Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hello! My names N and i got a good bit of characters id love to rp with, though not many of them are dnd characters. Most are just from stories i wish to make into comics and some are just characters i like to think about and put into their own worlds, im open to talk about anything!
Knicknack! What a great user name! :) Welcome to RPR!

No biggie that not many of your characters are for DnD. I'd say that only represents a small percentage of the characters here. There's a very wide variety!
Valerian

Welcome to RPR bro!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Knicknack Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Knicknack! What a great user name! :) Welcome to RPR!

No biggie that not many of your characters are for DnD. I'd say that only represents a small percentage of the characters here. There's a very wide variety!

Ah hello! Thank you mdude!

And aah interesting, nice to know that haha, kinda shy to post my boys on here so lmao might be slow to showing them
Knicknack Topic Starter

Valerian wrote:
Welcome to RPR bro!

Haha thanks mdude!
Knicknack Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPRepository.

Ah hello! And thank you for the welcome!
Welcome to the site, N!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a bunch of friendly people around willing to help answer them!

Cheers to making friends and having lots of fun RPs!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great time!
I agree with Juls. I like your nickname!

All sorts of storytelling happens here. Not just DnD. And the character sheet tools are the best.

I never enjoyed writing character sheets till I came here.

Welcome to you and to all the characters you bring with you!
Knicknack wrote:
Hello! My names N and i got a good bit of characters id love to rp with, though not many of them are dnd characters. Most are just from stories i wish to make into comics and some are just characters i like to think about and put into their own worlds, im open to talk about anything!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RP Repository!!
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Welcome to RPR! That's okay if your characters aren't made for DnD, RPR is for all sorts of characters! Enjoy you time here c:
Hey!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!
Hello! welcome to RPrepository. 😃 enjoy and have fun 👍
Imthenaysayer

Welcome
Knicknack Topic Starter

Somnom wrote:
Welcome to the site, N!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a bunch of friendly people around willing to help answer them!

Cheers to making friends and having lots of fun RPs!

Ah thank you so much!! And i hope so, like talking with people about ocs and rping a lot!
Knicknack Topic Starter

Ramika wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great time!

Thank you so much!!
Knicknack Topic Starter

InkWren wrote:
I agree with Juls. I like your nickname!

All sorts of storytelling happens here. Not just DnD. And the character sheet tools are the best.

I never enjoyed writing character sheets till I came here.

Welcome to you and to all the characters you bring with you!
Knicknack wrote:

Ah thank you!! Glad yall like my nickname!

And ah thats good to know! Cant wait to do some fun rps and talk about some of the idiots i got as ocs (im sorry i like to bully my ocs a lot they all have 0 brains)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus