Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Yeah I guess your right." She said standing up and then looking at him.
Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

Chase looked down at himself. He swirled his hand in the air conjuring an illusion of a shirt around himself, after all his only real shirt was ripped last night when he tried to put it on over his wings.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn laughed. "Okay so what are we gonna do today?" She asked him.

Chase shrugged," Dunno whatya wanna do today?" He asked.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"I asked first, you pick." Evelyn insisted.

Chase rolled his eyes as he muttered something under his breath. Then he leaned back on his hands to look at the sky as he thought," Oh I don't know. Maybe we could... No pranking made you angry.Hm... well we could go find an arena and watch the people fight there." He shrugged.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Watch people fight? For no reason?" Evelyn looked at him like he was insane. "No thanks, I'd rather prank someone."

Chase shrugged," Was just a suggestion." He said
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Well...I don't know, I'm still kinda new here..." She said looking at the ground.

Chase looked over to her shaking his head as he smiped," You take life way to seriously! I wasn't mad, I was just saying that you hadn't hurt my feelin's or anything, not that you had." He explained.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn looked back up at him. "Oh...okay..."

" Hey," He said looking over to her seriously," If we ever have real problems or if you ever do hurt me, you'll know. I don't enjoy playing games with people's emotions. If they've hurt me they should know so they can grow, and if I hurt someone I hope they would tell me, So I can grow. Growth is what keeps everything happening." He explained
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Y-Yeah. Yeah you're right." She said looking a little less upset.

Chase looked to her," So whatya wanna do today?" He said grinning.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn shrugged staying quiet.

Chase turned to her whacking her several times on the shoulder to fool with her," Oh! Come on! Stop bein' grouchy!" He laughed playfully.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Well, I don't know what to do."

He leaned back on the back of his hands," So, we could... walk around the kingdom just to see the sights." He shrugged before rolling backward to land on his feet.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Sure" Evelyn said.

Chase held out a hand to help her up, hoisting her from the ground. He flapped his wings a couple times expirementally before frowning. He smacked his forehead with his palm. He snapped his fingers fixing the illusion so that when he flapped his wings the shirt would move with his body rather than being set in place.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus