Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn curtsied playfully "Why certainly!" She took his hand.
Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

He bowed, moving a foot forward gracefully. He smiled, he hadn't realized how much fighting was like dancing. He slid his other foot backward and pivoted his hips to move along the ground in the start of a circle.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn couldn't help but laugh as they danced, she was smiling the whole time.

Chase twirled her around before letting go of her hand so that she spun free of him. He laughed saying," We would do fun things more often!"
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn was dizzy when stopped spinning. After she regained her balance she agreed with him "Yeah" She said.

Chase laughed at the simplicity of her answer, sometimes simple is best. He continued grinning to her," So, what're we doin' today?" He asked.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn shrugged "I mean, we could just continue to fool around, I don't know."

Chase laughed," Alrighty, so what kinda foolin' 'round do you want to do?" He asked.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"I'm not sure" Evelyn said as she tightened her ponytail, making sure to not touch the butterflies on her head.

Jax laughed at her apprehension of touching them," They aren't real, if you put your hand on them it'll pass right through. I havent yet gotten good enough to make them real." He explained.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

“I know, but I still like to be mindful”

Chase nodded solemnly," So, what next?" He asked her for a second time.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

“I don’t know..." Evelyn said looking at the ground.

"Well we could..." He stopped, thinking." Take a walk in the woods, and this time you'll have a guide. Or we could see who could skip one of those magic rocks the farthest. Or maybe we could see who could catch a squirrel first." He shrugged.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"A walk sounds nice" She said looking up at him.

" Alrighty." He said picking up a sturdy walking stick for her," Here ya go." He began to walk towards the lush forest.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn followed him, not needing the stick but she didn't want to hurt his feelings.

Chase found a path through the woods that was nice, it didn't include the generic beagles and bushes that always got in one's way. He led her to it.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn looked around at the beautiful path "Wow..."

Chase nodded," Normally they're not as nice as this are they?" He asked conversationally, although he already knew the answer to his question.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus