Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I used to role play a few years ago and quit.

I used to love role playing, but for some reason I quit. I really want to get back into it. I’m not sure how to type or use the proper things.. so I’ll probably be bad at first. I’m willing to try and learn. I’ll be a long term RP
Welcome to RP Repository! I may be a newbie, but I'm more than happy to help you out! My friends showed me how to use this site!
Welcome TideReaper! And welcome back to the hobby! :)

When you're ready to join a game, check out the Looking For RP to find others hunting for partners or groups!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
TideReaper Topic Starter

Hey thanks! That’d be awesome
Welcome to the site and welcome back to RPing!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are a lot of friendly folks around willing to help out! Cheers to making friends and having lots of fun RP!
Skylar_woods

Welcome!! I’m sure the ones your role play with would love to help you out!! Hope your time here is great!
KenzoBenzo

Hey TideReaper!

I totally know what you mean. Whenever I've taken a break from writing for a while, I always feel like my writing sucks when I first come back lol the only way to get back into the groove of things is to just jump right in :) it will definitely come back. Best of luck and enjoy!
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! This site has a lot of useful guides that you can find by clicking 'Help' on the top of the site! I hope you have a lot of fun here and that it's easy to learn! I know it took me a moment too!
Isn't it great to come back to something you love? The folks here are very helpful and patient and the layout and helps this site offers is some of the best I've ever seen. You'll learn how it all works in no time!
TideReaper wrote:
I used to love role playing, but for some reason I quit. I really want to get back into it. I’m not sure how to type or use the proper things.. so I’ll probably be bad at first. I’m willing to try and learn. I’ll be a long term RP
Welcome back!
Welcome back to roleplaying! It feels great to return to an old hobby and I'm sure you'll find it easier to get back into than ever at such a friendly site like this. My inbox is open if you wanna chat or have any questions!
Welcome!
TideReaper wrote:

Welcome back into the world of RP, and also welcome to RPR.

Hopefully you find some engaging plots that pull you right back in. A lot of people have that initial moment where they're trying to ease back into writing after it's been awhile. Maybe with a little practice and inspiration, it'll be smoothing sailing.

Long-term RP is great. If you ever want to chat, feel free to message.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I used to role play a few years ago and quit.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus