Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » This is tiring.

xRachaelx

I'm Rachael. I enjoy roleplaying and have a good few years under my..belt? Hat? I enjoy supernatural x human. I mostly roleplay as a human. I can do dark roleplays.. As a matter of fact I can do any time of roleplay. I just need some entertainment and an interesting story.
Valerian

Welcome to RPR, hope you enjoy your time here!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
What's tiring, you mean making introductions on new sites? Thanks for telling a bit about yourself in the intro. I hope you find some good roleplays. Some of the writers in here are pretty awesome. Lots. The best place to start, in my opinion, other than the guides of how the site works, is the Looking for RP, where you can answer people's ads or make one yourself. If you have any questions or points of confusion, don't hesitate to ask, because people are generally really friendly on this site and happy to help! Welcome
Well... welcome to RPR! 😊
xRachaelx wrote:
I'm Rachael. I enjoy roleplaying and have a good few years under my..belt? Hat? I enjoy supernatural x human. I mostly roleplay as a human. I can do dark roleplays.. As a matter of fact I can do any time of roleplay. I just need some entertainment and an interesting story.

Welcome, Rachael.

Supernatural and human is a fun RP usually. Take a look at some of the LFRP threads. There tends to be a lot of the genre you’re seeking.

Good luck!
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Greetings! Here's a seedcake to perk you up! You'll need your energy to write awesome tales of danger-do and maybe some dark stuff too.
Nice haven't had a chance to supernatural RP... welcome to RPR
Deumeawyn

Welcome to RPR Rachel X!
Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you make a lot of new friends and have a lot of fun RPs!
Cass Moderator

Welcome!

Supernatural roleplays are always awesome in my book. I guarantee you'll find lots of fun and exciting stories to create with other site users. :)
If you ever need some assistance, the 'help' button on the above site ribbon should get you started. Additionally, you can contact me or another moderator if you have any questions, comments or concerns.

Happy RPing!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! I hope you find what you're looking for!
Welcome to RPR, this is a great site full of awesome people. Hope you find yourself in lots of fun games with new friends!
Welcome to rpr! I'm sure you will find your people here who share the exact same interests!
Auberon Moderator

Hi there! Welcome to the RPR! You might get some mileage out of the Find RP tool, which lets you search through Looking For RP ads. This is a great way to find some new RP partners. :)

If you have any questions about the site, myself and the other moderators are always available to lend a hand! :)
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR Family :D
Welcome Rachel! I'm very interested in supernatural based rps as well, so feel free to pop into my inbox. I am sure you'll find a lot of supernatural / fantasy based rp here to enjoy!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » This is tiring.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus