Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm new here!

Haven't been on this site yet so i'm hoping to find new friends or casual people that want to role-play. And i like to keep things short but of course depending on your preference i can do long replies in anything. In terms of real life though i like gaming and usually prefer playing RPG's/Dungeon Crawlers like Diablo or Dark Alliance which was on the PS2(and Xbox i think?) But other than games i'm busy with other stuff ,which you might learn.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Imthenaysayer

Welcome
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Estarossa77 Topic Starter

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Appreciate it!
Morrigan

Hi there and welcome! I think you will find alot of different styles, posting wise, if rp here, so being flexible can be awesome! I hope you can find some great partners to write with! Good luck and have fun!
welcome, and..... wait I'm not the only one who remembers Dark Alliance!?!?!
Pleased to meet you. This site has a great RP search feature. I think you'll be impressed!
Estarossa77 wrote:
Haven't been on this site yet so i'm hoping to find new friends or casual people that want to role-play. And i like to keep things short but of course depending on your preference i can do long replies in anything. In terms of real life though i like gaming and usually prefer playing RPG's/Dungeon Crawlers like Diablo or Dark Alliance which was on the PS2(and Xbox i think?) But other than games i'm busy with other stuff ,which you might learn.
Welcome to RpR! The people here are really friendly, and I totally understand short supplies! I love RPG games too, but I've never played Diablo or Dark Alliance, I LOVE the art for Diablo though! I think you'll find your people here!
Welcome to the site! There are a lot of people here to enjoy a wide variety of RPs! I hope you're able to connect to some friends and have a lot of great RPs!
Deumeawyn

Hello! Welcome! :)
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Auberon Moderator

Welcome to the RPR! If you need any help navigating the community, you're always welcome to ask myself or another moderator. :D
Estarossa77 Topic Starter

Thanks! To all of course.
Estarossa77 wrote:

There are all types of players here, so you should have trouble finding someone to match your preferred lengths.

I agree about the gaming aspect of your post, I still play Diablo III casually to this day.

Welcome to RPR, enjoy your stay!
Pen_Tsunami

Hello, welcome to RPR :3
I also enjoy Diablo 3 still. :)

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm new here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus