Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Character Game

I saw this same sort of thing on other places online with art, so I thought I'd do it except with characters!

Either link your characters, or name them! I'll start!

Form wrote:

Favorite Character:

Most Used Character:

Newest Character:

Oldest Character

Character You've Been DYING to Use for a Roleplay:

Favorite Character: oof...this is hard to choose, but I'll go with Thea

Most Used Character: Ariella

Newest Character: Dylan

Oldest Character: Asteria

Character I've Been DYING to Use in a Roleplay: Samara
JetStorm

Favorite character: Adrien/ Most used character: also Adrien/ Newest character:Levi/ Oldest character: Helios/ Character I'm dying to use: Marionette
Rogue-Scribe

Oh gee.. this changes depending on my mood. Today I’ll go with this..,

Favorite Character: Darrell Sanders

Most Used Character: Steve Harrison

Newest Character: Sarge

Oldest Character: Halasian

Character You've Been DYING to Use for a Roleplay: Nathan Collier
Favorite Character: Uhhh... It changes. Right now Melina is a lot of fun.

Most Used Character: Right now... probably Briseis

Newest Character: Cosima Goddard

Oldest Character: Catriona MacKinnon

Character You've Been DYING to Use for a Roleplay: I think I want to take on another one as Niamh Kelly at some point...
Favorite Character: Deville Forever and always. I will always love a villain and she's mine.

Most Used Character: Cadence Just on this website since I joined. She's the first character I created for the site (that I hadn't already had a concept for from other rp formats) and she just works so well and is so much fun she's gotten a lot of play here.

Newest Character: Dayaxa Even though the rp she was made for is still a long way off, I couldn't keep myself from starting to put a page together for her. She even has art! Some of my older characters that have actually been played don't have art!

Oldest Character: Effy Even though I think it might also be Deville for this category, I'm gonna put Effy here to add some variety and because I think the first incarnation of this character wasn't created too long after I started rping as Deville. Hard to say though since it's been so long.

Character You've Been DYING to Use for a Roleplay: I have to put down two for this one. Lady Zoroaster and Madam Vanya. These two ladies were so much fun to create and I have some great plot ideas for them. Sadly I simply haven't had the time to respond to the rps I have much less start new ones. Some day, ladies. Some day your stories will be told. I do swear.
This sounds like fun! And I loved reading what others answered with. Thanks for starting this game here. :)

Favorite Character: This question isn't fair! It's really hard to chose....I would say aside from the others listed below, it's a tie between Begonia and Harlowe.

Most Used Character: It would have to be Wilhelmina. She really fits into any situation really well (or really poorly), so I think that's just my default to use her in everything. Plus, I have the most muse to write her.

Newest Character: Braunwyn, who still needs a lot of fleshing out of things in her profile, but for the most part, the basics are there and happy enough to start writhing with her!

Oldest Character: My oldest one that I've brought over to RPR would be Meredith and she's just so much fun to write, even nearly 8 years later with all her faults and flaws and shortcomings.

Character You've Been DYING to Use for a Roleplay: All of my characters that I have a muse for gets written enough to scratch that itch, so that's the good part! If I had to pick ones that I don't write as often but would like to write more, it would be Lian and Leticia. But that's only because there aren't enough hours in a day/week.
[redacted; outdated]
Oh oh oh! Me me me!! :D

Favorite Character: This one kind of fluctuates at any given point in a week / month, but right now, Star and Sha are my favorite kiddos. <3

Most Used Character: Oh gosh, um... Not a lot of my characters have gotten all that much use tbh, but I think Coral, considering how much I used her in her early days, probably wins this one pretty easy.

Newest Character: Well I've made a bunch of new profiles recently since I've solidified what I really want to use RPR for, but I think my newest is either between Xetra or Rahven here... Can't remember which of them I got first between the two, but it's close between them ^^;

Oldest Character: Coral gets this spot again. Close second(s) go to her big siblings Crow and Lioneyes though

Character You've Been DYING to Use for a Roleplay: All of them? XD This one also kind of flip flops randomly, but I guess I'll put Rotsong up here, since they've never gotten any RP love, despite how much I absolutely adore them <3
Favorite Character: I agree that this one is hard to pick! And it can change quickly if I get a great story going with a character that didn't previously hold the title. But right now, it's Dorothy, my wild west outlaw. She was created on a whim, but I've found a lot of enjoyment writing as her... even if she is prone to some cringe-worthy decisions!

Most Used Character: Probably Galiena Reyns. A cleric with some built in conflict with her husband, she's been an easy one to fit into a wide variety of medieval fantasy stories

Newest Character: Maddie - wanna-be reporter for modern day RP

Oldest Character: Rook - a ranger that might have some Mary Sue qualities, but I still like her!

Character I've Been DYING to Use in a Roleplay: Jaques - Late 18th century explorer that I've never gotten to play. He's a bit of an odd character because he already has a set death age at only 25. But the details surrounding that are murky at best and I'd love a partner or group that would help write the story of his adventures (and perhaps even his last adventure)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Favorite characters aylssa and Melissa Kennedy most used characters -aylssa and Melissa Kennedy newest character- Alexandra Jessica Kennedy oldest character- aylssa Nicole Kennedy Character- I've been dying to use in a roleplay- Alexandra Jessica Kennedy.
Favorite Character: I don't really have a favorite but I guess since I have to pick and choose, Then I would choose Karma or Azathoth , They are both my favorite currently and since then they sort of tie along with Nightmare who is getting a better story treatment as of now. But overall , I love all of my characters the same.

Most Used Character: Most used character? RP wise ,It's sort of a tie between Oblivion with Quetzalcoatl , Ergo Nymphomania LightVale , and Vanity. Story wise would be different since I use all of my characters , Ergo Nymphomania LightVale would be considered last in this catagory if it was writing for them.

Newest Character: Azathoth and Cronus Xiuhtecuhtli Pentagram are both newer characters which I haven't got time to work on but I'm mostly fixated on Azathoth's backstory which I currently placed hiatus until I might be able to finish, Cronus on the other hand is only 40% (estimated) in the works of finishing via story line meaning I know only half for what to write for him but other then that. Azathoth was second after Cronus was made , If I remember correctly.

Oldest Character: I actually don't know , I think it was either Karma, Vanity , or Nightmare. But I'm positive it was Karma that was the oldest cause I do remember him being the first character I made. I remember him being used as an OC for a fandom before I placed him out for his own original story line but I'm positive he was first. I also remember that Vanity was the first on the site before/after Karma was on here along with the other characters (Night and Venux) so I think they could also be considered older characters of mine as well.

Character You've Been DYING to Use for a Roleplay: I would love to use all of my characters but the ones that I wanted to use the most have to be Azathoth and Karma since I consider them good story character's and even though Azathoth is a newer character , I think he would be good in a RP where he could develop more story wise. Otherwise , I would love to be able to use all of my characters in at least one or more Roleplays.
Favorite Character: I really don't know how anyone is able to pick a favorite XD I feel like I love all of my characters equally. They're all different and special in their own way. If I had to pick one, right now it'd be Hayden because I feel like playing a bad guy for now.

Most Used Character: Simon. Hayden is a very close second.

Newest Character: The Dimetis. They aren't used as much as I would like, but I have a few that are neglected.

Oldest Character: Hayden and Simon were both from a previous site, and I'm not too sure which one I had first... If I had to guess, I would say Hayden. He was originally a demon XD That part didn't make the transition.

Character You've Been DYING to Use for a Roleplay: I would adore to actually play in a lasting rp with Annalise! All the rps I've had with her have fallen short, which is sad to me. I think the plot is neat.
KingdomOdd1

Favorite Character: Hmm, I can't decide between two characters so, Female: Clover, Male: Hunter

Most Used Character: Meh blind, transgender, male, cinnamon roll, Zoe

Newest Character: Zee Zee

Oldest Character: Oscar

Character You've Been DYING to Use for a Roleplay: I really wanna use Crispy and Oscar.
Favorite Character: Uhhhhh, um, I don't think I have a single favorite? But I have a few I like just a little bit more at the moment; Monroe, Miss Hyde, and Willy

Most Used Character: I also don't have a number one most used character, but I have a few I use more than often others, usually for plot purposes; Monroe, Cae, and Gabe.

Newest Character: Newest character is Emile. Who was made in a night because I liked a song and wanted to make a character around it lol

Oldest Character: Oldest by far is Ginny. Who was my first Online RP character ever. I think I made her in... 2015?

Character You've Been DYING to Use for a Roleplay: Truth be told I have 4 characters I am really wanting to play; Vera, Oona, Emile but most of all Aimee.
8_Stars_8 Topic Starter

Kruhee wrote:
Favorite Character: Uhhhhh, um, I don't think I have a single favorite? But I have a few I like just a little bit more at the moment; Monroe, Miss Hyde, and Willy

Don't worry, I won't tell any of your other characters. ;)
That's such a fun and cute little game! Let's give it a try~

Favorite Character: Hm... I'd have to say that Nathaniel is pretty interesting to play.

Most Used Character: Definitely Matthew ! He's been pretty popular these last few months.

Newest Character: My most recent one is Ellika, even though I have been creating a lot of other characters that aren't featured on this website.

Oldest Character: Adriel was my FIRST character featured, but she'll probably be erased from this website since she's been pretty inactive for a year or so.

Character You've Been DYING to Use for a Roleplay: I recently created a mermaid-side to Seung here, and I can't wait to use him in a supernatural-themed RP!
PinkBrat

Favorite Character: Ayla

Most Used Character: Sakurai

Newest Character:Mia

Oldest Character: Tsunami

Character You've Been DYING to Use for a Roleplay: Tsunami
Claine Moderator

Favorite Character: In general it's West, but I've been really enjoying Adael recently!

Most Used Character: At the moment Roach and Sparrow are my most active!

Newest Character: Sol! I created him a little while ago but his game only officially started today!

Oldest Character Tsane He's changed a lot since he was created, but at the moment I'd consider (this version of him) retired.

Character You've Been DYING to Use for a Roleplay: Boomer. Come on DM give us something to blow up already!!
Favorite Character: Do I have to choose? ...Fine. Maxwell, for personal reasons.

Most Used Character: Creatia.

Newest Character: Off-site? A witch named Lucretire (I liked his name, so I took it as my username after I made him). Here? Elusian.

Oldest Character: Lexi.

Character You've Been DYING to Use for a Roleplay: Well... I won't say DYING, but Alistaire has yet to see some use.
Favorite Character: ...Don't have one. I am especially proud of Zaki though!

Most Used Character: Laken-- she's really popular for some reason, but I'm unsure as to why.

Newest Character: I have many unfinished and new characters, but for finished ones definitely Aki! For unfinished ones, Alto is the only one halfway decent (there are newer ones but they're barely alive).

Oldest Character: Laken, despite many renovations.

Character You've Been DYING to Use for a Roleplay: I have a lot of unfinished ones I'm dying to use (cough cough Alto), but I don't use a character until their profile is done. So I'll have to go with Utanosuke or Tsuki!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Character Game

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus