Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn laughed.
Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

Chase grinned," What?" He laughed. as he did an awkward handstand. He was full of vibrant energy.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Show off" Evelyn said playfully.

Case's smile droppd," What? I wasn't... I didn't mean to... I'm sorry." He apologized his face open, honest, and guileless.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Relax Chase, I was joking!"

" Oh." Chase replied stupidly. He grinned," Well okay then."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn smiled weakly. She was afraid that she might've offended him.

Chase laughed as he tumbled after failing at a handstand. He continued rolling around on the grass and generally having childlike enjoyment from it before looking up to see Evylen not enjoying life as much as he was,"Wassup?" He slurred.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Oh, it's nothing." She said tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

Chase tumbled over to her purposely acting goofy. He grinned at her as he pushed her gently, just enough to shift her balance. He did a cartwheel in front of her," Loosen up!" He said as he landed awkwardly and fell on his butt laughing hysterically.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn laughed a bit.

Chase grinned as he stood up," What? You do need to loosen up! Life is good!" He said as he attempted another cartwheel, this one worse than the last because he was laughing to hard to concentrate.

Chase grinned as he stood up," What? You do need to loosen up! Life is good!" He said as he attempted another cartwheel, this one worse than the last because he was laughing to hard to concentrate.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn laughed a little harder this time. "Okay, if you say so."

He grinned even wider showing just the tips of his white teeth," And I did say so." He jested. He rolled over in the grass staining his trousers a deep green.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn sat down and watched him goof around laughing

Chase sat up exhilarated," Come on! Have a little fun!" He breathed as he ran over to the pool and grabbed a stone skipping it across the pool. He pumped his fist," Yes!" He said before rushing off to juggle his chakrams. He would throw one and just as it began to turn to return to him he would throw the next. He juggled for a while before growing bored of it and grabbing a stray stick and pretending to duel with it.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn was to busy laughing to do anything.

He placed a hand behind his back doing his best impression of a professional duelist, although his best impression wasn't much of one at all, and called to her," Madam! Defend yourself!" And he threw her a stick to fend him off with.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn picked up the stick but was still laughing too hard to do anything with it.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus