holding raffles as well! Like this one being hosted by Lucretire and this one being hosted by DorianM!

If it lands on 2, you're one of my valentines and get a prize!! The prizes for this raffle will be either a box of chocolates or a rainbow rose. You don't know what you'll get until you get it, so that's the joy of this game! Please note: Prizes will be distributed when the giveaway closes or shortly beforehand!

giphy.gif

Rules:
1. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
2. You can only roll ONCE. So if you roll and you lose, please accept my apologies as you're not my valentine this year.
4. Quote me in a comment on this thread if you win so I can see it! If you don't quote me, you won't get the prize.

giphy.gif

<3,
Somnom

Winner List:
1. Kruhee
2. Dndmama
3. Juls
4. InquisitorCat
5. Tusitala2017
6. Lucretire
7. turntechGodhead
8. Guardian_Girl
9. Winters_Fury
10. 8_Stars_8
11. Morrigan
12. River_Cipher
13. Auberon
14. JoJoApples
15. Lithe
etc
etc

Yay! I'm your Valentine! :D
bbGDED3.gif

EDIT

AWWW YEAH THE COIN FLIP KNEW IT TO BE TRUE !!
Somnom wrote:
giphy.gif

How do you win?

giphy.gif

Rules:

giphy.gif

<3,
Somnom

Winner List:
1. Kruhee
2. Dndmama
3. Juls
4. InquisitorCat
5. Tusitala2017
6. Lucretire
7. turntechGodhead
8. Guardian_Girl
9. Winters_Fury
10. 8_Stars_8
11. Morrigan
12. River_Cipher
13. Auberon
14. JoJoApples
15. Lithe
etc
etc
*blooows on dice*
Lumaslily

Somnom wrote:
giphy.gif

How do you win?

giphy.gif

Rules:

giphy.gif

<3,
Somnom

Winner List:
1. Kruhee
2. Dndmama
3. Juls
4. InquisitorCat
5. Tusitala2017
6. Lucretire
7. turntechGodhead
8. Guardian_Girl
9. Winters_Fury
10. 8_Stars_8
11. Morrigan
12. River_Cipher
13. Auberon
14. JoJoApples
15. Lithe
etc
etc

I finally won something. 0_0
Claine Moderator

giphy.gif

Yayy!
Somnom wrote:
giphy.gif

How do you win?

giphy.gif

Rules:

giphy.gif

<3,
Somnom

Winner List:
1. Kruhee
2. Dndmama
3. Juls
4. InquisitorCat
5. Tusitala2017
6. Lucretire
7. turntechGodhead
8. Guardian_Girl
9. Winters_Fury
10. 8_Stars_8
11. Morrigan
12. River_Cipher
13. Auberon
14. JoJoApples
15. Lithe
etc
etc
who wouldnt want to be a the best spuds valentine

OOPS forgot 2 quote
Somnom wrote:
giphy.gif

How do you win?

If it lands on 2, you're one of my valentines and get a prize!! The prizes for this raffle will be either a box of chocolates or a rainbow roooose. You don't know what you'll get until you get it, so that's the joy of this game! Please note: Prizes will be distributed when the giveaway closes or shortly beforehand!

giphy.gif

Rules:

giphy.gif

<3,
Somnom

βœ”οΈ = prize given

Winner List:
1. Kruhee βœ”οΈ
1.5 - TardisCatTwo
2. Dndmamaβœ”οΈ
3. Juls βœ”οΈ
4. InquisitorCat βœ”οΈ
5. Tusitala2017
6. Lucretire
7. turntechGodhead
8. Guardian_Girl
9. Winters_Fury
10. 8_Stars_8
11. Morrigan
12. River_Cipher
13. Auberon
14. JoJoApples
15. Lithe
16. Crystaldragon126
17. Deumeawyn
18. konnie
18.5 - Abigail_Austin
19. Lumaslily
20. Claine
20.5 - Henderson
21. Corvin
22. Psyche
23. miarup
24. Moql
etc
etc
This looks like fun!
nightmqre

: o
maaaaaybe?
Somnom wrote:
giphy.gif

How do you win?

giphy.gif

Rules:

giphy.gif

<3,
Somnom

Winner List:
1. Kruhee
2. Dndmama
3. Juls
4. InquisitorCat
5. Tusitala2017
6. Lucretire
7. turntechGodhead
8. Guardian_Girl
9. Winters_Fury
10. 8_Stars_8
11. Morrigan
12. River_Cipher
13. Auberon
14. JoJoApples
15. Lithe
etc
etc
I ADORE THE PRIZE POTATO AND WISH TO BE VALENTINE!
Somnom wrote:
giphy.gif

How do you win?

giphy.gif

Rules:

giphy.gif

<3,
Somnom

Winner List:
1. Kruhee
2. Dndmama
3. Juls
4. InquisitorCat
5. Tusitala2017
6. Lucretire
7. turntechGodhead
8. Guardian_Girl
9. Winters_Fury
10. 8_Stars_8
11. Morrigan
12. River_Cipher
13. Auberon
14. JoJoApples
15. Lithe
etc
etc

The dice agree'd XD
Awww, fun! Thanks for always being so generous!
Somnom wrote:
giphy.gif

How do you win?

giphy.gif

Rules:

giphy.gif

<3,
Somnom

Winner List:
1. Kruhee
2. Dndmama
3. Juls
4. InquisitorCat
5. Tusitala2017
6. Lucretire
7. turntechGodhead
8. Guardian_Girl
9. Winters_Fury
10. 8_Stars_8
11. Morrigan
12. River_Cipher
13. Auberon
14. JoJoApples
15. Lithe
etc
etc

Awww, sweet! Hello, Valentine ;)
Sweet is cute.
I figured it was worth a try and I wanna be more active on here again lol.
You're like the Giveaway God.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » πŸ’– Be My Valentine!? (CLOSED) πŸ’–

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus