Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hello everyone. Mind if I drop anchor here? I'm actually new here, and looking forward to staying a while.
Don't mind at all, Windjammer! :) Welcome to RPR!

When you're ready to sail into a game (or a few), check out the Looking for RP to find others actively searching for RP partners! The Find RP tool is handy too. It lets you apply some search criteria to the posts in the Looking for RP forum and also includes active groups in the results.

Happy Sailing!
Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you're settling in okay.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have as there are a ton of friendly people around willing to answer and help out.

Cheers to making lots of friends and finding great RPs to be a part of!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to the port of RPRepository.
Welcome to RPR! Glad to have you joining us!
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Ahoy there! :D I love your profile picture, may I say. Some people might think a lot of ship puns are weird, but whatever floats your boat.
Welcome to RPR! :) Glad to have you here. And I hope you'll have a very good time.
I know a couple people who are big fans of the Aubrey-Maturin series, so I think I can probably keep up with whatever crazy ship language you might have, if you want to talk. :P Really, the while.community is pretty friendly, so there's no need to be lonely or confused if you don't want to be.

We have heaps of categories of roleplay, and a lot of OOC, too! :D
There are forum games, and an art forum, and lots of groups and special RP threads. Plenty to do if you're bored.

Anyway, welcome!, have a good time here, follow the rules, have fun! Woohoo! I'm enthusiastic and that's okay! I'm making my peace with it. Heh heh heh.

See you around- byeee! :)
❤ 💙 <3 🌻❤🌻 <3 🌊❤💛 <3 💛🌻
Welcome to the RPR! We're all glad to have you here and I hope you've had a warm welcome! If you ever wanna chat or need some help with anything, feel free to come to me! Happy roleplaying! :)
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:

I hope you have lots of fun here.
Nice ship welcome to rpr
Welcome to RPR! This is s great site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! Happy gaming! 🤗
Windjammer Topic Starter

Thank you all very much.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus