Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Birthday Bundle Giveaway (Closed!)

Thanks everyone for entering!
Congrats to bones, who won the prize pack!!!! :D

~*~*~*~*~

Hello there! I hope that everyone is staying well and being careful during these strange times in the world. Since I live in San Francisco, and we went into shelter in place orders on Monday to limit the spread of the coronavirus, I've been sulking a smol bit for the week because all my birthday plans and time off from work have been scrapped. I'm an essential worker, so I've got more work since all of this happened.

G80VRxb.jpg

Soooooo let's make this situation that's not fun for anyone a bit better with a birthday bundle giveaway raffle!!! The SEVEN prizes included in this bundle are:
A party hat of healing!
A blue maracon!
A rainbow rose!
A black rose!
A box of chocolates!
A dragon tooth (gives you five character slots)!
A wand of epicness (gives you three months of epic)!

giphy.gif

Here's how to enter: Roll one (1) die with two sides (1 d2).....If it lands on a 2, you're invited to my birthday party and have a chance to win - quote me so I can see this!! If it lands on 1, you're not invited to the party....BUT you can try again with another roll eight (8) hours later!

Official Rules:
1. You must roll with your player account. No characters or anonymous characters, please.
2. Roll one (1) die with two sides (1 d2).
3. If it lands on 2 and you quote my original post, you're entered into the raffle!
4. If it lands on 1, you're not entered...but you can roll again after waiting 8 hours. All posts are time stamped and I will be using that to crosscheck and ensure you're following the time limit rules.
5. Numbers will be assigned to entrants in the order they've qualified.
6. Deadline to enter is Wednesday, March 25th at 10pm Pacific Time.
7. Winner will be selected at random soon after the raffle is closed.
8. If you're rude, I reserve the right to disqualify you from this raffle.

giphy.gif

Be aware, be cautious, get your information from official sources, wash your hands, all that stuff.
Okay, go roll now!

<3,
Somnom
The Prize Potato

giphy.gif

Party People

Qualified Raffle Entrants and Numbers:
1. Kruhee
2. konnie
3. QueenSerenity
4. Dug
5. Valie
6. Sanne
7. Kungfu6453
8. Winters_Fury
9. Tusitala2017
10. JoJoApples
11. Juls
12. Dndmama
13. HoundDog
14. Dib2435
15. LakotaSiouxWarrior
16. Optimusprimal99
17. Rachel2876
18. StarWitch
19. MoonGoddess04
20. Auberon
21. emily
22. Crystalflame0328
23. Shadow-Ranger
24. bones
25. LittleLilac
26. Daegu
27. staticnightmares
28. ShiNoTenshi1008
29. Phoenix_unknown
30. 0089
31. StellerJay
32. PastelGalaxy
33. CriticalParadox
34. Deumeawyn
I am very sorry about your birthday being waylaid by such strenuous times. But how about I talk about something a little happier. In the past year of your life you have accomplished so much. You’ve grown to be well known on RPR, and you’ve worked hard to accomplish your personal goals. It has been another year of you being sweet, and kind, and WAY too generous. And another year of you being the best friend I or any other could ask for. I hope this year is better than how it started, and that the universe makes up for taking away your birthday plans before the next one rolls around. Happy Birthday Somnom! I sort of hope I’m not invited so in 8 hours I can say more stuff. <3
rolled 1d2 and got a natural 2.

Note: HARRY BIRF DAR!

Somnom wrote:
Hello there! I hope that everyone is staying well and are being careful during these strange times in the world. Since I live in San Francisco, and we went into shelter in place orders on Monday, I've been sulking a smol bit for the week because all my birthday plans and time off from work have been scrapped. I'm an essential worker, so I've got more work since all of this happened.

G80VRxb.jpg

Soooooo let's make this situation that's not fun for anyone a bit better with a birthday bundle giveaway raffle!!! The SEVEN prizes included in this bundle are:
A party hat of healing!
A blue maracon!
A rainbow rose!
A grey rose!
A box of chocolates!

giphy.gif

Here's how to enter: Roll one (1) die with two sides (1 d2).....If it lands on a 2, you're invited to my birthday party and have a chance to win - quote me so I can see this!! If it lands on 1, you're not invited to the party....BUT you can try again with another roll eight (8) hours later!

Official Rules:
1. You must roll with your player account. No characters or anonymous characters, please.
3. If it lands on 2 and you quote my original post, you're entered into the raffle!
4. If it lands on 1, you're not entered...but you can roll again after waiting 8 hours. All posts are time stamped and I will be using that to crosscheck and ensure you're following the time limit rules.

giphy.gif

Be aware, be cautious, get your information from official sources, wash your hands, all that stuff.
Okay, go roll now!

<3,
Somnom
The Prize Potato

giphy.gif

Party People

And quoted <3 I guess I just have to come back in 8 hours and say nice stuff anyway!!!
Auberon Moderator

Happy birthday, O' illustrious spud. <3
rolled 1d2 and got a natural 1.
Don't worry, favorite potate, we'll all be here to celebrate your birthday with you, as well as we can! You're the best. ❤️❤️❤️
No birthday sulking allowed!! Only good times and all your friends here with you to celebrate no matter how far away we are!! We love you Somnom!! Looking forward to the precious potato times ahead! ❤️
OUR FAVORITE SWEET POTATO, NO SADS. ONLY YAMS. 8'(
LIKE I SAID, YAMMY PARTY!!
Somnom wrote:
Hello there! I hope that everyone is staying well and being careful during these strange times in the world. Since I live in San Francisco, and we went into shelter in place orders on Monday, I've been sulking a smol bit for the week because all my birthday plans and time off from work have been scrapped. I'm an essential worker, so I've got more work since all of this happened.

G80VRxb.jpg

A party hat of healing!
A blue maracon!
A rainbow rose!
A grey rose!
A box of chocolates!

giphy.gif

Official Rules:

giphy.gif

Okay, go roll now!

<3,
Somnom
The Prize Potato

giphy.gif

Party People

1. Kruhee
I hope to be in the party
Well first, happy early birthday to you! Second, thank you once again for being so generous once again! :)
Somnom wrote:
Hello there! I hope that everyone is staying well and being careful during these strange times in the world. Since I live in San Francisco, and we went into shelter in place orders on Monday, I've been sulking a smol bit for the week because all my birthday plans and time off from work have been scrapped. I'm an essential worker, so I've got more work since all of this happened.

G80VRxb.jpg

A party hat of healing!
A blue maracon!
A rainbow rose!
A grey rose!
A box of chocolates!

giphy.gif

Official Rules:

giphy.gif

Okay, go roll now!

<3,
Somnom
The Prize Potato

giphy.gif

Party People

1. Kruhee
2. konnie

Sorry! I forgot to quote you, I got a two!! Check my last post! :D
Rogue-Scribe

Roll 2

Edit... see you in 8

Note: 2

We March/April people must just host some really good FaceTime parties! XD
nightmqre

No one wants a sat potato!
Dug

the party spud will have the party dog
Dug

Somnom wrote:
Hello there! I hope that everyone is staying well and being careful during these strange times in the world. Since I live in San Francisco, and we went into shelter in place orders on Monday to limit the spread of the coronavirus, I've been sulking a smol bit for the week because all my birthday plans and time off from work have been scrapped. I'm an essential worker, so I've got more work since all of this happened.

G80VRxb.jpg

A party hat of healing!
A blue maracon!
A rainbow rose!
A black rose!
A box of chocolates!

giphy.gif

Official Rules:

giphy.gif

Okay, go roll now!

<3,
Somnom
The Prize Potato

giphy.gif

Party People

1. Kruhee
2. konnie
3. QueenSerenity
i try
Birthday twins. You are so wonderful.
Somnom wrote:

G80VRxb.jpg

A party hat of healing!
A blue maracon!
A rainbow rose!
A black rose!
A box of chocolates!

giphy.gif

Official Rules:

giphy.gif

Okay, go roll now!

<3,
Somnom
The Prize Potato

giphy.gif

Party People

1. Kruhee
2. konnie
3. QueenSerenity
Sanne Moderator

Oh yay! It's my birthday on the 27th and I'll be spending it in essentially complete isolation, lmao. *high fives isolation buddies* Oh well. Let's roll!
Somnom wrote:

G80VRxb.jpg

A party hat of healing!
A blue maracon!
A rainbow rose!
A black rose!
A box of chocolates!

giphy.gif

Official Rules:

giphy.gif

Okay, go roll now!

<3,
Somnom
The Prize Potato

giphy.gif

Party People

1. Kruhee
2. konnie
3. QueenSerenity
4. Dug
5. Valie

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Birthday Bundle Giveaway (Closed!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus