Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn shrugged looking around.
Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

Chase gave her a less than appreciative look," You should talk more, think less. If you spend too much time up there you'll fill it up with a bed!" He joked.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn took a deep breath, she knew Chase was joking but something about that comment made her upset.

Chase looked to her worried," You alright? Yunno I was jokin', yeah?" He asked her.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Yeah, I know..." For some reason the comment still seemed to bother her.

Chase looked at her for a second before his gaze slid off of her and he shook his head," Yunno when I figure you out I'll know everything." He joked.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Yeah, right!" She said playfully, shoving him lightly.

Chase grinned,laughing. He pretended to stumble before shoving her, only slightly more aggressively.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn laughed before trying to shove him again but she failed because of laughing too much.

Chase laughed as he batted her hands away then he looked up and pulled a bird's nest down on her head. The only odd thing was that she didn't feel anything she only saw the bird's nest.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Chase! Why would you put a birds nest on my head?"

Chase grinned at her response," Whatya mean? I didn't put a bird's nest on your head." He asked acting completely innocent.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Uh huh...sure...then what's this?" Evelyn said, pointing at the nest on her head.

" Then what's what?" He asked, continuing to feign innocence," I didn't knock anything on your head. I promise."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Chase, seriously?" She looked at him a little more serious.

" There's nothing on your head. Promise." He told her as the bird's nest began to dematerialize. It vanished before he could finish his sentence.

" There's nothing on your head. Promise." He told her as the bird's nest began to dematerialize. It vanished before he could finish his sentence.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn just rolled her eyes playfully.

Chase walked off," Your so strange." He shook his head," I didn't even put anything on your head and your still complaining!"
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Well, how'd it get there then?" She questioned.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus