Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi I am a new dragon here

Hi I am new to this site and am still learning how to do things on it. The kinda rps I tend to do is ones about dragons due to rping as dragons 90% of the time. As for what happens in the rps I do it tends to change quite a bit. Could be exploring, fighting or just relaxing out and doing some small fun activities. The setting to most my rps tends to me fantasy for in other settings I feel dragons are kinda out of place in other settings but have tried them and have had some fun moments with it too. Some days I may be on here quite a bit wile others I may not so much due to real life stuff going on. I can understand it happens but its best to give a heads up when it may happen if you know something is coming up

I have rped off and on for quite a few years but even so still feel rather new to it at times depending on what is going on in the rp. Due to how my job is at times I may not be able to get on some days and I still feel like I have a lot more to add to my profile but plan to do what I can when I have time for it. Other things I tend to do in my spare time is playing games mostly single player games like Spyro, Minecraft, Skyrim, or Subnatica games like that. As for online ones I don't quite play them as much but would be things like Trove, Paladins or dauntless. As for shows and movies I tend to watch whatever on Hulu or if I am online would be Youtube lately been watching RWBY.
You're new here, too? Well then, welcome! I may have only joined today, and I'm no admin, but I'll be more than happy to help you out!
Zobby Topic Starter

ThatOneMysterian wrote:
You're new here, too? Well then, welcome! I may have only joined today, and I'm no admin, but I'll be more than happy to help you out!

Yah been looking over the site for a wile now to learn the layout of it and stuff like that. Something I did see and wonder on is how dose a group rp work? I only ever rped with others one at a time
Zobby wrote:
ThatOneMysterian wrote:

Yah been looking over the site for a wile now to learn the layout of it and stuff like that. Something I did see and wonder on is how dose a group rp work? I only ever rped with others one at a time

Sorry if I can't help you right now... I'm still trying to figure out this website myself.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Zobby Topic Starter

ThatOneMysterian wrote:
Zobby wrote:
ThatOneMysterian wrote:

Sorry if I can't help you right now... I'm still trying to figure out this website myself.

Alright then was worth asking. ^.=.^
I do hope you do well on here
Zobby wrote:
ThatOneMysterian wrote:

Welcome Zobby!

Group RPs can be a lot of fun! Or they can be chaos prone. (Sometimes both... ;) )

Often, the game's main creator acts as a moderator. Sometimes they'll enforce a posting order to keep the chaos to a minimum. More players = more ideas. Which can really make for a great experience when you've got several great players together.

If you look through the IC forums (General RP, Fantasy RP, and Scifi RP) you'll find some examples!
Zobby Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Thanks ^.=.^
Still working on profile and stuff but once I get it all set up I am going to search for others to rp with
Zobby Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Zobby wrote:
ThatOneMysterian wrote:

Welcome Zobby!

Group RPs can be a lot of fun! Or they can be chaos prone. (Sometimes both... ;) )

Often, the game's main creator acts as a moderator. Sometimes they'll enforce a posting order to keep the chaos to a minimum. More players = more ideas. Which can really make for a great experience when you've got several great players together.

If you look through the IC forums (General RP, Fantasy RP, and Scifi RP) you'll find some examples!

Ah alright then I will have to look there to see how they are like. To me they sound like they would be quite hectic but I should give it a try when I can.
Hey Zobby! Welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are a lot of friendly folks around willing to help out! Cheers to making friends and having lots of fun RP!
Welcome ol' buddy! Hope you enjoy this site as much as I am. Somnom is right there are lots of friendly peeps here.
Zobby Topic Starter

Somnom wrote:
Hey Zobby! Welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are a lot of friendly folks around willing to help out! Cheers to making friends and having lots of fun RP!

Yep I will and thanks. I do have one in mind. Any kinda things I should know about or add to a character profile? I only have one right now and plan to work on it more when I can but I have a few others I plan to add later down the line as well
Zobby Topic Starter

LunarValravn wrote:
Welcome ol' buddy! Hope you enjoy this site as much as I am. Somnom is right there are lots of friendly peeps here.
Thanks for showing me this site. Will take a bit to get set up here but will be fun to see what kinda fun rps I will have on here
There's only room for one dragon in these parts...

...and that room is in my inbox! Welcome to RPR, I hope you enjoy your stay. As a fellow dragon/fantasy enthusiast I'd be happy to chat with you any time. :D
Zobby Topic Starter

DazzlingDragon wrote:
There's only room for one dragon in these parts...

...and that room is in my inbox! Welcome to RPR, I hope you enjoy your stay. As a fellow dragon/fantasy enthusiast I'd be happy to chat with you any time. :D

lol Well then sounds like quite a bit of fun. Still getting some things set up but I am always fine with just chatting about things. ^.=.^
Hi, Zobby! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!!
Welcome Zobby! Have fun exploring. Practice is something we should never stop doing so keep writing and you'll just get better.
Zobby Topic Starter

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hi, Zobby! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!!
Yep I am sure I will Thanks ^.=.^
Zobby Topic Starter

InkWren wrote:
Welcome Zobby! Have fun exploring. Practice is something we should never stop doing so keep writing and you'll just get better.

Yah that is true and I plan to keep working more on it. Writing also helps getting better at spelling stuff. That is if I keep using spell check when I do rp lol
I have a dragon character if u would like to Rp with him. Synder Targarian. Message me if u think he is cool!.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi I am a new dragon here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus