Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

Chase crossed his arms," I was born with wings, not my fault. You were not born with shortcuts." He pointed out to her." Therefore, not cheating." He told her, purposely not helping her up from the ground.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"You weren't forced to use them though." Evelyn said leaning back on her arms.

Chase raised an eyebrow moodily," No and you weren't forced to take the shortcut. And besides if your aloud to use your body then why can't I use mine?" He asked.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Never mind." Evelyn said as she started to get up on her own.

Chase shrugged at her reply," Ok, what next?" He asked, although his expression said he was far from ready to conclude the conversation and was unhappy with her reasoning.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn was back on her feet and she realized they hadn't eaten in a while. "I could go for some food."

Chase nodded stiffly," Alright." He said walking on the path," This path should lead somewhere close to the city." He told her.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Okay..." She said as she followed Chase, two or three feet behind him. Evelyn wasn't a big fan of conflict, especially with friends but she didn't know what to do.

Chase continued walking. He didn't look back. He balled his fists as he continued to think about the arrogance that would lead someone to thinking that he shouldn't be allowed to fly. He continued on until they walked into a clearing.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn followed him, looking down at her feet, she didn't want this argument to ruin their friendship.

He grabbed up a rock and threw it. Those wings were his heritage! And he should be aloud to use them. He looked down. He didn't even remember his parents why should he care about his heritage? He turned around to face her. He crossed her arms," So...? he prompted.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn looked up at him almost looking scared. She stayed quiet.

Chase rolled his eyes," I won't get too mad, promise." He told her in order to stay her fears.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn looked a little more calm but still a little scared. She still didn't talk.

Chase's shoulders fell in defeat," Ok, I overreacted a little. You don't have to be that scared of me. What am I gonna do to you?" He asked her.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Nothing..." She said quietly, looking back down.

" So are you going to talk? Or am I getting the semi-silent treatment?" He asked her as his smile lifting up a little.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn shrugged, she didn't know what to say to him. She didn't mean to sound like using his wings in general was wrong.

" Ok we don't need to talk." He shrugged, his whole demeanor changed from anger to something more passive." I already admitted what I needed to. I overreacted." He said as he continued on towards the kingdom.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"I'm sorry..." She said just loud enough for him to hear. "I never meant to make you feel like you shouldn't be allowed to use your wings at all. I meant that when it comes to a race, being able to fly is an unfair advantage..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus