Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hello everyone!
My name is Apricot and I have been roleplaying since last summer. I usually use Discord but I have decided to give this site a try to have a fresh experience.
I have only rp'd Hetalia so I don't know anything else that I can rp. The most common character that I use is 2p!Russia and I do not roleplay with OCs. I like to stick with cannon characters. (Or at least semi-cannon because 2p!Russia is not an official character).
And I do much better in group roleplays than in one-on-one.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗
Morrigan

Welcome Apricot! I hope you find some great writing partners and get some good stories written. Have fun!
Hello, Apricot! Welcome to RPR!!!!

I hope you make a lot of new friends and have a ton of fun RPs here. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out.
Welcome! There are so many amazing writers who share your interests and preferences. Good luck finding the greatest matches for you. Happy April fools day!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and welcome to RP Repository!
Hiya there, welcome to RPR! We hope you have a good time here. :)

Also, adorable! Hetalia is so fun! And your avatar is precious, okay, what a cutie! :3
If you have any questions, feel free to ask! :) There's a Help forum and a Getting Started Guide and everything, so don't be too scared to start slow if the site seems too big. Like 5 giant Discord chats mashed together. OvO

Happy April Fool's Day, by the way! Hehe. A great example of the fun and games on this site is the glitterbomb stuff that a lot of us did today, so there's that. :D
If you feel like checking out some of the groups, go ahead! There are heaps of them. If you want to start an RP, go for it! Carpe diem with your RPing skills! If you want to make friends, collect items, lurk- go right ahead. We have all sorts of weirdos here. :P Welcome aboard! Just follow the rules, do your best, and have a good time!

Bye bye! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 🌷 🌻 🌸 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Welcome to the site.

Hope you will find what you are looking for. I wish you lots of fun!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I have never used discord to rp but I know tons of people that do. I can assure you this site is an amazing way to meet new rprs!

MadeupBraveFlea-size_restricted.gif
Novus

My main RP platform used to be Discord, too. Now I just kind of float here and there.

Anyways, welcome!

giphy.gif
GenuineBronzeAnt-size_restricted.gif

Konnichiwa and welcome to RPR, newbie!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for help if you need any.
Hajimemashite! Take care always!
<3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus