Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » †An RP Veteran Looking for New Friends! â€

Hello, everyone! After a long awaited time I have finally finished what I can of my profile, and finally my first two characters. Although I came to this site only a few weeks ago to join an old RP partner, and long-term friend of mine, I am absolutely impressed with how far RPing has come since I first started in middle school.

Although, I will admit all of these forums has taken some getting used to, everyone I have met so far has been nothing but kind to me. I cannot wait to learn more.

I guess I should start by saying some things about myself. I am 18 years old, and a senior in high school. After I graduate, I hope that instead of going to college right away, I plan on getting a 'real job' so I can afford to move myself into a van. Ideally, I'll be able to live my life writing freely and traveling, at least until I'm sick of it! ❀ I'm also currently writing a novel with my good friend, who I actually met through roleplaying! You can actually find her here @icarus-found-alive

Speaking of roleplaying, I have been doing it since middle school. I absolutely love writing, and have been obsessed with story telling since I was a little kid. I love describing scenes and creating characters, and being able to work alongside someone to advance the story, is something that I've always loved the idea of - especially if they're a beautiful writer ❀

That's all I really have to say for right now. If you have any questions about myself or regarding RP at all please let me know! I'm pretty much open for any original story/plot concept you have! Short or long-term it doesn't matter to me as long as it's communicated! My PMs are wide open and I'm totally willing to create new characters for you or anything we might be able to brainstorm together. ❀
Rogue-Scribe

Official Welcome to RPRepository Oracle Flower! Love your characters already! Your intro is wonderful!

Hope you have plenty of fun here and find many friends and enjoyable RPs here!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to this fine upstanding community called RPRepository. Love your interduction and username. You'll make plenty of friends and roleplayers in no time.
Welcome to RPR! This is s great site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! Happy gaming! 🤗
Hello and welcome to the site! I love your username and your profile picture!

I hope you're able to make a lot of friends and have many fun RPs with people on the site! :)
Nice to meet you. Welcome to the RpR. I'm glad you've gotten to test the waters a bit and been treated kindly. That's what I like about it too.
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! I'm glad you found us! I dig your aesthetic, that's a nice username! I hope you have fun here, and be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
I'm also a senior finishing up highschool myself! However school was shut down due to the virus, as was my birthday trip to family, and the job I was supposed to join. It's been a fun year. I hope you're able to get a hold of that job and Van soon enough! It sounds like a genuinely fun way to live.!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome, Oracal Flower! First of all, I love your profile picture! Along with the idea of living in a van, traveling the world as much as you can! Not getting held down by one place, best of luck to you!
Third, welcome to RpR! I hope you find telling and engaging stories, that will stretch your imagination!
Welcome to RPR! I love the look of your profile! <3
Welcome to RPR! We're glad to have you, and thank you for your genteel introduction. ;P

So, uh, feel free to message anytime if you want... Book suggestions? Writing tip Tumblr pages? Anything like that? Or if you wanna chat. Whatever. Ya know.

Anyway, check out the rules if you're confused, and the help forum if you get overwhelmed, and the groups if you get lonely.... Or if you're a curious cat! <3
Have a good time, okay? Bye bye! <3 <3🌷🌻🌷🌻🌷🌸🌻🌷🌻🌸🌻 <3 <3
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:

I hope you have lots of fun here. What a wonderful introduction :3
Hi 👋 Oracle Flower beautiful name btw. and welcome to RPR hope you find great rps and also enjoy, have fun.
and in making more friends. 😃👍🌹
Welcome! I love your icon. Very classy. Have fun making great stories and good luck with the book!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » †An RP Veteran Looking for New Friends! â€

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus